Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for the sorry I’ve been quiet guyzzzzz I’ve been so busy.

Surely though if it was the gleam/p&g meeting today we would’ve seen the field? Or heard how anxious she is leaving the house?

Roll on the I love this field pic/boomerang
bleeping brilliant
Spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I spoke to one of Sophie's ex friend last night or so called ex friend.
Didn't say anything bad at all actually just followed her wax melts business and she messaged me .... I've never interacted with Mrs hinch on insta or anywhere else in any way , I'm just one of her 3 million followers
Would you know , she's blocked me 🤣😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry just been scrolling round on Instagram... This may be ot but why so many cleaning accounts? Whyyyyy? What for???

Reactions: 5
Didn't say anything bad at all actually just followed her wax melts business and she messaged me .... I've never interacted with Mrs hinch on insta or anywhere else in any way , I'm just one of her 3 million followers
You spoke on a grid post? Or privately?

Reactions: 6
Sorry just been scrolling round on Instagram... This may be ot but why so many cleaning accounts? Whyyyyy? What for???
Because Hinch acts as if 'little old soph from the town village of Maldon' just stumbled into making millions by cleaning, so everyone wants to give it a go. But in reality it was all planned and she tried hard to get in the limelight. But we are all in this togeva guyz

Reactions: 8
So it looks like we can say what we want about bug boy Ronnie and her mum and dad but talking about Henry has tipped her right over the edge today .. oh dear

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Have been away for weekend - what has occurred- just going back to read last 3 threads - top line would be great thanks xxx

Reactions: 1
Why would she block you?

Reactions: 6
Why would she block you?
Exactly why ?
I assume this girl has gone back to hinch and showed her our convo ,which was in no way critical of hinch . I could post the screenshots bit it's not interesting at all .
She's been contacted by other people about here apparently but someone else posted she has actually been on here herself

Reactions: 14
Where is she?! Why is she only reposting storage tit?! Is she having a meltdown?! Is Ma Barker going mad about what's been written in here?! Is she having a stand off with the poster?! I NEED ANSWERS.

Soph, if you're having a meltdown please share it with us, the people who just want to mock you.
Hope you had a great weekend

A post on thread 92, page 31 💣
cant find thread 92 anywhere🤯

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.