Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2020-01-23-22-04-52-1.png
You accept trolls? You can't accept the fact that people have different opinions to you! You're a vicious monster!

Reactions: 28
My husband turned the dinning room into an office for himself. At least its not open plan so I can just close the door and not see the state of it. For Xmas he will move out and I will have a dinning room for a couple of days.

That poor baby has no core muscles, I know they all develop at a different pace and all that, but he is seriously wobbly.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this is off topic... I've just watched Stacey Solomans stories, and she's on about coming on her period and she's said 'thanks guyzzz for all the congratulations messages'. I can't help but get the impression she is taking the piss out of Hinch with it. Might be wrong but just my impression.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I’m going to get hammered for this, and I fully accept it, but... if this is exactly how she planned it to go, and she really is making 40k per story then she’s done well. The problem is, the way she’s done it has given her an expiration date, If she was smarter she could have grown the brand. Unfortunately for her, she’s becoming stale and the lack of interaction and transparency will be her undoing no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just rewatched the story, my god the way she swoops the camera so we can’t see the garden. bleeping gonk. Why is she keeping the new table a secret?!?

Because not only would it be clear that she’d promptly received a new gifted table, but that people would wonder why she’d buy and display new patio furniture in bleeping January. Maybe the company needed rid of old stock...win win for beggy.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this is off topic... I've just watched Stacey Solomans stories, and she's on about coming on her period and she's said 'thanks guyzzz for all the congratulations messages'. I can't help but get the impression she is taking the piss out of Hinch with it. Might be wrong but just my impression.
She is too far up sophs ass to be taking the piss!
I believe something is happening with them two.
They are both far too alike nowadays and their accounts are almost a duplicate of each other.

They will either be releasing some kind of fashion or baby related thing. I remember finding it odd that Stacey had ‘noticed’ hinch was struggling as a new mum so messaged her asking if she was ok.
Hinch has never ever shown any sign of struggling!! She has had it very easy including Ronnies birth which she recently said was an easy birth.
I do not believe that story of them becoming friends, they’ve become close for a reason!

Reactions: 20
She is too far up sophs ass to be taking the piss!
I believe something is happening with them two.
They are both far too alike nowadays and their accounts are almost a duplicate of each other.

They will either be releasing some kind of fashion or baby related thing. I remember finding it odd that Stacey had ‘noticed’ hinch was struggling as a new mum so messaged her asking if she was ok.
Hinch has never ever shown any sign of struggling!! She has had it very easy including Ronnies birth which she recently said was an easy birth.
I do not believe that story of them becoming friends, they’ve become close for a reason!
I agree I think there is something definately happening with the pair of them I just got the impression there was a sarcastic undertone to what/how Stacey was saying 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.