Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how much she’s gonna charge for her range of pens and highlighters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just pre ordered the next Isadora Moon book for my 9 year old written by a REAL author who has somehow managed to catch my daughter's imagination when she had no interest in reading before. £5.99 well spent!

Reactions: 25
Fucks sake, no nostrils again! 😂😂
View attachment 74991
lol ‘this is me’ what boring as duck cuz your life is all about making bleeping lists about cleaning and tidying your bleeping grey and White House. Jeez I could just imagine it, Jamie ‘ahhh babe do you fancy some tonight’, ‘not tonight babe it’snot on the list’.
She’s boring as duck, who want. It’s a book for lists, I bought a jotter for 75p from home bargains ... sad bastards who buy that for the brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All we
Whew I’m playing catch up again! It’s a crazy week here. Soooo....a list book??!! Wow! Can’t decide if it’s ridiculous or extremely savvy. Judging by the lemmings rushing about preordering I’d say bloody clever. If you don’t care about ripping off vulnerable people desperate to send you pics of their “book” collections just to be noticed by their cult leader.
And a Hinchers Meet-up??? This really is the gift that keeps on giving. Can you imagine lil ol’ Zoph being pawed at by her zombified army all trying to be noticed. “Pick me pick me! I love you the most....no I do!” And then a massive punch up! 🤣
All wearing there awful leopard print ebayer dress 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Not sticking up for her, dont get me wrong but it’s their own fault if they get into debt because of some rich woman. All we can do is help them see the light, I know they won’t though cause she’s brainwashed them.
I agree with this they are grown women who know their own bank balance. No one can force them to spend money they don’t have. I literally have no sympathy for them. If you want the book then fine but at least wait until you know you have the money.

Reactions: 14
I dont come in here often but i know all about the grinch, i came across an account the other day called lexishomex this girl is a product of what the real damage hinch is doing to vulnerable people. The girl actually thinks she is mrs hinch right down to using the gretel filter BUT, she wants all the "mrs hinch" items clearly hasn't got the funds to get them, so has taken to basically begging, people have sent her things, very kind of them, BUT this has caused her to want more so she's taken to posting pictures of things she wants in the hope someone sends them her. I find it really sad look what you're doing to people hinch

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Not sticking up for her, dont get me wrong but it’s their own fault if they get into debt because of some rich woman. All we can do is help them see the light, I know they won’t though cause she’s brainwashed them.
I absolutely agree with you.

Reactions: 2
Wow. Sorry am late to the party. But let me get this straight. She’s released a book that’s the same as the other book but only has the list element??? Talk about reinventing the wheel. The other day she was saying ‘you won’t be as far along in your book because I’ve had mine so long’ so people won’t have even filled in the lists in the other one???? And are buying a new one??? Ok hunz.

Reactions: 11
Even bloody Primark do a notebook and then just walk your way down to wilkos or poundland and get a ruler and a pen and do a list book yourself!! Guarantee it will still work out cheaper than buying one her "list" books.

This has really frustrated me. There are plenty of notebooks out on the market. She is just adding to constant consumerism because it's a notebook done by Mrs Hinch so all of her sheep NEED it in the hope she might notice them using it and shout them out.

Flipping heck Hinchy anything to add a few extra quid in your bank account.

Sorry for the rant, it's over now (or at least while I drive to work😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's very easy to say it's their own fault in spending their own money. MH is precarious I know! Her tactics are clever. She gives the illusion of friendship, togetherness. Now when you feel alone when you feel worthless and you see all you need is to be a Hincher to feel accepted, part of something, you can chat to others..it might make you feel less alone! After all it's b&m they believe she's just a down to earth girl who shops where we we all can. The power of wanting to be accepted is a strong one! Vulnerable doesn't mean stupid. I realise there are other ppl who have the means and are not vulnerable and frankly if they want to spend their money on her tat that's their choice. I don't believe it's black and white.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You have to hand it to her and gleam. It’s very very clever marketing. Present a tall blonde barbie type. The girl who looks like she would have been the cool witch at school, say that she was bullied, used to look like what her followers do and how she has risen. Show the lifestyle these young single mums who follow her aspire to have and voila! If Sophie was 18 stone and average looking there is no way in hell she would be as popular. It’s quite sad really

It’s going to be a very boring day at hinches towers. One of her gleam minions will be spending the day adding constant screenshots of her followers purchases to her stories while queen soph goes shopping in Harrods

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I thought this last night. She already bought out a notepad for hinching.
We never saw her share any of the charity stuff after she went to the church and to give the cheque. Never an update or anything on the charity work.
now she releases another notepad at an absolute rip of price. She’s got no continuity I don’t follow any cleaning accounts on Instagram because I don’t need too. I know how to clean my house to a good standard top to bottom.
i use lists to remind me of the specific jobs to be done I.e clean oven etc.
It puzzles me that grown women follow her to the ends of the earth with their products and hinching.
its scary.

I feel sorry for those struggling who feel the need to spend excessive amounts of money to follow their Queen just for a tag of a coloured in list whilst they can’t afford to buy their children new clothes and spray chemicals around them. It’s very worrying and she’s sitting their on her freshly pined throne watching it all.

😫 sorry rant over.
I can’t stand her lists. They practically say ‘open eyes’
‘Get dressed’
Wasn’t one ‘play with Ronnie’ once 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.