Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how gullible her followers are and how their adoration knows no bounds. Were her fans the sort of wee girls who cried over Boyzone or thought Ronan was going to leave his wife any marry them? So bloody childish.
Her fans are middle aged women not just screaming teens, my sister in law and her friends are late 50s. I've deleted so many from my FB last night that are bragging pre order. Soph even calls it a notebook. I've lost will to continue.

Reactions: 9
Another ACTUAL author that should have more attention directed at her is My Frugal Year.

I think some Hinchers would be better directing their cash that way so as to get some tips on curbing unnecessary spending and getting their finances in order. That’s if they need to obviously some Hinchers may be able to afford to spend on this tat but I assume by some needing to wait for payday and some even saying they can’t reallt afford it, need to have this advice.

She also doesn’t advocate anything positive for mental health. It’s well known building real friendships (not online!) and actual human contact, fresh air, exercise and nature are known to support good mental health. When does she advocate any of these things. And no Zoph, taking a picture of a field from your gas guzzling Rangie as you head into the Big Smoke ain’t the same hun...ATB!

Reactions: 17
When we get to thread #99 surely the title has to be

I got 99 threads and a blank book at number 1 💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Sophie, read this! Read this and tell me your conscience is clear!
I really hope you're ok and the good day's out weigh the hard ones 💖 what she does is very clever, especially when you're at a low ebb. She's fooled many, many people.
I think we can all be glad her life isn't ours. It's empty and greedy and based on a foundation of deceit.
I'd love to put copies of Rubybooby's post alongside hinch's books wherever I see them.I still cover them over whenever I can.Childish I know.🤭
Disclaimer:I realise my first idea is probably not allowed and therefore will refrain from doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong I love a list, but I use the free app on my phone, as the main thing I list is shopping or stuff I am likely to forget. I also like those fridge magnet notepad things you can pick up on the cheap in Wilko. A hardback book is not a practical list-making tool if you ask me...

I hope Amazon do one of those 10 page previews so we can see all the nothing you get for a tenner.

Anyone notice her ‘garage’ goal says ‘empty narnia’ on it? I guess that was to make room for the space tidy but where did the hoard get put?

Expand the merch range....despair all round.

Clearly the people at Gleam have learnt from their mistakes with Zoella's advent calendar!

Why write Fresh'n up Fridays using an apostrophe? Just swap the ' for the e? It's no shorter! Morons.

Reactions: 19
Totally agree she is a business with the brand Mrs Hinch, there not her friends just customers to her. The problem the Hinchers have they start to think they know her personally they have been sucked in well and truly, hands up to her I don’t like Mrs Hinch but she doing well out of it and that’s what every business is about, I can’t even see what overheads she has and looks like she is in a win win situation at the moment, she has to make the most of it whilst she can, waiting for the day it all comes crumbling down around her x
She even gets the 75p swipe ups that Amazon pay Influencers its a win win. That day can't come soon enough her demise.

Hey hinch, are you going to treat us to a clockwise clean soon or is your new house too big for that now?
You don't fool us!

So many things she used to do that she doesn't anymore, I noticed others have been gifted the new minky box with the new Valentine's sani pad. Will she?! Or isn't she allowed anymore 🤔
She needs the sani pads herself after she creams her pants with Gleam.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Hi all, I've been following the hinch threads for a while, so much entertainment 😂 I am so glad there are other sane people in this world who don't solve all their problems by dousing their homes in zoflora and overfeeding their pets! I look forward to reading more!!

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe her goals are to ‘create’ stationary. I’m a stationary geek and if I could bring out anything it would not be stationary, there’s loads of it. bleeping everywhere. This herd mentality that gathers and buys her crap are really embarrassing, what do their partners think? Maybe they are all as soft as Jamieblesshim. My partner would laugh if I bought ‘merch’ from anyone, grow up you losers!
I buy merch from bands I like, and have some from a podcast I love, because I like to support the people who create things for my entertainment. Never have I ever spent a tenner on a blank notebook with some scammy twit's name on though!

Reactions: 15
Maybe late to the party with this ( night shift and just got into bed!) but surely if you a re planning a "Stationary Launch" it would work better if you could actually spell Stationery? Thick as mince man!
I'm waiting for the diamond pens guyzzz, you know those ones they sell in pound land.... For a POUND... But a hinch one will be a fiver at least, she might stick a grey bow on it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, Gleam meeting to go! This next year’s goal looks like it’s going to see some sort of office space in her house.....on her landing....🧐🤨 wtf!
Tattle bingo: I bet it’s grey and white with grey and white accessories!!!
That explains the babble driving past the offices saying she would love that! Shes creating an office for all her stationary and merch 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
That poor boy - why is he not able to sit up by himself by now!? His core must be shot because all he does is lay down on his back. I’m no expert but surely she should see her actions are not the greatest 🤔

Reactions: 14
Reposting people who have purchased is so manipulative to those who love her, also what a brilliant time to start selling.. January when most people are skint.. and why announce a notepad 3 months in advance lol.
She is trying to do as much on presales as possible before people realise that it’s a load of tit. She knows and so do her agency I am sure that it’s as big as it’s going to get so they are just rinsing people for all it’s worth whilst they still can. As soon as people cotton onto the fact it’s shot they will start talking but it will be too late because they committed their money 3 months before!
Remember the limited edition three pack of Minkys which were harder to get than glastonbury tickets..... she lost a fair few fans after that debacle.

OMGGGGGG As if she's commented!

GROW UP SOPHIE!

Basically threatening him with the fact that people commit suicide due to bullying!! WTF!!!

Wow, and there are more comments.. she's triggered today lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.