Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m a thread behind!! But the £10.99 notebook is now £6.49 on Amazon 😆 how does that work for those who ore-ordered at £10.99?! I’d be fuming if I’d paid full price for something that then almost halved!
You pay the price it ends up on at release. Hopefully £1!

There was more food than that in the bags.....where is the meat? Bread? Veg? No dairy? 🙄

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe the amount of processed SHITE she buys I a weekly shop. I'm not a health guru or anything but bleeping hell, even her BABY'S diet is made of processed stuff. And yes, Hinch, those pouches count. Absolutely LOADED with sugar too. ATB.

Reactions: 23
What an absolutely exciting food haul that was 😂😂😂

Ronnie's so blessed with all those pouches and processed porridge.

Reactions: 14
“It says exactly what’s in it on the back” ......everything does love. Literally everything food and drink has the ingredients listed on the back. 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She literally sits in her house and ‘cleans’ all day. Could she really not make Ronnie’s food, or at least some of it?

Reactions: 24
Has she ever bought a single thing that doesn't come in single use plastic? For fucks sake I'm trying to reduce my waste output but I see her stories and wonder why I bother when she's generating enough plastic waste for my family 6 times over.

Reactions: 23
whats the betting we see the fat fucker getting extra large treat tonight to ease his pain as he was body shamed and trolled 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is not the new kim & aggie cause for a start they didn't encourage everyone to buy 10.0000 cleaning products you don't need.
Exactly! They were all about tips and elbow grease for cleaning something that looked beyond saving and giving it a new lease of life - pans, carpets, upholstery etc

Reactions: 7
Wow 🤦🏼‍♀️ My daughter was eating a full roast dinner and had her first nandos at 8 months. That’s literally slop!! I like how she didn’t show us what was in the baby jar 🤔

Reactions: 10
"organic bananas 100%, dash of lemon juice, other stuff 0% so you know exactly what you're getting"
Or... You could mash one of those bananas you bought? Just a thought, radical I know. 🙄

And who buys ready chopped spring onions FFS 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
the fact she’s buying ready chopped lettuce & spring onion is really grinding my gears it takes like 10 minutes to cut these vegetables up she really can’t take that time out of her day of doing nothing 🥴

Reactions: 31
Sliced chicken for Henry I see. Maybe keep that for the humans and give Henny Penny that bag of celery!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The notebook thing has hit a nerve.... she preaches daily about bargains .. eBay qween, home bargains etc but to charge £10 for a bloody notebook is just totally taking the piss

Reactions: 8
Cheesus christ, 3 family bags of grated cheddar??!! Is she a knob though... buy a block for about 40% less and grate it. I suppose that might eat into her reading tattle time so that wouldn't do

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Right let's be honest, she probably doesn't read here. I mean she doesn't have time, she has so much to do...! I think her "team" read here and advise her what to remove and what to post. Same as she has always been advised what on her content so she can manipulate everyone into believing shes a saint and her and her account are "genuine" and not just a constant sales pitch!

Reactions: 1
the fact she’s buying ready chopped lettuce & spring onion is really grinding my gears it takes like 10 minutes to cut these vegetables up she really can’t take that time out of her day of doing nothing 🥴
I thought that, how bleeping lazy. I get it's more convenient, but princess sophlora can't use "lack of time" as an excuse

Reactions: 5
Worlds quickest swipe past the ready made baby milk. Obviously fine as a back up or if you are going out for the day... which she never does. Lazy cow
Also hinch... bananas in a pouch. Here is a free tip for you, those yellow things you bought, open them, get a fork and mash them. #same

Tattle must take up all her time hence the pre chopped food.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.