Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing myself at who doesn't put weight on over Christmas 😫😂😂 killing with kindness is real Sophie, he doesn't know it is Christmas and his diet should still remain the same, a little scrap from Christmas dinner would not cause Christmas weight gain in a dog! pathetic use of your platform honestly.

Reactions: 11
😂😂 Hi Soph! Having a bad day today aren't you! Your Tulisa quip has bitten you on your scrawny arse and you don't like it! As if that wasn't bad enough, Henry needs to lose weight because "who doesn't put on weight over Christmas? " well a bloody dog shouldn't that's for sure! Not unless he's steaming himself a Christmas pudding and whipping his own brandy cream, and settling down with it and Netflix on the sofa! duck off! He's a fat arsed git because you over feed him and you don't exercise him. It's actually quite cruel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Stupid woman. I think shes mistaken pounds for kilos🙄
Firstly hes clearly not 1.5lb over weight, hes a barrel ffs!
Second, a vet would never in a million years give old money measurements. Their scales are ALWAYS set to kilos.
Him being 1.5 - 2kg overweight I do believe!

Reactions: 33
A huge following all the good she can do in the world she uses her platform to rant her dogs fat and glorifys that it's fine because it was Christmas.

Idea for you: how about you use your platform to educate people on how to be a good dog owner, stimulation, exercise, a bit of dirt, a bath, drying him, brushing him, good food, teeth brushing, training etc. Let him be the dog that he is.

Reactions: 12
Pissing myself at who doesn't put weight on over Christmas 😫😂😂 killing with kindness is real Sophie, he doesn't know it is Christmas and his diet should still remain the same, a little scrap from Christmas dinner would not cause Christmas weight gain in a dog! pathetic use of your platform honestly.
Omg this woman 🙈🙈 (Mrs. Hinch) 🤣 Hasn’t anybody told her that only us humans eat Christmas pudding and drink till we pass out?

• Haha
So someone messages her about the dogs weight and she talks about it but someone on here who works in child protective services (I think) advises her about the dangers of putting pictures of her son in the bath for ahem.. 3 mil veiwers and she completely ignores it, she really is something else! 😡
Well said.

She hasn’t had a good couple of days, little burst of her bubble there really. Notebook wasn’t received as well as she’d hoped, she’s getting roasted all over many social media platforms and now she’s having a breakdown cause someone called the fat dog a fat dog.

Karma witch for all the tit you’ve done to your alleged trolls. ATB, prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
AKA she’s been on here and seen the comments about the dogs weight 🤣🤣🤣 she cant say she’s seen it on Tattle because the last thing she wants is her sheep being shown the light 😂😂😂
We need to include tattle into a hinch hashtag 😂🤣 Get all 3m over here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tulisa pic has gone 😉 as have a few others she’s gone from 1,700 pics to 1,671. She’s had a little insta clean up on her profile...CUTE!
I was on her page yesterday and spotted the pic of Jamie in his pants had gone soon as it was mentioned here. She's definitely reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was on her page yesterday and spotted the pic of Jamie in his pants had gone soon as it was mentioned here. She's definitely reading here.
Shame for her that Jamie in his pants will forever be immortalised on Tattle. Shame for us too really 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm expecting a Gretel breakdown tonight, raw neck scratching, mumbling on about Lardsnomes and probably something about Ronnie, "just be kind guys we are all human and make mistakes" quote about her old troll posts.
I am so glad she hasn't made it big in North America, no one has tagged canadian hinch army since November. Most of the influencers here are promoting a pyramid scheme of essential oils or more natural cleaners. More farmhouse styles or modern with some bleeping colour seem to be the house style following too these days.
Also does anyone know if whoever the seller is on amazon can moderate the reviews? I see her books but I look for the 1 star reviews and there is nothing typed up wondering if the types reviews can be hidden but they cant hide the star rating? Strange anyways.
Ah Soph, your time is coming to an end with more people starting to see through your tit or developing their own brain. ATB Hun! Enjoy your pyrex of noodles you draft bimbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously how can flipping pan lids to stack them be a game changer! This must be some sort of joke right? Stop trying to reinvent the wheel you knob.
It’s for longevity. LMM has pop your knobs for cookers and she is always being tagged in posts like that. Means Mrs Hinch now has a “quote” that the sheeple will use to get her attention.

Reactions: 3
Only just watched her stories for the first time in a few days and she's bitching about someone calling her dog overweight. She's baiting a troll by making a video addressed to someone who messaged her- that's just what trolls love. Plus dogs don't put weight on over Christmas like humans.

I was going to post stories about fat obese dogs that have been overfed but in some cases, the owners were suffering as much as the dogs but for different reasons which caused the overfeeding so I don't know if it's fair on the owners to reshare these stories.

I have a sickness bug, so a lot of time on my hands today...

View attachment 75565
Get well soon!

Henry handsums with human food is hilarious!

Reactions: 4
I see she has finally commented on Henry’s weight. Claims he only has 1.5lb to lose. Hmmmm. Didn’t mention he was put on a diet when you bought him back from the vets did you Soph?
no way has he only got one and a half pound to lose, I lose that when I have a shite

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm expecting a Gretel breakdown tonight, raw neck scratching, mumbling on about Lardsnomes and probably something about Ronnie, "just be kind guys we are all human and make mistakes" quote about her old troll posts.
I am so glad she hasn't made it big in North America, no one has tagged canadian hinch army since November. Most of the influencers here are promoting a pyramid scheme of essential oils or more natural cleaners. More farmhouse styles or modern with some bleeping colour seem to be the house style following too these days.
Also does anyone know if whoever the seller is on amazon can moderate the reviews? I see her books but I look for the 1 star reviews and there is nothing typed up wondering if the types reviews can be hidden but they cant hide the star rating? Strange anyways.
Ah Soph, your time is coming to an end with more people starting to see through your tit or developing their own brain. ATB Hun! Enjoy your pyrex of noodles you draft bimbo.
Fly free Sophie Rose 🕊 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.