Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much of a massive bleep have you got to be to record yourself on Snapchat using that bleeping glows dewy no nostrils cartoon princess eyes filter, save it and then upload it to Instagram and act all shocked at seeing “you” without a filter (ahem). BINHEAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Haha tbf I’m 37 and always buy pre-shredded lettuce and often pre-grated cheese (substitutes), as well as other pre-cut veg, pre-made sandwich fillings, etc., just because I can! I have three kids, can afford it and life’s too short, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️
I buy clean veg too. There are only two of us 😀 But we buy a lot of fruit , meat and fish.
The more I see that food shop, the more I can't get my head around the fact that she's an almost 30 year old woman married to a 40 year old man and yet it appears that neither of them can shred a lettuce, slice spring onions, grate cheese or even mash a bloody banana!

My niece is 19. She's away at uni and last year I was staying with her for a couple of nights. She shares a house with another girl and two lads. They're all 18/19. Every single one of them is able to cook. Stir fry, curry, meat and veg, pasta, risotto etc. None of them have ever lived away from home before so they really are 'just learning', but if 18 and 19 years old who are at lectures all day and spending a lot of their time in the library and doing coursework, if they can come home and cook a meal from scratch, then what the hell is wrong with her and her bloody lazy husband? Neither of them are working, they're at home all day and yet they can't even peel and mash a banana for their child :mad:
Also, I can guarantee you that my niece and her housemates have never bought pre sliced veg in their lives because they're all on a limited budget and have to watch their pennies in Aldi and Lidl.
Hinch can add this to

Reactions: 4
Ohhh...my friend is signed to Gleam and she just told me they have definitely dropped the Hinch
A moment of silence please for the last time a new poster had hot tea to spill.

OP please have some kind of receipts for this, I’m ducking out of this before it gets messy 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In all seriousness, I'm actually really worried (well I'm not but metaphorically speaking) about her mental health. Is she actually singing into the camera about her dog being beautiful because people mentioned he's overweight? And then excusing this as 'he had a good Christmas'? Dogs don't have a 'good Christmas', dogs may get a few extra treats and some Xmas dinner on Xmas day, but they do NOT put on weight like humans do over Christmas - or shouldn't. I'm sorry but that dog is not slightly overweight, he's hella overweight and he needs to lose some timber quick smart. She's off her bloody rocker, genuinely batshit cray cray.
I really don't believe she's batshit crazy in all honesty. I really don't think she has issues (to a certain degree) what I do believe is she DOES read here and she reacts to that to get a reaction from here. She didn't receive a message about Henrys weight... she read it here and delayed her response to it. To make it look like she doesn't read here. She MAY have issues but I think she just retaliates ro keep the drama going 😂 i may be wrong but thats my theory.

Reactions: 13
Guys....quick you’ve got to find out what’s your favourite Hinch product is
Mines is fake green beanzzzzz for putting in the vegetable storage since it never has real veg in it. I'm so hilarious buying that I nearly pissed myself laughing about it.

Reactions: 3
What's with all the cheese? Is there a large family of mice living in the infamous loft that they're trying to lure down? 🐭🐁🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Proud auntie moment today, my mid 20’s niece said her other auntie (hincher) had told her about an air freshener that hinch was pushing and it’s really strong Blah blah .... I said to niece, that’s she’s got a book of lists out soon, she said , prewritten ? That’s weird, I told her, nope, just list titles, she replied, that’s even worse, a book of blank pages! Could just use photo copy paper 🙄 then followed it up with’ I’ve unfollowed her, watching her neglect her baby for the gram makes me want to heave’
Very proud auntie 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Must be a slow day for the Maldon terrier because I've managed to catch up on the thread. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My favourite Hinch product is the confused tumble dryer sheet who found itself stuffed behind a bunch of artificial flowers feeling bereft watching the other tumble dryer sheets making their way around the house but never actually in the tumble dryer....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion

She cries into her phone
Saying bullies are the worst
But when it comes to stopping trolls
Tullisa says “you first”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.