Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The account for the wax melts follows Hinch too, if I hated someone I wouldn't be following them.
Tbf you also wouldn't be feeding back to that person what's said about them but that's what pinky is saying this wax melt person is doing

Reactions: 9
The account for the wax melts follows Hinch too, if I hated someone I wouldn't be following them.
Someone's just pointed that out to me , that has to be new as it's the first thing I checked last night and she certainly didn't follow her then!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What's the background of Stacey? I've never heard of her before these threads. Was she a youtuber? TV host? Or just another influencer floozy?

Reactions: 2
Tbf you also wouldn't be feeding back to that person what's said about them but that's what pinky is saying this wax melt person is doing
It's 100% what she's done . Don't get why she's done it now though as she's been on tattle last year posting stuff about hinch and trying to set up an "I hate hinch " page
So odd

Reactions: 7
It's 100% what she's done . Don't get why she's done it now though as she's been on tattle last year posting stuff about hinch and trying to set up an "I hate hinch " page
So odd
SO ODD and yet here I am absolutely loving it. She sounds like a bleeping sociopath

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200121_170600.jpg

Appreciate this is the Hinch thread but they're pals and in Storage Wars (™) at the moment so allow it

This is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So odd
Unless she wants to get back in with Hinch to get her to promote her wax melts??

Reactions: 11
But only cos I can't work out who's side she's on.🤷‍♀️
Just enjoying my new role as private investigator extraordinaire 😂
Also little miss hinchy can't touch me because I've got no social media 😂 I bet she can't stand she set her friends on me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regarding storage wars with soph n stace I did note that stace bunged a “hope that helps” in her chat. That won’t go down to well. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 74446

Appreciate this is the Hinch thread but they're pals and in Storage Wars (™) at the moment so allow it

It's got everyone talking about her though. It was discussed on magicfm and Zoe Ball mentioned it on radio 2 this morning as well as being in the papers.
Shes not as daft as she acts. Hinch must be furious that Stacey has stolen her thunder

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's the background of Stacey? I've never heard of her before these threads. Was she a youtuber? TV host? Or just another influencer floozy?
She did X factor
The same year as Olly Murs. I have actually met Stacey was years and years ago. Probs around the time of that cause I think I was on a placement somewhere and we went to meet all the “hopeful” final whatever or something talent related. She was really down to earth I don’t think it was an act either she still seems much the same.
I wonder why her and hinch are mates to be honest.

Hubby just came in from work and asked what’s for dinner
I said spaghetti in a jug with cheese

he looked at me gone out.
i couldn’t stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 74446

That’s the article I saw online this morning and then BAM let’s all share crappy storage ideas “and I’ll tag you all guyzzzzzz” 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit behind today but why is it that whenever she goes on about her love for fields it’s always a photo through a window and not, you know, her actually out there walking in the bloody thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.