Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Grinch's army doesn't realize they're paying for those heating bills. I bet none of her army are swanning around half dressed.
There’s probably some families sitting in coats and huddled under duvets as they can’t afford to put money on the meter 😢

Reactions: 9
Why wouldn't things stay like that?? Are you people pigs or something. Its your bleeping landing, your kid isn't moving, it's literally a place where you walk through a couple of times a day
I wondered this too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember an old episode of The Simpson’s where homer and most of the town orders a juicer, in the Chinese packing factory the workers cough into the box and the entire town gets the flu. 😂 when I read this I immediately thought of that episode.
That’s what inspired me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not a bleeping chance!!
Kim & Aggie cleaned dirty things. Hinch cleans clean things

My baby is older than Ronnie (by a few weeks) and he isn't crawling or cruising round furniture 🤷 babies develop differently 🤷
My daughter is 1 in a week & a half, she didn’t start crawling till 11 months but my niece was crawling at 9 months. My niece was walking shortly after her 1st birthday but my daughter isn’t even cruising furniture yet. Im not worried about it at all. She’s a little chatter box so I think she’ll be talking before she can walk 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Gonna make a parenting confession, as a full time working mum (thirty years ago) I mainly fed my first born son on Heinz baby food (no Ella's then!) At just under a year he had a febrile confulsion, very scary, we ended up in hospital. The next day they passed me a plate of pork roast dinner to feed him, after looking at it I finely diced the pork and mashed the veg into the gravy using a fork. When I fed this to my son he was mmm, mmm. Nothing makes you feel more inadequate as a parent as your child mmming to hospital food! I changed my ways cooked him food from scratch and second son hardly tasted food from a jar !

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I'm behind but jesus duck that was alot of plastic.
Celery sticks.. sliced spring onion.

Does she not watch the bleeping news? Is she so far up her own arse she doesnt realise alot of people are trying to have less plastic.

I'm not perfect. But fucks sake I manage to do alot better than that.

Reactions: 8
Ahh Iv been so behind the last couple days but I needed to comment whether it’s been said or not, I’m absolutely mortified at her food shopping.
that isn’t a food shop! That’s a disgrace!
why would anyone even want to show that to the world.
- lazy cow slice your own salad or veg, you’ll get more out of it and cheaper. Lazy bleep.
- seriously that chicken looks mingin buy a fresh chicken or chicken breast and cook it, much healthier and nicer. Processed queen
- instead of buying ready made meals when you stay at home all day doing duck all and your partner don’t work, lazy pricks, cook it! You know what’s going in there, you could do some for Ronnie babes what he should be eating by now!
- Ronnie diet is appalling, absolutely disgraceful! All those pouches, what an absolute lazy waste of space. Does she not know what batch cooking is? To lazy I guess.
- what’s the point of Ronnie having ready made bottles, is she that lazy she can’t scoop out his milk like a normal person, plus she was gifted a prep machine is it not nice enough for her to use in her kitchen?
WHERE IS THE GIFTED PREP MACHINE!?
you know when someone has to much money to throw away don’t ya, constant ready made milk for a baby who should still get having 2/3 bottles a day but I bet he has more at 80p a bottle that’s £67 a month, it would be more than half the price for powder milk at £32 a month for a box a week which is all you need at the age. Unreal.

- how much cheese does one person need? Iv had a block of cathedral city in my fridge that’s been in there since doing my Christmas shop and I love cheese but my god what the duck! 3 bags and then a spreadable cheese. Greedy!

I do how ever love the Cadbury clusters. 🙄

but then! THENNNNNN she has a bleeping dominos! What the duck is going on in that house!? Someone please tell me I’m not over the top but she’s lit just done a food shop that wasn’t even good enough for her she had to order pizza WTF! twit

Soph you lazy lazy stupid twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ahh Iv been so behind the last couple days but I needed to comment whether it’s been said or not, I’m absolutely mortified at her food shopping.
that isn’t a food shop! That’s a disgrace!
why would anyone even want to show that to the world.
- lazy cow slice your own salad or veg, you’ll get more out of it and cheaper. Lazy bleep.
- seriously that chicken looks mingin buy a fresh chicken or chicken breast and cook it, much healthier and nicer. Processed queen
- instead of buying ready made meals when you stay at home all day doing duck all and your partner don’t work, lazy pricks, cook it! You know what’s going in there, you could do some for Ronnie babes what he should be eating by now!
- Ronnie diet is appalling, absolutely disgraceful! All those pouches, what an absolute lazy waste of space. Does she not know what batch cooking is? To lazy I guess.
- what’s the point of Ronnie having ready made bottles, is she that lazy she can’t scoop out his milk like a normal person, plus she was gifted a prep machine is it not nice enough for her to use in her kitchen?
WHERE IS THE GIFTED PREP MACHINE!?
you know when someone has to much money to throw away don’t ya, constant ready made milk for a baby who should still get having 2/3 bottles a day but I bet he has more at 80p a bottle that’s £67 a month, it would be more than half the price for powder milk at £32 a month for a box a week which is all you need at the age. Unreal.

- how much cheese does one person need? Iv had a block of cathedral city in my fridge that’s been in there since doing my Christmas shop and I love cheese but my god what the duck! 3 bags and then a spreadable cheese. Greedy!

I do how ever love the Cadbury clusters. 🙄

but then! THENNNNNN she has a bleeping dominos! What the duck is going on in that house!? Someone please tell me I’m not over the top but she’s lit just done a food shop that wasn’t even good enough for her she had to order pizza WTF! twit

Soph you lazy lazy stupid twit.
I agree ready meals are full of shite, every morning I fill my slow cooker up it takes me 10 mins and I leave it all day chilly spag Bol curry soups everything even a chicken how hard is that? I run a business and my fella works full time we still mange it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her arteries will be clogged to the max 😂

Reactions: 6
Gonna make a parenting confession, as a full time working mum (thirty years ago) I mainly fed my first born son on Heinz baby food (no Ella's then!) At just under a year he had a febrile confulsion, very scary, we ended up in hospital. The next day they passed me a plate of pork roast dinner to feed him, after looking at it I finely diced the pork and mashed the veg into the gravy using a fork. When I fed this to my son he was mmm, mmm. Nothing makes you feel more inadequate as a parent as your child mmming to hospital food! I changed my ways cooked him food from scratch and second son hardly tasted food from a jar !
The difference is, is you were out working hard. She's sat at home playing house all day long. She has the time to make her own purées.

Reactions: 5
Guyzzzzz
I'm now a proud ambassador for Tesco

So now they are going to send me 250quids worth of stuff A week, for the rest of my beggy fkn life

#ad
#gifted
#onthebeg

Whilst you lot will be poor as duck !!

Swipe up guys and still buy my tit though

Reactions: 9
This 100%! I don't know a single person who orders takeout just after getting a food shop in. Genuinely bizarre. Their bodies must be crying out for fresh fiod. Their gifted dishwasher can't be seeing any action.

I'm shocked at the plastic, the buying readymeals (honestly what is that about ehen you're both at home all day), masses of purees, and a MEGA quantity of cheese!

Ohh and has poor Soph not been gifted one of those ball pits that’s stace has. I know quite a few people who have been gifted the ball pits Stacey has. What a shame hinch, not worthy mate.

How much food does a baby Ronnie’s age eat? Genuine question as I don’t know myself. I think I’ve read on here that when they are weaning most their nutrition still comes from milk? The other week he had porridge and then “pears” which was probably a sachet of pear purée. I wonder if she overfeeds him like she does her dog?

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion

Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Bit rough around the edges I know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.