Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Not to be horrible but ronnie is the strangest looking baby I've ever seen.
All babies with a very distinctive look are like this. You get most just looking like a blueprint baby. Some bald, some with hair. All different beautiful skin tones. Then you get the babies who look EXACTLY like one parent, in this case Ronnieblessim looks exactly like his dad, so it catches your eye. Like an adult that’s been shrunk down into a baby. He’s a cutie though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Dwj

“Get everyone dressed by 12”
You mean, get yourself dressed and change Ronnieblessims?

How did you guyyyyyzzz cope when you were both working? Did you leave the house before 12? What the fucking fuck you absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

pjmac

Chatty Member
ok who upset fat boy slim.... hes now sulking and going to therapy because of what he reads about himself 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Tattler 987

I'm 50 stone heavier from Xmas, my fucking hamster is still his pre Xmas weight coz he is a fucking hamster and wasnt given 8000 bottles of baileys like me. Grow the fuck up Sophie your dog is obese, your baby is understimulated, your husband is as straight as a corkscrew and you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 42

jwfn80

For someone who sits behind a screen and writes out a list of how to clean your house by taking all the tips and ideas from the internet and others and hasn’t now made herself famous and get many gifted items....tell me....how the fuck does that inspires people to go to clean their homes....????
And all these idiots saying we’re trolling her bla bla well we’re just telling the truth awww the truth hurts ehh
53A7EC38-0AFA-4F86-9201-79AD6D910B28.jpeg

Because not everyone wants to be famous you f***ing dimwit!!!! The only reason they assume people who criticise her are jealous has to be because they are jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
The more I see that food shop, the more I can't get my head around the fact that she's an almost 30 year old woman married to a 40 year old man and yet it appears that neither of them can shred a lettuce, slice spring onions, grate cheese or even mash a bloody banana!

My niece is 19. She's away at uni and last year I was staying with her for a couple of nights. She shares a house with another girl and two lads. They're all 18/19. Every single one of them is able to cook. Stir fry, curry, meat and veg, pasta, risotto etc. None of them have ever lived away from home before so they really are 'just learning', but if 18 and 19 years old who are at lectures all day and spending a lot of their time in the library and doing coursework, if they can come home and cook a meal from scratch, then what the hell is wrong with her and her bloody lazy husband? Neither of them are working, they're at home all day and yet they can't even peel and mash a banana for their child :mad:
Also, I can guarantee you that my niece and her housemates have never bought pre sliced veg in their lives because they're all on a limited budget and have to watch their pennies in Aldi and Lidl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

ally_s

I see she has finally commented on Henry’s weight. Claims he only has 1.5lb to lose. Hmmmm. Didn’t mention he was put on a diet when you bought him back from the vets did you Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

RaMOANa

Are we going to send her cake and balloons when she reaches 100 threads? We know she likes to celebrate the numbers!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

AC55

VIP Member
😂😂 Hi Soph! Having a bad day today aren't you! Your Tulisa quip has bitten you on your scrawny arse and you don't like it! As if that wasn't bad enough, Henry needs to lose weight because "who doesn't put on weight over Christmas? " well a bloody dog shouldn't that's for sure! Not unless he's steaming himself a Christmas pudding and whipping his own brandy cream, and settling down with it and Netflix on the sofa! Fuck off! He's a fat arsed git because you over feed him and you don't exercise him. It's actually quite cruel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

No username was taken

So...... First time posting but have been reading for a while. I have to admit I was one of them!!! Yes a fully fledged hincher. Spent pounds and pounds on cleaning stuff. Have my own “Narnia” in my garage. Ebayers galore. Baskets for everything. My life before was OCD about cleaning but became an obsession. I have mild mental health issues too and cleaning helped me but then following her just made it worse. I gave my ‘could care less daughter’ such a hard time about her house and even refused to go until she cleaned it to MY standards and wound only see my four grandchildren at my house! Then I found Tattle 🙌. I then realised and became rather ashamed at how manipulated I had been. I’m 61 years old for gods sake. Anyway I’m still very OCD about my house and always will be but I have certainly seen the light. Thank you tattlers . I love this group it has helped me so much. I now hate and despise this women. Finally. My friend who knew I loved her bought me the bathroom MINKY with blue within it. Bless her didn’t have the heart to tell her. However, was reading on the back of the package and it says. “Saves money. No need to purchase expensive chemicals. Safer Environment. No need for chemicals! Our Sophie has never read this!!! Dumb!
Thank you all for your time x

• Heart
Reactions: 39

RaMOANa

If she’s that lazy though, get a dog walker! I had one once week for my boxer when I had a huge work load one particular day a week. And I was about 20 at the time so nowhere near the income she has.
They are both Lazy look at the evidence;

1) A slightly 😂 (very) overweight dog who is rarely walked we have the same type dog he is half the width of handsomes And has twice the energy and he is elderly.
2) She makes her money on insta not a real job and still earners enough that neither of them have to go out to work.
3) Pre packed baby food you you make a months supply in under 90 mins.
4) She Doesn’t cook real meals either slop made with packets or mugshots.
5) Pre packed veg, most of these are disgusting bad for the environmen, not as much nutrition as fresh as nutrients start to leech out once cut plus they must be dipped in preservatives. If I wash and chop salad it will only last a day or two at most in the fridge.
6) She thinks that clean is a smell so sprays shite chemical products everywhere.
7) She never goes anywhere her friends have to come to her she only ever seems to visit her mum or Stacy.
8) She could do so much good with her platform but chooses not to her idea of charity is sharing a few go fund me pages or selling a few cheap tracksuits.
9) She has literally no hobbies unless you count shopping or watching TV.
10) She doesn’t seem to play Ronnie only pokes him couldn’t she read him a book or start teaching him animal sounds or just get down and play stacking blocks sorting shapes.

I would not take her lifestyle even if it was all gifted she doesn’t seem in the slightest bit happy with any of it!

Reactions: 38

Booboo76

VIP Member
So someone messages her about the dogs weight and she talks about it but someone on here who works in child protective services (I think) advises her about the dangers of putting pictures of her son in the bath for ahem.. 3 mil veiwers and she completely ignores it, she really is something else! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38