Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
basically shes sat at home printing out photos of herself as shes in everyone bet shes sat there admiring herself

Reactions: 10
So everyone has been asking my guyzzzzzzz where I got my photo printer..... Swipe up. But don't be telling people that it's cheaper in argos or I'll block you like the last person

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
Her notebook is tit, she's desperate for a #gifted grey ball pit, but not as much as she's itchin' for a collab with Ella's Kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel you. I do my makeup in the car park at work before I go in as I don’t have time to In the morning beforehand 😂😂 I cant live without makeup im so pale and hate my eyes without mascara so got to be done. My hair is lucky to see a brush twice a week 😂😂😂
I wish I had time to even do it in the car! I run baby and toddler sessions and hate when I’m tagged in a picture 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m struggling to understand how the duck she’s survived all these 29 nearly 30yrs without any FUCKIN COMMON SENSE??. “I’m still learning guys, most of youse already Knew this blah blah but i never” Flip ya lids Flip ya bibs🖕Pampers pull ups yet 3rd book due to be released 🙄 Im beginning to wonder if her Maiden name was Fritzl & thats why no one has anything bad from her past because up until recently she was living in the basement Totally oblivious to the outside world

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell, just seen the baby book, and her quote 'The day you WAS born.' You'd think a bestselling author would have a slightly better grasp of the English language :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you think Ronnieblesshim is gonna look at them pics in 10 years time and tell her shes bonkers?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, just seen the baby book, and her quote 'The day you WAS born.' You'd think a bestselling author would have a slightly better grasp of the English language :rolleyes:
I came to say the exact same thing.
But then again she does say handsnomes and wonnie does haz footz

Reactions: 4
A 10-minute walk to her sister's is hardly excercise 🙄 she needs to take him to that favourite field of hers, or somewhere she can let him run loose for an hour.
Yeah I know that buuuuut if she doesn’t go out people seem to mock her as well and I think that’s over the top tbh.

Reactions: 3
That book.. just wow..

Mainly all of her. Where are the normal pics? They are all staged and filtered.

And pics of Ronnie on his own??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.