Mrs Hinch #98 Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mrs hinch can find one message of someone calling her dog fat but she can’t see this post where she’s been tagged 50 times 🙄🙄 I still don’t get why people are desperate to send her their stuff. She doesn’t give a crap about small businesses. Why won’t people wake up to this?

And another one. This one has over 200 tags for Mrs hinch yet she has yet to acknowledge it. But she can answer question if her teeth are real. I think if her fans really want to get her attention they should post on here it seems like she read tattle more than her own Instagram messages 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was doing my research not long ago out of curiosity. There was a website but it got shut down and the guy who created it was petitioning to have it out back up.
But I don't know how reliable it was and I don't know how you could go about proving it.
For someone with 3.1 million followers though she has very few comments on her grid posts
I came across that too.

This has been on my mind all day.
Had a lot going on yesterday-which is absolutely no excuse.I felt I jumped on you for your previous comment and I had completely mis-read the emphasis.
Many apologies,i truly mean that.
Thank you but not necessary ! No beef boo boo! X

Reactions: 6
So Mrs hinch can find one message of someone calling her dog fat but she can’t see this post where she’s been tagged 50 times 🙄🙄 I still don’t get why people are desperate to send her their stuff. She doesn’t give a crap about small businesses. Why won’t people wake up to this?

And another one. This one has over 200 tags for Mrs hinch yet she has yet to acknowledge it. But she can answer question if her teeth are real. I think if her fans really want to get her attention they should post on here it seems like she read tattle more than her own Instagram messages 😂
not being funny but I’d be ignoring the tags too 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My eyebrows are microbladed and definitely dont look like that 🥴 microblading is meant to look like real hair strokes hers look like block filled in eyebrows

Someone mentioned taking Ronnie swimming on here the other day 🤣now look
I mentioned on Sunday she should take Ronnie swimming instead of stripping the bloody kitchen bare to clean it! Lo and behold! Swimming today! 😂

Not sure Id acknowledge that scary AF ‘artwork’ either! 😂 No way would I have that hanging up anywhere lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Around 7500 followers gained today, bringing average followers up to 102,750 according to socialblade...

Not caught up yet so might have been said, am I the only one that thinks Ronnie shouldn’t be in a car seat with that fluffy onesie? I’m sure they’re too thick to be safe in car seats so always avoided them

I asked her in her question post last night, how she went out with her anxiety? Funnily enough she didn't answer that question.

Reactions: 11
I can’t wrap my head around 7500 people following her? I really really can’t. And if they aren’t real then how do we actually go about proving this? It’s beyond a joke.

See she’s using a bleeping scrub daddy to clean her brushes and not the pink thing she has in her high lights. Maybe she’s not allowed to promote some previous things she used as she’s in this contract?

Bellend Sophie. Big bellend.
I know it’s rumoured that she buys her followers but that Laundry Lady put a story on as she just hit 10k and she has never done a loop or anything but she was saying she notices a lot of fake/bot accounts follow her and she tries to delete as many as she can so her following is more real - just a thought (and not sticking up for hinch in any way whatsoever) that she doesn’t have control over these fake accounts?

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion: Hinch has 99 problems but anxiety ain’t one of them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.