Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s weird.... her sister has dogs so why not take Henry to play with them? I take my dog to my sisters and she brings hers here and they play together in the garden
yeah I understand if they’ve got dogs too but would she take it to someone’s house who didnt have one? Does her sister have a dog? I personally wouldn’t take my dog to anyone’s house mainly because he’s an hole lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ffs she's just shown she's bought an art set, exact same one I got my 6 year old daughter for her birthday... "I just laaavvv colouring in". Wild night ahead for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How would one find anti hinch posts on insta? Is there a specific tag these accounts use?

Reactions: 3
She’s gone to her sister’s house for company, I guess being alone with the baby for a little while is just too overwhelming. Which I get might be the case, but if so, be honest about it. So many women will relate to that. Don’t pretend it’s all about getting handsnomes some exercise.

The art set is beaut, I would have loved that when I was 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah I understand if they’ve got dogs too but would she take it to someone’s house who didnt have one? Does her sister have a dog? I personally wouldn’t take my dog to anyone’s house mainly because he’s an hole lol 😂
I’ve just realised you said her sister has a dog I can’t edit my post for some reason 😁

Reactions: 1
My little girl would love that art set - she’s very artistic and wants to be an artist/illustrator when she’s older. She’s not some 30 year old mad woman who gives her cloths names....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she filters her hands, not a mark on them, no uneven skin tone, perfect cuticles, no viens

Reactions: 3
Her newest post about wanting to keep Ronnie and Henry together forever.. she's going to have Henry stuffed and keep him in Ronnie's room isn't she 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s gone to her sister’s house for company, I guess being alone with the baby for a little while is just too overwhelming. Which I get might be the case, but if so, be honest about it. So many women will relate to that. Don’t pretend it’s all about getting handsnomes some exercise.

The art set is beaut, I would have loved that when I was 10.
Ohh dear some of you are getting a bit soft for Tattle huns x
That’s the only fault on this site. You cant be a moderate! If you don't hate all the time you get mocked. Some of these hate for the sake of it posts can be very reaching at times.
Me if you like but that’s my opinion x
I daren't say anything but insults on here again because the one time I was nice about her admin removed my post and gave me 2 warnings!
I daren't say anything but insults on here again because the one time I was nice about her admin removed my post and gave me 2 warnings!
I was bought that set from the works for my 65th birthday with the colouring book. Love it 😀😀😀

Reactions: 4
Oh now that stroking and caressing her colouring pencils is a step too far for me now. Her hands make me nauseous

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.