Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t actually have any normal photos that aren’t from Instagram.....?!
Why is she such a freak?!

Reactions: 7
All those pictures and it jumps straight from when he was born to his first Xmas. What about the first 6 months? Surely there were lots of first and pictures taken? Or maybe not cus she never goes anywhere 🙄

I'm surprised she hasn't included a picture of the field

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Jamie look completely different in that latest story. Has he had a hair transplant
I thought that! Something different with his hair or face shape or something. Also, what is she doing to his face, bless him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn't anything private any more, the book is lovely and all, but really why share it with the whole world?

Reactions: 17
All those pictures and it jumps straight from when he was born to his first Xmas. What about the first 6 months? Surely there were lots of first and pictures taken? Or maybe not cus she never goes anywhere 🙄

I'm surprised she hasn't included a picture of the field
Alot of its messed up she has pics of her on gas and air after the pics of him being born. Plus pics of him before she titled the page the day you was born. She's not great at timelines blesser

Reactions: 9
She says she didn’t sell her story about Ronnie’s birth but does see the story in OK as significant enough to stick in his baby book...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.