Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned taking Ronnie swimming on here the other day 🤣now look
[/QUOTE]
None.... Just like having a bath at home but a bigger area, his own private lesson Ronnie, mummy & daddy, niece & Ma barker all in the splashing around him. If I’m completely honest 1,2 &3 don’t look like they would fit him comfortably anyway sure he has little swim nappy underneath too

Reactions: 2
I’d be really interested in this too. Does anyone know how to prove it they are real or fake followers?
I was doing my research not long ago out of curiosity. There was a website but it got shut down and the guy who created it was petitioning to have it out back up.
But I don't know how reliable it was and I don't know how you could go about proving it.
For someone with 3.1 million followers though she has very few comments on her grid posts

Reactions: 6
Surely if she puts them in the washing machine then the piece of metal at the base of the brush will be so wet that the bristles will loosen from the glue, resulting in shedding.
She's a twit.
She has a thing that she used to wash them in in the sink she defo wouldn’t put her expensive brushes in the washing machine. It’s on her highlights probs

So she posts this then a few minutes posts a story about her taking her make up sponges out of the wash but she’s wearing a black fluffy jumper! A liar has to have a good memory Soph!! Come on hun rookie mistake
God she loves herself doesn’t she. Someone has to I suppose!!!!! 😤😤😤🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Firstly anxiety is bloody torturous. However I am sick of people like hinch bandying it around like its nothing. Having a little worry isn't anxiety. Secondly, Kobe Bryant, his daughter and the other people travelling who died is incredibly sad, hinch has to make it about her. Everything is about princess bloody Sophie, and if it's not. She stamps her little feet. Why oh why are vacuous people who give nothing famous.
I agree with all you've said. Apart from "little" feet...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has already been said but why would you go to the effort of asking people how to clean your make up sponges, clean them and then put them on the couch where lardsnomes sits bare arsed 🤢
She’s meant to be a cleaning guru so why is she asking people how to clean things?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet she hates going swimming coz it means she has to put her phone down!! Probably gets ma barker to dry him afterwards just so she can story for the gram.

bleeping hell I feel sorry for Jamie having to watch her clean her brushes it’s a tedious enough job if you’re the one actually doing it!

Reactions: 1
No bore lol x
This has been on my mind all day.
Had a lot going on yesterday-which is absolutely no excuse.I felt I jumped on you for your previous comment and I had completely mis-read the emphasis.
Many apologies,i truly mean that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Crying with laughter at the hashtag friendsbeforebellends at the bottom of a picture of two of the most tedious, immature bellends of the moment 😂😂😂

Having said that, I do actually like Stacey, and think she’s quite funny, unlike Grinch’s boring bleeping sink shining and and sodding Zoflora Hour 🙄

I hope Stacey sees the light and starts to distance herself from Mrs Moron as it’s so obvious that Grinch is desperate to be a celebrity and is using Stacey to get her botoxed mug seen all over the place 😡

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.