Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe her goals are to ‘create’ stationary. I’m a stationary geek and if I could bring out anything it would not be stationary, there’s loads of it. bleeping everywhere. This herd mentality that gathers and buys her crap are really embarrassing, what do their partners think? Maybe they are all as soft as Jamieblesshim. My partner would laugh if I bought ‘merch’ from anyone, grow up you losers!

Reactions: 12
I do like making to do lists however I use the cheapest notebook from Tesco. I’m not going to spend £10.99 on a bloody notebook 🙄

Reactions: 15
I absolutely dispair of this woman she really has no shame she can’t really think these “books” are good, she’s a terrible person peddling such shite that you can buy for a £1 anywhere else! And cue the new Tiffany necklace for being a no 1 “author “ ffs bore the actual duck off and then duck off some more 😡

Reactions: 11
I've been having a Google, and it says..

"Savvy authors know their pre-sale period can make or break a title and even start developing a strategy for targeting the market before their book is complete.  They understand that being “best to market” beats being “first to market.” The most successful authors are not thinking weeks in advance, but months.

I’d argue that your pre-sale period is so important, it should be the centerpiece of your book marketing and promotional campaign."

So that's why it's been mentioned now. The more pre sales and Ads she does (that she doesn't have to declare as it's got her name on 🙄) the better and potentially the more money you can again potentially make should the book sell more than what the publisher has estimated
Although, this is apparently unusual.

Also pre sales count towards bought books, so the longer you have it on pre sale, the longer your book will still at number 1.
History says with her that she'll go quiet about this, then start bumping it as time goes on and directing people to Amazon.

Cha ching!! 💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I half agree with people saying that her adoring fans getting into debt are responsibility for their own finances but the other half of me thinks she really needs to be sensible about the sheer volume of stuff she implies she needs to buy in order to clean / organise and therefore keep her anxiety in check.

She's an insult to actual authors. I don't think I'd dislike her as much is she actually gave some of the money to charity but she doesn't. She's so greedy, it's shocking. These people saying they'll have to wait for payday because they don't have the money or spending their last bit of money on her tit is really sad. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 15
So as quoted by Hinch herself "she has loved stationery all her life"!!!! Wtf are you on about you complete 🔔🔚. Seriously can't cope with her lies and sales patter anymore. She is so full of tit it's actually ridiculous and when did people become this stupid.
Standard gleamers talk, honestly everyone of them have a script!

Reactions: 8
Stop the planet, I want to get off!!
A tenner for a glorified notebook, people getting into debt to get it. The sheep creaming their knickers over it. Just duck this tit 🙈
It just makes me hate everyone and think people are stupid (apart from you guuuuuyyyyyzzzz obviously huns!). WHY WHY WHY.

And how can you be proud of this absolute drivel? Like, how can you think you have achieved something? Apart from money, of course.

bleep OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly her story crying crocodile tears about "guyzzZZzzz you've done it again" makes my blood boil. She knows that she's basically the reason hundreds/thousands of people will be eating next to nothing for the next two weeks because they spent their last tenner on her "book". Awful woman!

Reactions: 17
Hey "Guyzz" get your self to poundland!!! £1 for a stunning notepad which is also blank! £1 for a pack of felt tips or crayons which ever you prefer and write your list! Sorted! £2 instead of £10.99 ;)

• Haha
It's not even a bleeping book! How can it be rated as a bestseller? It's a stationery item for god's sake :mad:
I’m still reeling over the niece choosing to write about hinch as her favourite author or whatever she did. If my child came home and said I want to write an essay on Mrs hinch id probably put her up for adoption. (Kidding)

edit: unless it was say how Vile is she then I’d allow that and help her and probably up her pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.