Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is why she addresses what is said on Tattle. We know that she didn’t get any messages saying Henry was overweight and If she did how did she possible find it in the thousands of messages that she gets daily? Why does she feel she has to justify herself to us? Does she actually not get any really messages from fans anymore? I just find it strange. Why does she even care? A bunch of people say her dog is fat, or that Ronnie can’t sit up but instead of just moving on and ignoring it she then proceeds to post 3 or 4 pictures a day of Ronnie sitting up and smiling and goes on a rant that her dog is a bit overweight 🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
That video if her defending bee fat dog. Good lord somebody please section her for her own good! And get that dog to someone who's going to exercise him every day! Spaniels need constant exercise. They're like balls of energy and need to release it. The way he just lays around the house is completely uncharacteristic for his breed.
"But he's a show cocker spaniel" - quite ironcic considering her whole life is one big show 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you need to write a list to clean your house. Just get up and do it instead of writing what you’re going to do. Worlds gone mad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“What is it? What is ittttttttt. Tell Mumma”

“Its a bleeping ball you rambling bleep! Clock off sit down read a book and get out of my face you whoppa” said Ronnieblesshim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What is the duvet hack?
Folding your clean bedding and putting it inside one of the pillowcases. It's nothing new, Hinch would like everyone to think it's her idea but I've been doing it since before she was born, as does my Mum, my gran etc....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up on her stories "he is slightly overweight" 😂😂😂. King Henry of Lardshire, first of his name, sitting next to her looking smug as duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WHY DOES NOBODY WEAR CLOTHES IN HER HOUSE? HOW HIGH IS HER HEATING BILL? WHY IS EVERYONE ONLY IN A VEST

It's baffling

Also Hinch, your dog is a bleeping UNIT. Sort it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Slightly over weight, he is a little fatty, When she gets angry about it, It I just want to laugh in her face she is an absolute pathetic specimen of a women x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Evening predictions. Wax melts on, get cosy, watch Love Island. Maybe eat some cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂 Hi Soph! Having a bad day today aren't you! Your Tulisa quip has bitten you on your scrawny arse and you don't like it! As if that wasn't bad enough, Henry needs to lose weight because "who doesn't put on weight over Christmas? " well a bloody dog shouldn't that's for sure! Not unless he's steaming himself a Christmas pudding and whipping his own brandy cream, and settling down with it and Netflix on the sofa! duck off! He's a fat arsed git because you over feed him and you don't exercise him. It's actually quite cruel.
WHIPPING HIS OWN BRANDY CREAM I AM DYING 😂😂😂😂

I’m here with a sinus infection ahead of my MIL funeral on Monday feeling a bit shite. But. You guys have made me proper belly laugh. Thank you my Tattlerzzzzz I love you guyyyyyyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she’s still using that baby temperature thing?? She Looks awfully hot faced and naked in her lardearselordhenryofmaldon rant. Haven’t seen it in a While #hinchbingo. On your marks Sophie.... get set.... go find it andddddd post it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving the inspirational quote in the bathroom hun
My son and family bought a house last year and there were those quotes all over the house. When they removed them they had to repaint some walls as they had been put on only one coat so exposed the Plaster. Why ??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is she wearing a boob tube? It's winter! Her heating bill must be through the roof as it must be bleeping tropical in Hinch towers!
She looks well pissed off. I think I have my first avatar!!! 10 pages to catch up on. You bloody trolls work fast 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.