Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't know what to do if she cleaned some of the shite holes Ive had to do 😑 she would have a meltdown at the way some people leave pubes, crap and blood (yes blood!) on the toilets. She doesn't know how to clean in a hygienic sense, she proves that when she throws clean washing on a floor of fat dogs just walked over with his pissy paws.
I used to clean homes before I was signed off and I can honestly say... J Dog pissy toilet or not... She doesn't know what cleaning is! I'd love for her to go out with one of the actual cleaners on instagram (like Little Miss Mops who loves a filthy end of tenancy clean! 😂) just to see how she copes. She'd totally have a meltdown and walk out screeching, clawing at her neck skin and leaking faux tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So..Stacey says she can't wait to tidy her pan cupboard, next thing..Hinch goes and buys a new pan set and tidies her pan cupboard 😤. Ffs

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe how gullible her followers are and how their adoration knows no bounds. Were her fans the sort of wee girls who cried over Boyzone or thought Ronan was going to leave his wife any marry them? So bloody childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how gullible her followers are and how their adoration knows no bounds. Were her fans the sort of wee girls who cried over Boyzone or thought Ronan was going to leave his wife any marry them? So bloody childish.
I don’t not like Mrs Hinch but I did believe Ronan was going to marry me or my number one Gareth Gates. Don’t tarnish my memories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
FGS, poundland were selling crystal pens yesterday (no, I didn't buy any). I bet Hinch's won't be a quid 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Bloody Nora another new thread.

laughing so much still that she had to announce it early cause we already scoped it out.
not sure why anybody would want her silly “little” notepad.

her face when she’s not Gretel creeps me out even more than the Gretel filter.

Reactions: 15
My husband runs his own business and the one thing he has always said “there’s no friends in business”
While hinch is bullying her way to the top and earning all her cash off her sheep, making out they’re all her “friends” her “hinching family” “all in this together” she’s sat back laughing.

Who’s the real winner?

What my hubby said has never rung true till I’ve seen what she’s doing.

She’s a disgrace praying on people that genuinely can’t afford the tit she promotes but skinting themselves out more buying it.
£10 for a notebook confirms how low she will go.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Interesting how she’s hiding the spiral bound edge in all her stories.

I know it’s in the video clip but I bet a lot of people will be expecting it to be hard bound like the other two books.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tha
This reminds me of a Family Guy episode where Brian writes a book called Wish It, Want It, Do It, that was mostly just empty pages for people to write down about things they want.

He goes on TV to promote it and gets called out on it being a steaming pile of crap and ends up weeing under the table! I’d pay good money to see Hinch made to sit on a book review programme and justify THIS steaming turd 💩

Just duck off Soph with your fake tears. Take your crappy list book and use it to make a list about everything that’s wrong with you. Should keep you off the gram for at least 6 months.
View attachment 75023
That’s a great episode and this “notebook” made me think of it immediately!

The bit where Stewie says about the blank pages... “oh that’s great! Make them do the work” 😂

People are fools!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband runs his own business and the one thing he has always said “there’s no friends in business”
While hinch is bullying her way to the top and earning all her cash off her sheep, making out they’re all her “friends” her “hinching family” “all in this together” she’s sat back laughing.

Who’s the real winner?

What my hubby said has never rung true till I’ve seen what she’s doing.

She’s a disgrace praying on people that genuinely can’t afford the tit she promotes but skinting themselves out more buying it.
£10 for a notebook confirms how low she will go.
Totally agree she is a business with the brand Mrs Hinch, there not her friends just customers to her. The problem the Hinchers have they start to think they know her personally they have been sucked in well and truly, hands up to her I don’t like Mrs Hinch but she doing well out of it and that’s what every business is about, I can’t even see what overheads she has and looks like she is in a win win situation at the moment, she has to make the most of it whilst she can, waiting for the day it all comes crumbling down around her x

Reactions: 14
Hey hinch, are you going to treat us to a clockwise clean soon or is your new house too big for that now?
You don't fool us!

So many things she used to do that she doesn't anymore, I noticed others have been gifted the new minky box with the new Valentine's sani pad. Will she?! Or isn't she allowed anymore 🤔

Reactions: 16
Totally agree she is a business with the brand Mrs Hinch, there not her friends just customers to her. The problem the Hinchers have they start to think they know her personally they have been sucked in well and truly, hands up to her I don’t like Mrs Hinch but she doing well out of it and that’s what every business is about, I can’t even see what overheads she has and looks like she is in a win win situation at the moment, she has to make the most of it whilst she can, waiting for the day it all comes crumbling down around her x
She won’t last long, she’s a fad!
All these “hinchers” that think she’s their friend need to give their heads a wobble.
I don’t understand how people can’t see right through what it is.

Reactions: 10
This will never happen because of the amount of fake followers she has, they wouldn't fill a lickle essix village hall let alone Wembley.
I know I’ve noticed maybe about 70 people have commented saying they like the idea! Hardly a massive event!! I’m so glad I’m no longer under the hinchfluence spell 😂 I’ve seen the light and I flew free 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I see she has a Gleam meeting, please please please give her her P45 and boot her out the door. That'll make my day 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.