Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrabThePopcorn

New thread suggestion
Henry's fat and Soph is bitchin', RonnieBlessHim will be too with all that Ella's Kitchen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

miss.enchi.lada

I find it absolutely hilarious that her dog is fed proper food, whilst her son is stuffed with pouches... Shouldn't it be the other way round...?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

GrabThePopcorn

Today's Hinch bingo "a lot of you have been asking where I got my chavtastic bathroom wall decal, it was actually an ebayer guys.... dead cheap, made in China, the finish is actually the tears of some exploited kids"

• Haha
Reactions: 56

EmEm00

She sprays the most random things. Just gonna spray some Dettol Disinfectant on Jayyyymeeees balls, they are sweaty after the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I don't get it. I cannot get my head around it. I don't think I've ever seen such adoring fans. I really don't think the obsession will end anytime soon.
How people find her motivating I have no idea! She has her husband home 24/7 to look after the baby, so she has all day to make her home look pristine. As well as an endless pot of money and gifted items galore. How is that relatable or inspiring?!
Also, the way she says 'everyone' as if she has a house full of kids to look after.
Imagine having til 12pm to get 'everyone' (ie. a baby) dressed, with the help of your house husband, and making out it's a difficult task that needs a time limit putting on it to help. Fuuuuuuuiuuuuck.
She really doesn't have a clue does she. She's so far detached from the real world! But her Hinchers are blinded by their complete adoration and they don't see it.
Plus she lives in a new build, which is very easy to keep clean. She's the cleaning equivalent of winning bake off with a packet mix cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

scousemouse

I know I'm a little late to the game here, but how in fucks name did this woman become famous for cleaning her shitting house? And the drippy nobhead followers 'oh she inspired me to clean'...er...get a hobby you absolute melts. Everyone cleans. Grow up.

Who polishes their sink? In all seriousness, who? Is that a thing now? Am I meant to? Do we polish it every time we use it? Just at bedtime? I have two kids and a husband who use dishes & cups at a rate of knots. I would need to give up work to become a full-time sink polisher.

She must be completely off her nut from the amount of chemicals she wafts around her weird grey gaff. And the inspirational quotes on the walls make me want to stick forks in my eyes.

She needs a good shag, a couple of tequilas and a decent meal. And maybe a gentle slap with that stupid cleaning rag she minces around with.

I was also rather dismayed to see she is currently number 1 in Amazon book charts. What an absolute shitshow of a society do we live in where a blank notebook by an Insta-famous no mark is the bestselling "book" at the moment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I don't get it. I cannot get my head around it. I don't think I've ever seen such adoring fans. I really don't think the obsession will end anytime soon.
How people find her motivating I have no idea! She has her husband home 24/7 to look after the baby, so she has all day to make her home look pristine. As well as an endless pot of money and gifted items galore. How is that relatable or inspiring?!
Also, the way she says 'everyone' as if she has a house full of kids to look after.
Imagine having til 12pm to get 'everyone' (ie. a baby) dressed, with the help of your house husband, and making out it's a difficult task that needs a time limit putting on it to help. Fuuuuuuuiuuuuck.
She really doesn't have a clue does she. She's so far detached from the real world! But her Hinchers are blinded by their complete adoration and they don't see it.

Reactions: 52

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Love the way she’s justifying only feeding Ronnie bless him, Ella’s Kitchen pouches, because they tell you what’s in them on the back, using the banana one as an example. Here’s a novel idea, buy a banana, mash it with a fork, or slice it up as finger food. You’ll know it contains banana, because it is a bloody banana you knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

DramaHun

Chatty Member
WHY DOES NOBODY WEAR CLOTHES IN HER HOUSE? HOW HIGH IS HER HEATING BILL? WHY IS EVERYONE ONLY IN A VEST

It's baffling

Also Hinch, your dog is a fucking UNIT. Sort it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Hoatsandboes

Surprised she hasn’t outed Henry’s troll like she outed Ronnie’s.....unless she didn’t get a message and she’s just been reading here 👋🏼👋🏼

Reactions: 46

NOMB

Must get myself dressed in my oversized jumper, leggings and ebayer boots. Jamie in his wife beater with Lonsdale trackies and Ronnieblessim in a gifted item or something from Tesco. I just love those clothes guyzzzz. And don’t forget Henrys cowboy hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she got to 1 million followers and she went live? I hadn't seen the truth (found tattle) yet then and I remember her saying 'I have anxiety and so I'm scared to go out which means I spend a lot of time at home which is why I like it to look nice'. I really related to that and didn't see that she was actually fake crying.

It's evil how she uses mental health as part of her act. Having mental health issues is not a fashion accessory.

Anyway I was just thinking back to that and having a little vent.

• Heart
The paranoia is rife. She then blocked me before reading my reply. So here’s a copy for you Soph, although I did send her a message and Mr Hinch yesterday from my other account 😂🤣🤣

In the grand scheme of things, I’m small scale. A one woman band posting a few stories about you, because I do not agree with your actions or like you, and I have strong principles. Compared to accounts dedicated to you on here (both positive and negative) oh and x amounts of tattle threads. So your ‘hinchers’ can watch your every move, swoon over you, tag you in everything, copy you and they aren’t obsessed?

Little paranoid there Soph about me revealing something about you, hmm have something to hide then do we? I also don’t troll, I speak my mind, I didn’t come to you, in your inbox. The troll card is getting old now.

I don’t need to find more kindness, think you might want to take your own advice there. I have kindness, for our world, for nature, for people who are less fortunate, for people suffering with mental health, for vulnerable and gullible people that hang off your every word. I mean some poor sods are buying your new note book (laughable) and going into their overdraft to do so due to your brainwashing.

Self obsessed much? Hit a little nerve have I? You cant stand it when people see past you, your fake persona and your sales tactics.

You want, need and crave attention and for everyone to follow you and suck up to you. In fact, you’re desperate for it. You need your hinchers for self validation.

I get the sense you’re missing something, inside (emotionally and mentally). I suspect you have some deep rooted issues underneath it all.....low self esteem, issues around your looks and identity, maybe a touch of histrionic personality disorder, potentially ocd, using cleaning as a coping mechanism (which isn’t the best remedy and can worsen things and lead to other things). A longing for perfection, stepford wife kind of vibe.

A need/ maybe addiction to having new possessions and spending money (again to cope, to fill a hole) as well as getting tons of free shit you don’t need or necessarily want but you take it anyway to please that part of your brain for 5/10 seconds. Then instead of doing some good with said free unwanted items, like donating to the less fortunate you try and flog it on a selling site (from mommy’s profile). Finally an obsession with money, which isn’t everything Soph.

“If money's where you find happiness, you'll always be poor. You spend your whole life

worried about what's in your wallet

For what? That money won't show up in your coffin”

Apologies, got a bit carried away with the armchair psychology (it’s an interest of mine)

I’m probably way off the mark here because after all, the Soph we see on here isn’t the real you is it, Soph?

Anyway, let’s wrap this up shall we?

I feel for you and wish for you to be more humble (in 2020) where you don’t waste your oh so precious time looking for any comment or person that doesn’t agree with you so you can shout troll.

I’m flattered you like my highlight so much and my very special, Grinch notepad, but Soapie all’s you had to do was ask if you wanted one gifted.

I bet the real Soph is raging behind the phone, dying to tell one of us ‘trolls’ to piss off or tell us how unworthy we are. But you can’t because your team will give you a slap on the wrist.

Also....Naughty, naughty, as technically I could say you are trolling me, you’ve came to my page to seek me out. 😭Troll! Help me....someone.

I’ll whack a story up later of me hiding my face behind the gretel filter (can’t let the mask slip can I?) with some little crocodile tears, a few we are so strong together lyrics, and a little violin to, just for an extra kick to the circus show.”

BE5B0C05-97E1-4260-9020-0D7F75180423.png

Nighty Night

• Haha
  • Heart