Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youve helped me so much you are an inspiration to all women dogs and handsome manz with feet’s. Never stop being you. Fly free RonnieblessimRose fly freeeeeee.
It's ok Hun. We're all in this together 😉
There's no competition between anyone here, I don't see anyone as my competition 😉
Glad I could help you, cos I'm only learning still 😉
But mum says to just do my best 😉
I've added a short inspirational quote for no apparent reason 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did you label your nuts while they were still attached to Jamie?? 🤔🤔
Imagine if he did ever go back to the office... “J-DOG’S LAPTOP” ya know just incase he forgets what a laptop looks like and that this one is his very own special one 🤣🤣🤣

It would be interesting to hear more, but would likely spark up more spats again 😩
I don’t think I could cope so soon after yesterday 🤪🤣

It would be interesting to hear more, but would likely spark up more spats again 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine if he did ever go back to the office... “J-DOG’S LAPTOP” ya know just incase he forgets what a laptop looks like and that this one is his very own special one 🤣🤣🤣

Me neither! I lost a day refreshing and didn’t even make it to my lunch and shopping trip I planned!

Reactions: 2
How long until... "sorry I've been quiet today guyyyyyzzzz working behind the scenes on a project""
Meaning I'm trying to keep up with tattle and find who is telling my secrets to set my girls on. BTW how do you know it wasn't one of them! Maybe the only reason they hang with u is because they are worried not to, your a z lister or your loaded! Or all 3 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve trolled a dog. Oh the horror. No we haven’t trolled a dog. That would require going to Hinchy towers, getting into his zoflo bed and shouting in his ear. That he’s a lardy snob. If that’s the case I’m deffo trolling my dog as this morning she bled on my floor (joys of a witch 🤢🤢) and I called her a bleeping hole and told her I was getting her a tampon. She’s 15 ffs. Too old for that tit. Call the authorities, my cockwomble of a dogs feelings were hurt 🤣
*i love my dog with all my heart before anyone gets on the Googles

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve got a bonkers week here and desperately trying to keep up - you guys don’t make it easy! 😂

Just a thought - Stacey’s “crisps storage solution” made the DM today. D’ya think Grinch is pissy about it and hence the big storage story thing?

Also I obvs hope it’s because she’s having a meltdown about all that goss! I speed read so much of it I can’t really think of anything to add that hasn’t been said. Except hmmmmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
Wait for the sorry I’ve been quiet guyzzzzz I’ve been so busy.

Surely though if it was the gleam/p&g meeting today we would’ve seen the field? Or heard how anxious she is leaving the house?

Roll on the I love this field pic/boomerang

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha ha watching her stories in home bargains picked up a box with C on it yep C for bleep girl! And also reading the reviews for the air freshers like hello did you make them you tool get back to we’re ya came from head!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
EB7BC5EB-2133-4C06-A652-56B4AB9A43FD.jpeg
Spotted Henry: running for escape to get the trolls.... “What are you saying? They’re calling me fat?”
“don’t worry ron Jon long legs I’ll eat them for Mummas”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
We've seen that Soph can't be criticised, confronted with her own bad behaviour or asked a question. Or even spoken about, cos you are a troll if you dare not praise her 🙄 She has among other things, spat the dummy, said nasty comments, send her dogs um sorry army to attack savagely and that's just on social media. What she lets us see

So I'm just thinking how livid she would be with TruthBeTolds posts the last couple of days.

Coupled with all the preloaded stories she posted yest to fill for 24 hours and the reposting of followers posts today... All filler while she's busy

Busy busy. Tracking down the poster? Seeking legal advice? She can't handle tattlers and has taken steps to have us banned 😂 Would she be seeking legal advice?

Now unless hinch planted those posts to cause a stir pre promotion of something, it doesn't matter if what was said was lies or truth or bits of both. She won't be able to move on. We've def seen flashes of that temper.

So I'm asking, has anyone in the village seen a screaming pot noodle banshee possibly with Ma and some kids, armed with pitchforks and iphones?
No but there's stocks being erected outside the town hall and the markets run out of rotten fruit and veg.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We've seen that Soph can't be criticised, confronted with her own bad behaviour or asked a question. Or even spoken about, cos you are a troll if you dare not praise her 🙄 She has among other things, spat the dummy, said nasty comments, send her dogs um sorry army to attack savagely and that's just on social media. What she lets us see

So I'm just thinking how livid she would be with TruthBeTolds posts the last couple of days.

Coupled with all the preloaded stories she posted yest to fill for 24 hours and the reposting of followers posts today... All filler while she's busy

Busy busy. Tracking down the poster? Seeking legal advice? She can't handle tattlers and has taken steps to have us banned 😂 Would she be seeking legal advice?

Now unless hinch planted those posts to cause a stir pre promotion of something, it doesn't matter if what was said was lies or truth or bits of both. She won't be able to move on. We've def seen flashes of that temper.

So I'm asking, has anyone in the village seen a screaming pot noodle banshee possibly with Ma and some kids, armed with pitchforks and iphones?
I reckon there’s a big meltdown happening behind the scenes but this time the family have intervened (that could be a thread title 😂) and stopped her from acting a loony on insta! Anyone could be reposting that

Reactions: 16
Sir Henry is been trolled ATBxx🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bird brained idiot comment about trolling a dog they've never met. So if Fat Fluffy Manz does a meet and greet we will all suddenly be dazzled by his amazing personality while he's poncing about imagining he's Lord of the Dogs nicking everyones biscuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bird brained idiot comment about trolling a dog they've never met. So if Fat Fluffy Manz does a meet and greet we will all suddenly be dazzled by his amazing personality while he's poncing about imagining he's Lord of the Dogs nicking everyones biscuits?
Please tell me you are not now trolling the birds?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.