Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Time for us to walk Henry"

13 mins later she's leaving bitchy comments on IG.

Is she in her field crying or has Henry had 10 mins 'walk'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone watch this morning? A lady was on talking about being a trad wife! She mentioned mrs hinch saying that she has 3 mill followers and is applauded for it, while she can gets criticised for wanted to be that way. Basically stay at home housewife.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Not sticking up for her, dont get me wrong but it’s their own fault if they get into debt because of some rich woman. All we can do is help them see the light, I know they won’t though cause she’s brainwashed them.
I agree I know people are being sucked in and I did myself for a little while! But no one held a gun to my head and told me I had to buy said products 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe it would help her robots if she put a story up every now and then saying please don’t get into debt to buy these things if you can’t afford it there’s nothing wrong with that etc, I was lucky to be able to afford to spend stupid amounts of money on things I really didn’t need and didnt go into debt but now I’m left with a load of shite I don’t use 🤦🏻‍♀️ but how many are single mams choosing zoflora over bread and milk 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyone watch this morning? A lady was on talking about being a trad wife! She mentioned mrs hinch saying that she has 3 mill followers and is applauded for it, while she can gets criticised for wanted to be that way. Basically stay at home housewife.
Except "trad wife" is a far right thing and this woman is bleeping gross, promoting her "British values" and all that tit. Look into it, it's grim.

Not that I don't put it past Hinch, she does seem like the type that would read the Daily Mail and blame "immigrants" for the strain on the NHS because she heard it somewhere.

Reactions: 17
When I see her refer to her followers as “my hinchers” I always read it in Gollums voice

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The stupidity of it all just hurts my brain. How can they not see they are the trolls?! This is madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Around 6 months ago I had to see a patient for mental health assessment who came in with a t shirt emblazoned with "I didn't choose the Hinch life, the Hinch life chose me". This was just before I found Tattle (may or may not have been the driving force behind me searching for other people who hate Hinch). I just remembered as I have to do a review with her. I may ask one simple question: "are you still a Hincher?" and know whether she still needs community support based on that?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I buy merch from bands I like, and have some from a podcast I love, because I like to support the people who create things for my entertainment. Never have I ever spent a tenner on a blank notebook with some scammy twit's name on though!
Yes I probably didn’t word that properly. I have merch from proper entertainers who have a talent! But not an ‘influencer’ who sells pens and books!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So she admits in black and white that she will 'out' anyone who trolls Ronnie. Not very bright is she - doxxing is illegal Sophie and you have just admitted it's something you have done and will do again.
No one should be trolling a baby but to feed them to her Hinchers knowing full well what will happen is equally as bad

Reactions: 27
I’m up with the baby and went on Instagram and this popped up 🙄
A well placed snopef
What makes me laugh is that her bunch of low IQ zombies rush to screenshot their pre-order confirmations and then post the pictures to their queen.🤣

Desperate, sad and quite worrying to be honest 😑
I’ve just done a morrisons order, does anyone know the email of the CEO? I’m gonna send him a screenshot, show him how much I love him 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 22

What man in 2020 wants that! How BORING

Reactions: 4
I think hinch and her team gleam is looking for some newspaper inches.

She knows what she's doing engaging with one of these nobody accounts with bought followers.

Reactions: 6
I saw her saying she had something to release after Ronnie's bath and I really thought we were going to see cleaning products with her name on.
I was waiting for mrs Hinch soda Crystal's, disinfectant and a multi purpose cleaner or something.
I was actually disappointed to see another book/booklet/notepad.

I cant get the rage about it as shes making hay whilst the sun shines. If people are dumb enough to pay for it then shes going to keep flogging them.

I am utterly shocked that we didnt see the release of a hinch cleaning product range. Her big wind up to the release was embarrasing for her new notebook.

I hope stacey keeps going with her organising and cleaning, I'm enjoying watching the two of them try to out do each other whilst maintaining the best friends spiel! No way do they genuinely like each other

Reactions: 8
Is she joking?! She literally releases the trolls when she names and shames! I completely agree that insulting Ronnie is unacceptable, but her army are far more vicious!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.