Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows off a massive processed food shop and then orders a Domino's. PMSL you can't make it up!! Anyway this is my reply to her food shop stories. Just waiting for the block now 🙈

"So much plastic waste ☹ You know you could easily just shred up a head of lettuce or cut your own spring onions. Done. Do you really need that many premade bottles of formula?? I have one I keep in my baby's changing bag for emergencies but it's so much kinder to the planet to get the tins of powder. Did you show us your perfect prep machine a while ago??? More chicken for Henry...he doesn't need chicken he needs dog food. Premade pouches of baby food? Who not use your Ella's Kitchen cookbook and kitchen gadgets to make your own food for Ronnie? You literally bought a packet of mashed bananas. You could mash up a banana in seconds? Mix it with some avocado. Babies love it!! Please don't keep preaching about washing your single items of clothing in 30° when you're single handedly adding so much to landfill. And turn your damn thermostat down and put on some clothes if you care so much about the environment!!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
So much plastic in that food shop! She doesn’t have a bleeping clue does she?

Reactions: 9
Also why the hell does she have baskets by the bed hasn't she got a bedside cabinet with you know a drawer?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she is aware that climate change is a real thing. She is in her hinch bubble lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they all that bleeping blind that they need to label jars of pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes got the worse diet I've ever seen. Nice to see Ronnie's going to be following it on with all his food pouches 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just got back from the shop, I bought milk, bread and bananas. I'm wondering if anyone wants me to video it so you can see me unpack and put it away! Any takers, I promise it'll be riveting viewing 🤣
I will watch it but only if you have the following things;
a pointy finger
brand new bag for life (don’t want any of that reusing craziness)
bananas in a plastic bag
some bahhhssketss, just because you need somewhere to store your baskets
and I’d need a swipe up to some ebay tat or I will feel cheated.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She likes the Ella's Kitchen pouches because she knows exactly what's in them?!?!
I knew exactly what was in the mashed actual banana - mashed by me in seconds - that I fed my daughter.
So lazy and wasteful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love the way she’s justifying only feeding Ronnie bless him, Ella’s Kitchen pouches, because they tell you what’s in them on the back, using the banana one as an example. Here’s a novel idea, buy a banana, mash it with a fork, or slice it up as finger food. You’ll know it contains banana, because it is a bloody banana you knob.
I didn't really get that as a plus point anyway... "on the back it tells you everything thats in there" so that would be like all other food packaging in existence Soph? Because you know, law.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I will watch it but only if you have the following things;
a pointy finger
brand new bag for life (don’t want any of that reusing craziness)
bananas in a plastic bag
some bahhhssketss, just because you need somewhere to store your baskets
and I’d need a swipe up to some ebay tat or I will feel cheated.
🤣🤣🤣
Damn it, i feel like I've let you all down. I actually spent my hard earned cash guyszzz, not a gifted item in site. However I have got a notebook that cost me a quid, I could do a swipe up for that......I'm only selling it for a tenner, its a barg don't you think!

Reactions: 4
The

The irony is we are all invested in this as I guess her army are invested in her,if that makes sense?
Come on beanie,stay onboard.
Let's see this through?
I'd like to play her...oh who sang it...something about I will go down with your ship?....help!?
Always sang morbid songs????🤯
Dido!
I'm so behind though it's probably been answered and now the song is in my head 😭

I'm 50 stone heavier from Xmas, my bleeping hamster is still his pre Xmas weight coz he is a bleeping hamster and wasnt given 8000 bottles of baileys like me. Grow the duck up Sophie your dog is obese, your baby is understimulated, your husband is as straight as a corkscrew and you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.