Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's got everyone talking about her though. It was discussed on magicfm and Zoe Ball mentioned it on radio 2 this morning as well as being in the papers.
Shes not as daft as she acts. Hinch must be furious that Stacey has stolen her thunder
I tend to miss celeb news, I can't believe that's the type of thing that gets people talking nowadays. These are the end times.

Also agree, watched her on the Big Fat Quiz of the Decade and her dumb act is literally just that, drives me mad when women act thick to play up to audiences. Doing us all a disservice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She did X factor
The same year as Olly Murs. I have actually met Stacey was years and years ago. Probs around the time of that cause I think I was on a placement somewhere and we went to meet all the “hopeful” final whatever or something talent related. She was really down to earth I don’t think it was an act either she still seems much the same.
I wonder why her and hinch are mates to be honest.

Hubby just came in from work and asked what’s for dinner
I said spaghetti in a jug with cheese

he looked at me gone out.
i couldn’t stop laughing.
She's taking lessons from hinch how to sell tit #ad

Reactions: 7
We've seen that Soph can't be criticised, confronted with her own bad behaviour or asked a question. Or even spoken about, cos you are a troll if you dare not praise her 🙄 She has among other things, spat the dummy, said nasty comments, send her dogs um sorry army to attack savagely and that's just on social media. What she lets us see

So I'm just thinking how livid she would be with TruthBeTolds posts the last couple of days.

Coupled with all the preloaded stories she posted yest to fill for 24 hours and the reposting of followers posts today... All filler while she's busy

Busy busy. Tracking down the poster? Seeking legal advice? She can't handle tattlers and has taken steps to have us banned 😂 Would she be seeking legal advice?

Now unless hinch planted those posts to cause a stir pre promotion of something, it doesn't matter if what was said was lies or truth or bits of both. She won't be able to move on. We've def seen flashes of that temper.

So I'm asking, has anyone in the village seen a screaming pot noodle banshee possibly with Ma and some kids, armed with pitchforks and iphones?
I'd take a bet on that but I'm not a gambling Ma'am..

Reactions: 2
It's got everyone talking about her though. It was discussed on magicfm and Zoe Ball mentioned it on radio 2 this morning as well as being in the papers.
Shes not as daft as she acts. Hinch must be furious that Stacey has stolen her thunder
Nah I doubt that.. Her and Stace are like 🤞🏼 They are both intelligent business women and will of discussed loads on how to influence people the best, they will know what they can and can’t post amongst each other.

Reactions: 12
Well it’s awkward cause twin #1 is lactose intolerant so maybe I’ll let her have her own mugshot. But then that means war.
so they’ll have to all have the jug without it being a “hinch special”.
luckily for our wedding we were gifted} cutlery so at least I have enough of that for them.
I’ll make them sit at our dining table though that’s all set up ready and has my previous hob flowers on there now, but no one knows why I mysteriously put them there 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry went off on a tangent there.

It’s very easy to find via a google search.
Ask Jeeves and that
Lol this made me giggle!! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Bit behind today but why is it that whenever she goes on about her love for fields it’s always a photo through a window and not, you know, her actually out there walking in the bloody thing?
Next up on bullshit bingo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tbf you also wouldn't be feeding back to that person what's said about them but that's what pinky is saying this wax melt person is doing
You would be if you wanted to get back in hinchs good graces. You would do her dirty work. The way Olivia might see it suck back up to hinch and back in business with the max melts. To come on here and post about starting a we hate hinch group they must have been close at one time and maybe she was just hurt by her.
I'm just guessing BTW!

Reactions: 8
Bit behind today but why is it that whenever she goes on about her love for fields it’s always a photo through a window and not, you know, her actually out there walking in the bloody thing?
Oh come on, she can't go out in case she gets mobbed by hinchers and paps guyzzzzz! It's just too stressful for poor little anxious Sophie from the village, she's just learning remember!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's taking lessons from hinch how to sell tit #ad
Yeah for sure!
there’s so many things that apply behind the ads and brand partnerships.
These influencers sell their souls to companies.
I once had a client who was tied into a contract but didn’t actually like the product and felt she couldn’t promote it If she didn’t like it.
she literally sold her soul for money. She’d cry and try to get us to help her get out of her contract but she has signed into it before she had any form of management and there was nothing we could do to help her apart from her paying a massive fee.

Yeah for sure!
I once had a client who was tied into a contract but didn’t actually like the product and felt she couldn’t promote it If she didn’t like it.
she literally sold her soul for money. She’d cry and try to get us to help her get out of her contract but she has signed into it before she had any form of management and there was nothing we could do to help her apart from her paying a massive fee.
Some people would do anything for money

Reactions: 6
What's the background of Stacey? I've never heard of her before these threads. Was she a youtuber? TV host? Or just another influencer floozy?
Stacey was on X factor about 10 years ago and I may be wrong but I think she made it to the final 🤔 she also did I'm a celeb (and won I think?) Since then she just pops up on panel shows

Yeah for sure!
Not the same but worth telling... I once knew an influencer who was approached by a well known dairy company to promote their yogurt... Except her son has a life threatening dairy allergy and she's vehemently anti dairy. So she borrowed someone else's kid to be able to post her #ad about #amazingyogurtforkids 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not the same but worth telling... I once knew an influencer who was approached by a well known dairy company to promote their yogurt... Except her son has a life threatening dairy allergy and she's vehemently anti dairy. So she borrowed someone else's kid to be able to post her #ad about #amazingyogurtforkids 😂
Oh my god no way!!
how can people do that. I alwaya used to say to my clients if you want the job and the promotion do it from your heart not for the money.

seems I have to many morals for the job! Hence why I don’t do it anymore.

Edit: reputable reputation is much more valuable than the amount of money you can earn from “talent” but it seems most companies now are only interested in the money since “influencers” have really taken off now.

Reactions: 9
I found Olivia’s wax melt page yesterday and noticed she wasn’t following Hinch nor was Hinch following her so presumed they still had beef with each other.
Doesn’t make sense that Olivia world tell her but none of this does!
Who is the wax melt page? This is so cryptic

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.