Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found Oliviaā€™s wax melt page yesterday and noticed she wasnā€™t following Hinch nor was Hinch following her so presumed they still had beef with each other.
Doesnā€™t make sense that Olivia world tell her but none of this does!
She is following Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 7
I found Oliviaā€™s wax melt page yesterday and noticed she wasnā€™t following Hinch nor was Hinch following her so presumed they still had beef with each other.
Doesnā€™t make sense that Olivia world tell her but none of this does!
Really behind again sorry if this has been said!
Keep your enemies close. The whole you scratch my back Iā€™ll scratch yours. I will give you names of trolls if you promote my wax melt company for free?

Reactions: 13
She wasn't I checked last night ! So they've obviously made up šŸ˜³

Don't think my 7 year old will be pleased being dragged out in the freezing cold to find a payphone . But this does fit in with PI persona šŸ˜‚ I love it
It'd be educational, I bet they would not know what 1 was šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Olivia obvs wants to make up with her royal Hinchness so that she can be promoted and become the next Ava May! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'soph let's bury the hatchet for a freebie, a little shout-out and a share of your following' šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 6
Well Olivia Grace has been online on Instagram but is holding off from "calling me" for some reason. Awaiting instructions or reading tattle ?!šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 74446

Appreciate this is the Hinch thread but they're pals and in Storage Wars (ā„¢) at the moment so allow it

This is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.
Stacey Salamander only did this for the 'swipe up' she posted shortly after ( for everyone asking, of course) for the hanging hooks and the extending poles! Another crafty money grabber! šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 7
Bless ā€˜em, theyā€™ll be wanting a remote control roll up garage door, saves Jamie getting out the brand new secret Audi before parking. Moneyā€™s tight now theyā€™re saving up for the loft conversion, so if someone could be so kind and gift one pronto, that would be lovely. Oh and a new rug, the old one smells like a sheepā€™s shat themselves since it was cleaned, the wet wool smell is overpowering the smell of the cigs/zoflo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap..

TruthBeToldSophATB

Still popping in for a read, addictive isn't it poppet. Copied word for word.

Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us ā€œtrollsā€ tell the truth she calls us liars.

Iā€™ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website. Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ā€˜little villageā€™ (that isnā€™t a village itā€™s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes. When I say she made my life hell it doesnā€™t come close! Her and her ā€˜kidsā€™ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still donā€™t know how to apply their makeup properly!! Anyway Soph was always the big one, sheā€™s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. Iā€™ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her! She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about. Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph thatā€™s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No thatā€™s just not true. You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyoneā€™s face and call it work! Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister werenā€™t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ainā€™t you got 2 sisters you donā€™t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying theyā€™re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick! Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend! Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad! Tell people your mum had to do dna tests! You wonā€™t tho will you sophs because itā€™s the TRUTH and you couldnā€™t lay straight in bed you bleep! When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you! I could go on and on and on and Iā€™ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can duck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more! #616 Her sister is a minge and is so far up Sophieā€™s arse itā€™s sickening

The priory Freda used to check herself into is based in Chelmsford. 100% is used to happen! Because sheā€™s a nutter and a control freak! Freda offered to BUY yes BUY Alanā€™s grandson to get his other daughter out of the picture. Sheā€™s extremely jealous of her and the other grandchildren. Her dad is very high up and I director of a huge engineering firm! On lots of money. cant leave the nutty mother because sheā€™s entitled to his pension andthe house is in her name heā€™d lose everything!! Soph picks who she keeps as her friends. Anyone else she plays. Now I like StaceySolomon but I have been tempted to send a little message and be like do you know who she really is Believe me Iā€™m genuine. I went to Plume School with sophie in maldon. I could tell you all the ā€˜kidsā€™ names. The niece isnā€™t even liked in school because sheā€™s so stuck up. She is a mini sophie and constantly shows off about her auntie and followers. Sophie makes me feel really tit abojt myself all the time because sheā€™s really made it and doesnā€™t deserve it! I rang the sun and offered to tell me story and do you know what they said.. ā€˜who is Mrs hinch!?ā€™ ā€˜No sheā€™s not very well known no one would be interestedā€™.. that was enough to make me feel batter and Soph I pray you read that and realise you are not what you think you are!!

Infact - the neice has even irritatingly become carnival queen in the TOWN not VILLAGE and itā€™s driven everyone flipping mental. No one here likes her. Apart from the local home bargains workers whoā€™s claim to fame is ā€˜she shops hereā€™

Her dad is actually a nice man itā€™s him I feel sorry for.

#710 Maybe we know each other did you go plume?

I donā€™t have any school photos in my possession Iā€™d have to ask my mum. Canā€™t recall any time Iā€™d be pictured with any of her clique but I have the uniform on.

Soph did used to be big until she got a gastric band (paid by daddy) and lost a lot but I was told she had some surgery too to her arms and tummy for skin. she was sectioned when pregnant (when she said her bloods were bad or some tit) because she wasnā€™t eating. also her mum was vile to her used to punch her and call her names for being big.

Maldon is a very small town. We all went to school together there is one school in the whole town! When I say everyone knows everyone we do! Our Tesco takes a good hour every time Cus we all are chatting catching up! I know friends, family friends, ex boyfriends I know them all because of where we live! Itā€™s true believe me! Made her go to weight watchers in school I remember her talking about it we must have been year 10.

Look Iā€™m genuine. The reason Iā€™ve posted is for it to get back to sophie, not to convince anyone Iā€™m real/ what Iā€™m saying is real. I know itā€™s true - so does she! so Soph if youā€™re reading, shall I carry on or are you and your mean girl gang going to back off? The mum and dad argue all the time he wonā€™t divorce her thereā€™s too much money tied up in the marriage. As for the scars Iā€™m 99% sure she did have that done and I mean youā€™d know how to cover them? This wasnā€™t recently were talking a good few years ago. she doesnā€™t look anything like she did in school which is a shame because she was never an ugly girl. That 10 year photo she done was an overly bad one, she didnā€™t look like that daily. i only posted for 1 reason, people can question me or doubt me but I know what Iā€™ve said is 10000% the truth.

Tanya is the one who makes the canisters the birthday party was for Georgiaā€™s son.

I havenā€™t read the book but I do know her other sister werenā€™t mentioned in it because her mum would flip. What Iā€™ve said is true I mmmmmm trying to work out who boo belle is are you Cheryl or Rachel?? Sophs other sisters?

oh yea Soph I just remembered.... I saw you screeching up the high street in your Range Rover while pregnant and flying into the bookies screaming at Jamie In your ā€˜tell allā€™ book did you mention heā€™s a gambling addict and goes to weekly meetings???

Iā€™m off to bed Iā€™m on shift it 6am tomorrow will pop back on here on my break and see if anyone had confirmed what I said Iā€™m convinced boobelle is one of the sisters but if they talk itā€™ll cause a huge commotion and the other kids are involved. Sophs dad often sneaks out to see the other grandkids behind Fredaā€™s back and give them money I'm sure theyā€™d be worried for their dad if she found everything out!!

Right I can type this then Iā€™ll be gone till my break at 10.30 Iā€™ve read through while getting ready this morning and will do my best to answer.... sophie isnā€™t actually ā€˜well knownā€™ in maldon as Mrs hinch... I mean she thinks she is and does her best to make it look that way. But sheā€™s not and Jamie definitely not! I often see Jamie shopping and must say he walks very slowly whilst looking around and I think itā€™s to see if people notice him. (They donā€™t!) I donā€™t know if it still stands like I said she was pregnant at the time but she pulled him out of the coral next to Wetherspoons in maldon... I watched her! Ok so Tanya, sheā€™s one of the ā€˜kidsā€™ and I think Iā€™ve typed it all wrong. She didnā€™t have her engagement party at the Oakhouse, she was on a night out with Tanya just after sheā€™d got engaged... and they both left with men theyā€™d be hovering around all night. Again - I saw them! I did hear about Leannes party and it doesnā€™t shock me she had to make it all about her! I was told by a guy I know who works behind the bar she was demanding to be entered through a different door because sheā€™s gotta a big followingā€™ funniest thing was he didnā€™t have a clue who she was The mum is a control freak and for some reason Soph really seeks approval from her and tried to make her happy, I personally think itā€™s because sheā€™s jealous of her sister and worried her mum with favour her and her daughter. so sophs dad had 2 daughters when he met freda, she had Sam. They got together. After a dna test to determine who her dad was, he was paid off by the barkers to stay out of her life. Anyway fast forward a few years and the older sisters were sick ofbeing treated differently and struggling when the barkers had a lovely home,nice things expensive holidays etc and one day one of them (not sure who) outed the secret that Sam isnā€™t Alanā€™s. tit hit the fan. Now he has to sneak to see them. The end. theyre from up north like him but pretty sure one still lives nearby. Sheā€™s the one with the son freda wanted to ā€˜buyā€™. think Iā€™ve covered all questions?? Let me know if Iā€™ve missed anything! See you in a few hours.

Oh and Iā€™m sure sams Jamie does have a son but not sure if theyā€™re in contact. He was very poorly few years ago nearly died and was in a wheelchair for a long time. jamie h has never been married before Soph and has no other children x

New thread...............

Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Sorry! had an emergency (I work in healthcare) and ONLY just getting my lunch break. Nearly 2pm Anyway. Iā€™ve skim read. Sophie worked in sales yes, makes out she was a city girl she worked in Romford! Maybe won awards within her workplace but never anything bigger! thats whrrr she met Jamie, she was with Martin papril at the time and her and Jamie had an affair. I do believe Jamie was in a relationship also. I mean I donā€™t know how to prove Iā€™ve been bullied I donā€™t know what Iā€™d need to do to authenticate that. Iā€™ve had a chat today with my work colleague also and she seems to remember Sophs sister on Jeremy Kyle over her husbands drug addiction? I donā€™t know which one all I got told was ā€˜one of the northern onesā€™ Like I said I come to shut sophie up. I wonā€™t lie Iā€™m worried about being sued or set upon by her ā€˜matesā€™ or other hinchers. Which is why I wish to remain unknown. Soph regularly sends screenshots of this page to other people, accusing them of leaking info. Thatā€™s how people (myself included) havecome to know of it. Iā€™ve never been accused, but I know someone who has. She also warned my friend that if she dared to post on here that she has police officers tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and sheā€™ll out them. I donā€™t know if thatā€™s possible.

To be honest Iā€™m not interested in feeding people answers to questions that I simply donā€™t have. Some I do some I donā€™t. but attacking me for telling the truth when others have said itā€™s all everyone has been asking for? Iskim Read the last thread but not any more nor would I know where to find them!! It seems to have worked - sheā€™s backed off and so have Natalie and Tanya. Thatā€™s all I wanted. Also rubbing money in poor peoples faces seems to have slowed down today. Ta Soph.

Iā€™m unsure whether itā€™s a result of this post or not but suddenly the bully girls have changed their tune this afternoon. just been told a lot of what she posts is pre recorded and she put a lot more than made out

my friend is a very nice quiet mother and works hard to make sure her children have everything. Natalie took a disliking to her over her choice of boyfriend. Anyway when one acts they all do. obviously my friend has come to our circle and is so upset which isnā€™t nice to see because she (and she wonā€™t mind me saying this) doesnā€™t have much of a backbone. So is girls are defending her.Sophie then took it upon herself to contact the boyfriend, spreading lies and then set upon my friends sister too. I simply posted to let her know we all have dirt, we all can cause tit and we all can throw it.

i said I knew of an olivia - I donā€™t know her personally I just follow her on Instagram. She owns a wax melt account. I couldnā€™t get hold of her but I take it you have??

Thanks for dropping by, you're a tattler now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.