Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo either the picture of her and Jamie is either airbrushed or he’s had something done. He’s looking quite handsome.😬 👋🏻 Jamie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder if that wrist tat is a cover up ... Perhaps an exs name 😂 .. also Soph now we've seen your real face tagged give up the crappy filter selfies 🥴
90% sure someone posted on here that she had her own name there before and covered it up with a picture of her middle name 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I added a comment saying oh my god £10 for a notebook and got blocked on a Mrs hinch Facebook appreciation page 😂😂 #brainwashedmuch sent me a notification saying I should keep my comments kind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg her own name !!!!! @JeanJeanJeanie @Ray_of_Sunshine .... I am speachless .... Well I guess this ties in well with her making her son an album of her and screaming MUMMAZZZ at him ... She is her number 1 favourite person after all 😂😂 thank you both

Reactions: 6
Jamie was “playing football” for a while today wasn’t he!! Max 2 hours for a kick about with his mates. Surprised she hasn’t gone manic without him like she normally does

Reactions: 2
Why wasn't Jamie her birthing partner? Says in the photo album that Sam her sister was. Isn't that a bit odd?

Reactions: 7
He looks so weird in the selfie video because she's obviously put a filter on so be looks really feminine. My husband and I did one of those sticker photo booths in Japan and it had the same effect because it's basically aimed at girls 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god she has a photo of her as a baby and one of ronnnniiiiieeee and above it she's wrote "mummy's twin". Clutching at straws again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.