Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she gifted some make up brush cleaning stuff not long ago? Why is she now putting them in the wash?! Bit of baby shampoo will do the job
£122.00 worth of make up cleaning products to be exact from Cult Beauty!

Dry'n'Shape drying Tower - £47.00
Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat - £25.00
SigMagic Scrub (suction pad cleaner) - £19.00
Beauty Bender Instaclean - £15.00
The ProHygiene Collection Antibac Make Up Cleanser Spray - £16.00

Then more recently £20.50 brush cleaning products from iconic London!

Brush Cleanser - £12.50
Brush Cleansing Mat - £8.00

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So she posts this then a few minutes posts a story about her taking her make up sponges out of the wash but she’s wearing a black fluffy jumper! A liar has to have a good memory Soph!! Come on hun rookie mistake
its coz it’s a god awful outfit. She’s made a post so they can see her wearing it but I’m sure there is no way she’s gonna be seen in public wearing it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
12 years ago I suffered with really bad anxiety. They told me it was PTSD after the birth of my son who was born with renal failure. He had to be airlifted to Leicester Hospital to have ECMO and was on a life support machine for nearly 3 months. I never really processed any of it and just got by day to day. One day 3 years after he was born I walked into Next and basically had a massive panic attack. I thought I was going to die. They got me an ambulance who reassured me everything was ok and it was just a panic attack. It basically spiraled from there. I couldn't even go out of the door after that I would just start panicking. I had insomnia and ended up being given diazepam. It took it's toll on me i lost so much weight I was stick thin and had to get signed off work. I ended up on antidepressants and having counselling. My son needed a kidney transplant and I had tests and was a perfect match. I knew that I wouldn't be accepted being on antidepressants so I basically stopped taking them (which you shouldn't do) but I knew it was the only way. I was physically sick for 3 weeks but I did it and it was all for my son I wanted to give him the best life possible he wasn't even 4. I still get a bit overwhelmed sometimes but I just breath and say to myself it's ok you can do this. I take my hat off to you all going through this it can be so debilitating at times. There is no way she suffers with anxiety obviously I know it's different in everyone but you would not be able to do the things she does I know I couldn't. She makes a mockery of having anxiety at it makes me very angry. How she gets away with it I will never know 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Also, really looking forward to seeing the food haul featuring 20 Ella's kitchen pouches and 44 ready made milks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cropped jumper/skirt 'co-ord' is hideous. Makes her look like she has elephantitis of the arm 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think i could be arsed getting my child out their car seat to put a snowsuit on to put them back in said carseat to walk round tesco.

Sophie please for the sake of your child research why a child shouldn't wear jackets or snow suits in car seats!!!!!!!!
I’ve done my research and take my baby’s snowsuit in the car. It’s in his pram and I put him in it once he’s out of his car seat. Works for me and means he’s never in a bulky coat or snowsuit in his car seat.

Reactions: 3
Are people that incapable these days they can’t browse the shops on their own accord? Every shop she goes in she’s filming.

Reactions: 7
I think she nips in and out of Tesco's to make sure no one's covered up her books again.🤭😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She better not buy them glasses, I bought one a few weeks ago and if she buys them mines getting smashed off the kitchen floor before one of my mates asks me if i bought it cos she did!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think i could be arsed getting my child out their car seat to put a snowsuit on to put them back in said carseat to walk round tesco.

Sophie please for the sake of your child research why a child shouldn't wear jackets or snow suits in car seats!!!!!!!!
Constructive criticism 👍🏼 If you dm’ed her, you’d be blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 11
My eyebrows are microbladed and definitely dont look like that 🥴 microblading is meant to look like real hair strokes hers look like block filled in eyebrows

Someone mentioned taking Ronnie swimming on here the other day 🤣now look
I agree - mine are microbladed. hers look like they've either been sharpied on or black gloss paint!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she posts this then a few minutes posts a story about her taking her make up sponges out of the wash but she’s wearing a black fluffy jumper! A liar has to have a good memory Soph!! Come on hun rookie mistake
Deffo looks like someone with crippling anxiety...

Reactions: 1
Apologies if this has already been said but why would you go to the effort of asking people how to clean your make up sponges, clean them and then put them on the couch where lardsnomes sits bare arsed 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Are people that incapable these days they can’t browse the shops on their own accord? Every shop she goes in she’s filming.
How exhausting must it be? It grits my piss people leisurely stood about in the aisles on their phone. I just want to get my shopping and get the duck out of there!!

Reactions: 11
Firstly anxiety is bloody torturous. However I am sick of people like hinch bandying it around like its nothing. Having a little worry isn't anxiety. Secondly, Kobe Bryant, his daughter and the other people travelling who died is incredibly sad, hinch has to make it about her. Everything is about princess bloody Sophie, and if it's not. She stamps her little feet. Why oh why are vacuous people who give nothing famous.

Reactions: 13
That sock had never even water, never mind a washing machine!
It's meant to be just out the wash, but looks totally dry.
Then she beats it on the sofa to get the balls out and not one wet mark is left, or one little droplet escapes.
Biggest loads of bollocks I ever saw!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I have anxiety but not to the point some of you do 😩
I'm able to do most day to day tasks, especially if I've got my kids with me. But if I try to go somewhere new on my own, make a phone call, if someone comes to my house whether invited or not, if I'm sitting in a waiting room or if I'm meeting someone new then my anxiety is sky high.

I know it affects everyone differently but I really don't believe Hinch.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.