Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t decided whatā€™s worse, the odd direction the Hinch threads have taken over the last few days or when they descended into a discussion about bread. Answers on a postcard please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh for duck sake- a mum from the school my daughter goes too posted this- the really concerning thing is why do hinchers need answers for dot to dot?
He even looks like a fat fucker on a dot to dot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhhhh nice idea mind, getting all us clever TATTLAZ to follow the funky smelly wax page so she can pass out instas to Hinch so she can do an expose of tattle trolls. Why aye kiss me arse
Could gave just done a crappy giveaway for more followers šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Sir Henry is been trolled ATBxxšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Donā€™t shoot me down, but I have thought some things said about Henry were a bit much...I just think Iā€™m so sensitive about my dog and couldnā€™t bear to call her any names as I love her so much, sheā€™s such a sensitive, girly and pretty little thing. But saying that my Daughter absolutely adores her dog and calls him these sort of names all the time, Iā€™m always saying to her about it, and she rightly says he doesnā€™t know what Iā€™m calling him, I can say ā€˜you little bastardā€™ in a happy voice or ā€˜hello gorgeous boyā€™ in a happy voice and he will look at her adoringly to either. He gets called a little f***** all the time if heā€™s naughty and he is a lot. Heā€™s never hurt or abused but the names he gets called...but itā€™s banter and thatā€™s how my Daughter talks amongst friends and family and even work. To be fair Henry is fat and there is nothing wrong with calling him that, itā€™s her fault heā€™s like that through too many treats, human food and lack of exercise. No one has ever threatened violence for what I can see, it is just silly names. Wouldnā€™t call it trolling though šŸ™„ Knew at some time somebody would call Tattle out for it !

Reactions: 9
Just want to say I know nothing and have always been Bob Jones (on tattle obvs itā€™s not even close to my name IRL)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
thank you I agree with this but what disturbs me more is the boards of (sorry for this ) ā€œHinchersā€ (shudders) who repost pics of Ronnie, now donā€™t get me wrong I think heā€™s a sweet looking boy van if he does resemble Bug boy aka Daddy, Iā€™m sure he will grow out of it soon. But I think itā€™s weird to repost pictures of someoneā€™s baby you have never met ! Now if old harry the perv from down the road started posting pictures of my kids drooling at how ā€œhandsnomsā€ they are they would have to start running fast from my white and grey broom šŸ˜”
But she basks in it doesnā€™t she šŸ¤­
100% this! I find this way more concerning than someone saying he had a big head (like all babies do!) Especially with her address so easy to find

Reactions: 6
Can I suggest that everyone just ignore this user? And all the pinky stuff tbh, since it's all bullshit.

It's clearly another bait post. So boring.
I agree unless there is concrete evidence then ignore so the thread donā€™t go bat tit crazy again!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.