Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
As a good, upstanding lesbian, I usually appreciate a finger, but Hinch's witchy pointer just knocks me sick 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 98

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Are you telling me that I have devoted 3 days of my life to reading this thread.....didn’t turn up for work......husband left me......the kids have gone feral and are now resorting to licking the floors for nourishment....and I think I have glaucoma.... FOR NOTHING! Well I’d better re-enter the real world and put my life back in order ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Well, my husband has suggested I take a Tattle break (I've been here longer than it looks I just got locked out of my old account) We have an elderly neighbour who has only ever given us the name Mrs Tate. Anyway, it's her birthday today so I gave him a card to put through on his way out. He brought it back as I'd addressed it to Mrs Tattle 😱😱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Message me I'll tell you
Unfortunately my PI business is going out of business now and I have to return to normal life
Omg, are you the sort of person that checks themselves in at hospital so people ask why, then you say "PM me babes'?🙄

What's the point of building up a phone call, giving an odd bit of info, then saying DM me?

Attention seeker much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Eddypeter

VIP Member
To anyone new who’s joined, don’t bother trying to work out what the fucks going on. Those who have lost sleep the last three days and nights to religiously work it out are more confused than hinch trying to cook a balanced meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

CoffeeGossipRepeat

I’ve been STUCK to my phone for 3 god damn days. I don’t know who I am, where I am or what the fuck is going on anymore. My eyes hurt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Sir Henry is been trolled ATBxx🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why are so many people getting triggered by this? He's a dog. He has no idea what is being said about him 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have 2 cats and I'm very open about the fact one is fucking stupid and the other is an entitled little twat. But they don't mind because they don't understand and they get fed and fussed either way. Get over it people!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Mystery "phone calls", mystery "tell-alls"... Up next, the mystery of Jamie's missing balls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

DramaHun

Chatty Member
PINKY DONT MAKE ME TURN AGAINST YOU MAN

For the love of God write a lengthy post about this conversation so we don't have to keep reading 31 pages for every one piece of information

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MrsD33

VIP Member
She didn't
Still none the wiser as to who that person is !
I got a bit fed up of being shouted at in the Essex accent so out the phone down ...... She's rang me and tried to messege as well 🤣😂
All this from following a wax melts page
How has she rang you if you rang her on a private number????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

MrsEvil

Right don't shoot the messenger, I am nothing to do with the call, but this is what Pinky messaged me about the call. I asked her permission to post this as I'm not a fucking snake, and she said it's fine for me to copy and paste it to the thread:

"She knew my tattle user name , that I'd joked about being a PI
Shs first asked me how I got her name I said it's all over the internet when you Google Mrs hinch and have you heard of tattle
No she says
I said well your names on there as a user , or someone posted as you then
Then she went off on one that I didn't want to speak to her about wax melts it was a lie and I was interested in her - I said I'm not , really not.
Then she says I know who you are ...princess pinky your not a very good PI are you
I said ok love byeeeee
She said my husband works in the IT department of Essex police
I said oh good please get him to messege me then and out the phone down"
Lol. So her husband works in the IT department of the police and not an actual police officer. He probably sorts out the printers when they get blocked and tells everyone to ‘try turning it off and then on again’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Hinch #95 *to the tune of William Tell* what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck fuck fuck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52