Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch this morning? A lady was on talking about being a trad wife! She mentioned mrs hinch saying that she has 3 mill followers and is applauded for it, while she can gets criticised for wanted to be that way. Basically stay at home housewife.
Obey her husband. duck! Hinches husband obeys his wife she ain't no stepford wife. My marriage is equal I don't obey him, he don't obey me.

Reactions: 10
If Gemma Collins lawyered up every time there was a meme/edited pic of her she’d be laughing! Hinch needs to get a grip it’s not trolling. He hasn’t tagged her nor sent her this post.

Reactions: 23
So she admits in black and white that she will 'out' anyone who trolls Ronnie. Not very bright is she - doxxing is illegal Sophie and you have just admitted it's something you have done and will do again.
No one should be trolling a baby but to feed them to her Hinchers knowing full well what will happen is equally as bad
What she does is worse IMO. One person sending another person a message to say "you're ugly" or whatever is one thing, but to release someone's name to thousands of rabid followers is far, far worse. She says she doesn't troll people, no Soph, you just sit back and let your brainwashed cult do it for you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Long time reader here, and, as embarrassed as I am to admit, an ex Hincher. Started following her around Sept 2018 after just coming out of hospital on a section, couldn't work, depressed and unmotivated beyond words, would throw up from nerves just from even answering the door, and I found the grinch. Her constant play on anxiety and mental health sucked me in, and I felt like she was a friend. I went out of my way to spend the very little money I did have, on all the crap she was constantly shilling out on her stories, to the point I would actually go without, which I know is something you guys always worry about with the people who do still follow her. It is very real. It became an obsession to want to have everything she had, and to try do everything she did. So much so I was actually diagnosed with OCD because I physically could not settle if I hadn't done anything she did cleaning wise, simply because I let her drill it into my head that I had to. For example - if I'd ran out of soda crystals, I'd break down because I hadn't been able to do it "properly". I couldn't sit still, and this was EVERY. DAY. I've always been a tidy person, I keep on top of my house every day and I've lived alone since I was 17, the power this woman has is unbelievable and I know that there are so many other people like me out there. And it's bleeping sad. Thankfully I found out about Tattle through another cleaning account who was being "trolled" on here, who also followed Hinch, or should I say - had crawled up her backside and just wanted her attention. And now that I know who she really is, I'm done. I've not followed her for over 6 months now and I'm in therapy to try and beat what's going on, because some days I can leave my cleaning and then there's days I'm stressed and anxious all over again because I don't have something I think I need in order for it to be done, again, "properly". Thank duck for you lot, because I dread to think how much more money I would have wasted now. This woman is a bleeping scam, she doesn't get what it's like to be at the bottom of the barrel every month. I hope she falls as quickly as she rose.
I was saddened to read your post, it's something I never expected to read and it's upset me that it's happened to you. That day will come.

I only saw this isa person thanks to Tattle. Seems funny enough. But he must have known what he was doing. He put #hinching for starters! Like I said, I don’t know his back story but seems a great way to fire up some attention? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Loads of men, my ex wanted me to give up work and stay at home with any future children... he is an ex for exactly that reason. I'm a domestic disaster not a domestic goddess 😅

🤮 I just read the article in the daily mail. We’re equal in our house, both have careers, both pay school fees, both clean and both cook. I would rather be single that submissive, I don’t profess to be some hardcore feminist but I would hate for someone to be submissive to me, and my partner wouldn't want that either. It’s not exciting at all.

Reactions: 8
If Gemma Collins lawyered up every time there was a meme/edited pic of her she’d be laughing! Hinch needs to get a grip it’s not trolling. He hasn’t tagged her nor sent her this post.
🚨 Gemma Collins klaxon 🚨

Fuckin love her 😂

F2854427-5288-4513-8857-13E709734DF2.png
How has her crock of shite knocked James smith from number 1 best sellers?!
I’ve had a few weeks off tattle and Mrs Hinch because I just can’t keep up with the thread and she’s just driving me mad. Just returned because James has actually made a positive impact on people’s lives and his book is incredible (out today and am hour deep in the audiobook).

On a positive, a former ‘hincher’ has told me she’s fed up of her - I added fuel to the fire and she’s completely changed her opinion now

• Heart
Reactions: 21
DTL. Single handedly protecting Soph’s mental health. 2 minutes at a time.....
84F1BD8C-2473-4EF5-A8EA-77A65B730BB7.jpeg

I can’t even...🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loving her ‘discussion’. Jesus, she’s so fake. It’s alright for her to send horrible sheep on one person but someone can’t make a joke? It’s true though. Mention trolls and then bring out a new product. They only by the product because they feel sorry for you Soph, because you’re a twit.

Reactions: 17
Talking about small accounts with bought followers is usually against the rules, but as she's inserting herself into it the messages have been left up.

Please no more talk of any of these small accounts as it gets so messy with all of them trying to get attention on tattle to boost their followers.

Thanks and please report any mentions

Reactions: 15
View attachment 75121How has her crock of shite knocked James smith from number 1 best sellers?!
I’ve had a few weeks off tattle and Mrs Hinch because I just can’t keep up with the thread and she’s just driving me mad. Just returned because James has actually made a positive impact on people’s lives and his book is incredible (out today and am hour deep in the audiobook).

On a positive, a former ‘hincher’ has told me she’s fed up of her - I added fuel to the fire and she’s completely changed her opinion now
Exactly what I was thinking! I have his book and it’s insane. I have met James a few times and he’s just as amazing in real life! How the hell has her “book” knocked his off!!?

Reactions: 4
She is such a greedy, vain me-me-me woman. Ignorant and fake. She keeps harping on about how much she loves her dogs and animals in general, yet is a ‘brand ambassador’ (!!!) for procter and gamble, one of the biggest animal abusers. Thousands upon thousands of animals experimented on and murdered at their hands. She is a horrid woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Loving her ‘discussion’. Jesus, she’s so fake. It’s alright for her to send horrible sheep on one person but someone can’t make a joke? It’s true though. Mention trolls and then bring out a new product. They only by the product because they feel sorry for you Soph, because you’re a twit.
But they LOVE her because she does so much for them all! And she’s just sooooo real. Just being herself! Makes me scared for womankind 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@zoflorababe 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that delete tattle life has in her bio, trying to help influencers, but not a single follower 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.