Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found Olivia’s wax melt page yesterday and noticed she wasn’t following Hinch nor was Hinch following her so presumed they still had beef with each other.
Doesn’t make sense that Olivia world tell her but none of this does!

Reactions: 11
I hope there's grated cheese on top ffs
Well it’s awkward cause twin #1 is lactose intolerant so maybe I’ll let her have her own mugshot. But then that means war.
so they’ll have to all have the jug without it being a “hinch special”.
luckily for our wedding we were gifted} cutlery so at least I have enough of that for them.
I’ll make them sit at our dining table though that’s all set up ready and has my previous hob flowers on there now, but no one knows why I mysteriously put them there 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry went off on a tangent there.

How do you know her address?
It’s very easy to find via a google search.
Ask Jeeves and that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How greedy and stubborn are frenchies!!
VERY ! Please dont get me started on how silly they act too , never known a breed like it lol .Ziggy is currently sitting on my garden chair outside with his fat face stuck in the air ignoring me purposely because I'm calling him in the hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I found Olivia’s wax melt page yesterday and noticed she wasn’t following Hinch nor was Hinch following her so presumed they still had beef with each other.
Doesn’t make sense that Olivia world tell her but none of this does!
It really doesn't make sense does it. Why would anyone be so vested in blocking people?
I

Reactions: 7
Well it’s awkward cause twin #1 is lactose intolerant so maybe I’ll let her have her own mugshot. But then that means war.
so they’ll have to all have the jug without it being a “hinch special”.
luckily for our wedding we were gifted} cutlery so at least I have enough of that for them.
I’ll make them sit at our dining table though that’s all set up ready and has my previous job flowers on there now, but no one knows why I mysteriously put them there 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry went off on a tangent there.

It’s very easy to find via a google search.
Ask Jeeves and that
Wow that was easy!! I'm surprised she doesn't get loads of crazy Hinchers at her door?!

Reactions: 5
Wait for the sorry I’ve been quiet guyzzzzz I’ve been so busy.

Surely though if it was the gleam/p&g meeting today we would’ve seen the field? Or heard how anxious she is leaving the house?

Roll on the I love this field pic/boomerang
Winning at tattler bingo - field picture!

Reactions: 10
Could @TruthBeToldSophATB possibly be Olivia again? She’s dropped some family bombs this time around and had threatened that she knows stuff about Hinch’s perfect family on the old account...@buttercup214. 🕵🏼‍♀️ The plot thickens! Although in reality I think I’m clutching at straws because I’m still disappointed nothing more came of the truth be told bombshells lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.