Mrs Hinch #96 no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her goals list should really just say. Think of other ways to screw dumb people out of more money to keep my bank balance in its millions.

Reactions: 9
So all these hinchers probably bought the charity notepad, and now they are buying this one? How are they so stupid?? Why do they think she is humble and down to earth? How do they still think she is relatable? How do they still think she’s just little old soph shining her sink? I just don’t get it!!!
I thought this last night. She already bought out a notepad for hinching.
We never saw her share any of the charity stuff after she went to the church and to give the cheque. Never an update or anything on the charity work.
now she releases another notepad at an absolute rip of price. She’s got no continuity I don’t follow any cleaning accounts on Instagram because I don’t need too. I know how to clean my house to a good standard top to bottom.
i use lists to remind me of the specific jobs to be done I.e clean oven etc.
It puzzles me that grown women follow her to the ends of the earth with their products and hinching.
its scary.

I feel sorry for those struggling who feel the need to spend excessive amounts of money to follow their Queen just for a tag of a coloured in list whilst they can’t afford to buy their children new clothes and spray chemicals around them. It’s very worrying and she’s sitting their on her freshly pined throne watching it all.

😫 sorry rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How did H I NCH even get into this in the first place? Did she contact Gleam?
the story goes that she set up 3 instagrams to see which one would take off (lifestyle, hairdressing and “cleaning”/home) and when the cleaning one grew she contacted Gleam to be her agents.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My husband runs his own business and the one thing he has always said “there’s no friends in business”
While hinch is bullying her way to the top and earning all her cash off her sheep, making out they’re all her “friends” her “hinching family” “all in this together” she’s sat back laughing.

Who’s the real winner?

What my hubby said has never rung true till I’ve seen what she’s doing.

She’s a disgrace praying on people that genuinely can’t afford the tit she promotes but skinting themselves out more buying it.
£10 for a notebook confirms how low she will go.
Not sticking up for her, dont get me wrong but it’s their own fault if they get into debt because of some rich woman. All we can do is help them see the light, I know they won’t though cause she’s brainwashed them.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she will use a drop shipping company for her new merch like the charity tracksuits or if Jamie will be sat at the garage desk surrounded by boxes of tat from China, picking & packing orders as they arrive.
Definitely more profit in using Jamie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whew I’m playing catch up again! It’s a crazy week here. Soooo....a list book??!! Wow! Can’t decide if it’s ridiculous or extremely savvy. Judging by the lemmings rushing about preordering I’d say bloody clever. If you don’t care about ripping off vulnerable people desperate to send you pics of their “book” collections just to be noticed by their cult leader.
And a Hinchers Meet-up??? This really is the gift that keeps on giving. Can you imagine lil ol’ Zoph being pawed at by her zombified army all trying to be noticed. “Pick me pick me! I love you the most....no I do!” And then a massive punch up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It says one a week for a year! I feel my little comment on insta has been listened to and this notebook will be fatter 😂😂🤣
One a week for a year - launching in April, a third of the way through the year. I know I get anal about stuff but that would really irritate me. She should have launched for the start of the year, New Year, new book

I don't think this is actually book 3 of the 3 book deal, I reckon we still have that delight to come. This is just an extra thrown in to exploit her Hinchers after she saw comments asking how to use the lists

Reactions: 20
She won’t last long, she’s a fad!
All these “hinchers” that think she’s their friend need to give their heads a wobble.
I don’t understand how people can’t see right through what it is.
I agree ☝

Reactions: 1
The thing is we keep saying that but looking at the level of crazy amongst her deciples I don’t think we’re anywhere near the end yet....sadly. I think something really dark would have to blow up for her bubble to be burst. I guess that’s why it all kicked off here when everyone though something juicy was going to be spilled. We want it so badly!

Reactions: 10
Long time reader here, and, as embarrassed as I am to admit, an ex Hincher. Started following her around Sept 2018 after just coming out of hospital on a section, couldn't work, depressed and unmotivated beyond words, would throw up from nerves just from even answering the door, and I found the grinch. Her constant play on anxiety and mental health sucked me in, and I felt like she was a friend. I went out of my way to spend the very little money I did have, on all the crap she was constantly shilling out on her stories, to the point I would actually go without, which I know is something you guys always worry about with the people who do still follow her. It is very real. It became an obsession to want to have everything she had, and to try do everything she did. So much so I was actually diagnosed with OCD because I physically could not settle if I hadn't done anything she did cleaning wise, simply because I let her drill it into my head that I had to. For example - if I'd ran out of soda crystals, I'd break down because I hadn't been able to do it "properly". I couldn't sit still, and this was EVERY. DAY. I've always been a tidy person, I keep on top of my house every day and I've lived alone since I was 17, the power this woman has is unbelievable and I know that there are so many other people like me out there. And it's bleeping sad. Thankfully I found out about Tattle through another cleaning account who was being "trolled" on here, who also followed Hinch, or should I say - had crawled up her backside and just wanted her attention. And now that I know who she really is, I'm done. I've not followed her for over 6 months now and I'm in therapy to try and beat what's going on, because some days I can leave my cleaning and then there's days I'm stressed and anxious all over again because I don't have something I think I need in order for it to be done, again, "properly". Thank duck for you lot, because I dread to think how much more money I would have wasted now. This woman is a bleeping scam, she doesn't get what it's like to be at the bottom of the barrel every month. I hope she falls as quickly as she rose.
Sophie, read this! Read this and tell me your conscience is clear!
I really hope you're ok and the good day's out weigh the hard ones 💖 what she does is very clever, especially when you're at a low ebb. She's fooled many, many people.
I think we can all be glad her life isn't ours. It's empty and greedy and based on a foundation of deceit.

Reactions: 31
What makes me laugh is that her bunch of low IQ zombies rush to screenshot their pre-order confirmations and then post the pictures to their queen.🤣

Desperate, sad and quite worrying to be honest 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe the dot to dot was a test? Like how little content can we get away with? This go round, even less content and more money.

Book 4 - Hinch of the mind. Visualisation of a book to store your hopes and dreams. Price £20?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So many things she used to do that she doesn't anymore, I noticed others have been gifted the new minky box with the new Valentine's sani pad. Will she?! Or isn't she allowed anymore 🤔
Shes already had it. It was on her stories a few weeks ago 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.