Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reaction to the fat comment is bleeping hilarious. How long till we see screenshots of all the messages she gets from the army, how their dogs are all fat but absolutely loving life!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely just howled at the video about Henry.

'who doesn't put weight on over Christmas?'

fair comment!

When you're talking about people NOT animals who are given food by others and don't control their own diets.

Can't really see Henry sat there watching the Queen's speech saying, 'here Soph, pass us the tin of roses will ya darlin, I'm gonna bleedin' well enjoy myself this Christmas! '
Oh my god I’m absolutely howling at this!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do the people who paid the £10 price get it at the cheaper price? If not they'll be annoyed that it's now dropped in price. I'm not sure how it works....
Yeah you don’t pay for it until the day of delivery and you pay the price it is on that day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok which one of you upset Mrs Hinch and called Henry fat duck fat? 😂😂😂😂 shes bleeping fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
We say it how it is he is a fat fucker my mother taught me to always tell the truth and say it how we see it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when she got to 1 million followers and she went live? I hadn't seen the truth (found tattle) yet then and I remember her saying 'I have anxiety and so I'm scared to go out which means I spend a lot of time at home which is why I like it to look nice'. I really related to that and didn't see that she was actually fake crying.

It's evil how she uses mental health as part of her act. Having mental health issues is not a fashion accessory.

Anyway I was just thinking back to that and having a little vent.
She's just vile, using mental health issues as a way of gaining followers and support. Look at the panic attack she faked a couple of weeks ago, never to be mentioned again! Shes shameful

Reactions: 18
Do the people who paid the £10 price get it at the cheaper price? If not they'll be annoyed that it's now dropped in price. I'm not sure how it works....
No money is taken out until it is actually released. Just in case the publication gets abandoned. Everyone will get it at the same price regardless of what it was on ordering

Reactions: 6
Oh my bleeping holy Christ, I just saw the story on fat dog 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 also she needs to clean her tongue. No one wants to see that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
just caught up oh she’s bloody raging and it’s making me really laugh cause even the filter can’t hide the steam coming out her ears 😂 truth hurts grinch. Lardsomes is fat and it’s your fault cause you feed him and don’t walk him!

Reactions: 20
Funny how she said the other day that she don’t read anything about herself, but she just can’t help herself to read tattle!

Hi Soph! 👋🏼

£6.49 is still excessive for a bleeping notebook. Poundland notebooks are less tacky and much cheaper ! 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
"Who doesn't put on weight over Christmas" 😂🤣
Think I'm gonna use this all year to anyone that says anything about the '1.5lbs' (plus the rest 😳🙊) I put on at Christmas 😂🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is so funny. I wonder how far they are going to drop the price. I bet pre sales were not as good as they expected. It’s now half price off. Still expensive for a notebook but definitely more affordable.
If it drops to below £5 I'd probably pay it (I won't because its her but if it was anyone else I might) because I do love a list and I REALLY like bound lists, and I imagine that it is probably rather qood quality paper rather than my usual Poundland to do lists lol but no flipping way would I have paid a tenner for it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.