Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
slightly off topic, but genuine question - how do the usernames changed by admin end up being such a hash?
haha no but seriously. I messaged an admin and asked them if they could change it. instead of replying saying ‘of course, what to?’ they just changed it for me to whatever they wanted by the looks of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wait for the sorry I’ve been quiet guyzzzzz I’ve been so busy.

Surely though if it was the gleam/p&g meeting today we would’ve seen the field? Or heard how anxious she is leaving the house?

Roll on the I love this field pic/boomerang
The field is here! The deserted field at the side of a major road is perfect for escaping

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Surely though if it was the gleam/p&g meeting today we would’ve seen the field? Or heard how anxious she is leaving the house?

bleeping hell you were spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She forgot to play Fields of Gold over the picture silly old Soph. I might take a photo of all the fields in my "village" but they're full of cows doing a dump so maybez notz guyyyyyzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Soph please just duck off to the field. Do us all a favour and pop your phone in the drawer ma baker keeps telling you to put it in, dig a big hole and live in it. You shant be missed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Oh my goodness! Soph has caught up on the threads!! She's right here and finally has content

Bingo to u!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Right on cue😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgot to take the fingers with me, but found these in HB, 29p, and I only bough 4, because... Maybe that's more than enough and I don't need a full basket??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BINGO 😂 We have a winner

• Heart
Anywhere in the world to relax? She shouldn’t of wasted all her money on her expensive holidays and honeymoon to the Maldives then 🤣 just stick her in a field for a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The reply to my storage solution on the last thread with the picture from takeashite would be perfect to suggest to It's Only Little Ol' Me Soph. Instead of a horizontal mop handle to hang clothes on she could use her new brrrrooommm and take a video with the alien finger going across it to demonstrate.
Don't forget to rub your leg!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Vera Stanhope in response to your post earlier I can't quite you as new thread now. That girl I have spoken to and someone is 100% going back to hinch from here and relaying info on ehat we talk about here !!
Interesting she's been here though !

• Wow

BINGO!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ve trolled a dog. Oh the horror. No we haven’t trolled a dog. That would require going to Hinchy towers, getting into his zoflo bed and shouting in his ear. That he’s a lardy snob. If that’s the case I’m deffo trolling my dog as this morning she bled on my floor (joys of a witch 🤢🤢) and I called her a bleeping hole and told her I was getting her a tampon. She’s 15 ffs. Too old for that tit. Call the authorities, my cockwomble of a dogs feelings were hurt 🤣
*i love my dog with all my heart before anyone gets on the Googles
I constantly call my dog a fat bleep or a greedy bastard and it’s always because like Henry he scavenges for food even though he’s on a good diet of two raw meals a day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.