Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like they have dropped the price of the note book. Still stupidly expensive for a notebook though.
They always do. Wouldn’t be surprised if it goes to £5.99 ! P of N was the same. £20 to £10 !
Only grateful they're lining your bleeping pockets! And grateful that you've still got thousands of people licking your arse that you can con. £10 for a blank notepad. Madness.
Only grateful they're lining your bleeping pockets! And grateful that you've still got thousands of people licking your arse that you can con. £10 for a blank notepad. Madness.
The constant gaslighting is making my head hurt trying to keep track of it.
Sophflora you got famous with Paul the Pine, Minkeh, Narnia, ‘Let it Snow’, Milky Way crispy rolls, organza bags amongst others. These were your things, the identifiers of your account. Then you got your P&G contract and all the star drops stuff was dropped and spraying your fabrics in Zoflora was replaced with Febreeze. Then Ronnie and the extension and things got eBay mad for a while. Maybe all the climatic activism and eco consciousness happening in the world made Gleam decide to retire Narnia- one of your key tropes.
And now Gleam have tacked on Freshen up Friday onto your book. You don’t do this? Randomly more recently in preparation for your two most recent book launches, as with your zoflora hour- you never did that you just sprayed it everywhere. They were never you account identifiers. Your whole gimmick was a ‘quirky’ , enthusiastic if a bit ditzy approach to cleaning. You don’t have a system or set patterns as most other accounts do apart from Hinchlists. There never has been a structure to your style, bar shining your sink really.
It wrecks my head trying to put it all straight, you forgot maybe that you upload daily stories for us to see? We know the things you do and don’t- you can’t get away with just pretending and

Reactions: 3
Price is coming down though...lol. It'll be £3.99 by the time it's released. Amazon don't charge you for preorders.

Reactions: 15
Also it really is insulting and annoying that it’s spelled fresh N up. Like what is the actual point. Stop trying to make fresh N up a thing. Spell things properly. It’s not quirky you bell end.

Reactions: 24
Appalled that a respected publishing house have agreed to publish that piece of tat with 'Fresh'n Up Friday' which is completely incorrect!
£10 for a notebook is daylight robbery!

Reactions: 24
Maybe late to the party with this ( night shift and just got into bed!) but surely if you a re planning a "Stationary Launch" it would work better if you could actually spell Stationery? Thick as mince man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
One a week for a year - launching in April, a third of the way through the year. I know I get anal about stuff but that would really irritate me. She should have launched for the start of the year, New Year, new book
Financial year 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am not remotely surprised the latest pile of wank she's released is all ready a "best seller" no doubt the majority of The Army have pre ordered it in their thousands! They can't see it's just another endorsement of her profiteering from them! They couldn't put their heads together and make a bleeping wooden hut!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can hinch seriously class herself as an author! She's brought out a tit colouring book and a overpriced notepad!! She's not right in the head 🤯

Reactions: 18
I’m absolutely flabbergasted at the fact that people are so excited over a £10 notebook!! You really can sell any old tit nowadays.

Want to write a list? Get yourselves to Poundland and, if you’re feeling fancy, use bullet points. JFC. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How can hinch seriously class herself as an author! She's brought out a tit colouring book and a overpriced notepad!! She's not right in the head 🤯
I’ve said before she HAS to have a ghostwriter (well maybe not for a list book) her garammar and grasp of English is shocking. Usually when something is ghostwritten it usually refers somewhere to the writer but I can’t imagine any real writer wanting to give any association with her!

Reactions: 16
I've been having a Google, and it says..

"Savvy authors know their pre-sale period can make or break a title and even start developing a strategy for targeting the market before their book is complete.  They understand that being “best to market” beats being “first to market.” The most successful authors are not thinking weeks in advance, but months.

I’d argue that your pre-sale period is so important, it should be the centerpiece of your book marketing and promotional campaign."

So that's why it's been mentioned now. The more pre sales and Ads she does (that she doesn't have to declare as it's got her name on 🙄) the better and potentially the more money you can again potentially make should the book sell more than what the publisher has estimated
Although, this is apparently unusual.

Also pre sales count towards bought books, so the longer you have it on pre sale, the longer your book will still at number 1.
History says with her that she'll go quiet about this, then start bumping it as time goes on and directing people to Amazon.

Cha ching!! 💰💰💰
Also pre orders means they don’t start producing it until they have some sort of commitment from the hunbots about how many they can shift. So if it flops they’ve not got wasted stock 🙄 what an absolute throbbing bell end she is - who pre orders a bloody notebook!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
But guyzzzzz don’t forget. We’re all just soooooo jealous because we don’t have a crappy grey notebook with plastic “crystal” pens!! 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just rewatched the promo video on her story for the book
I don’t do not understand why you need to write in a book
Post office
Dentist
Swimming lessons

surely you write all that on a calendar?
I wouldn’t ever think to write down in a notepad and then highlight it and tick it off that I had the dentist at 4pm on a certain day.

why are people so bleeping dense.
shes created an army of thickos.

Wish she’d fall into a hole on that field and never return.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she pissed in a bottle, people would drink it.

I hope with the profits she gets a stylist. Her dress sense is bloody awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.