Mrs Hinch #94 Never have I ever had 93 Tattle threads calling me out for being a liar, a fraud and a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught up! 😑

I am a strong believer in Karma, I get so annoyed that if she is this really horrible bully that still now bullies ‘trolls’ and ringing someone’s boyfriend to stir tit?! Why is she living such a good life? By the looks of it she’s had a good childhood, has friends, money I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 8
8BAD830F-B4D4-4FD8-8750-A9F558D5C37D.png

what even is my life... Just has a nosey at all her old Instastory highlights. In this one she goes “all those fancy cleaners mate, can’t be doing with them. Good old vinegar”.

U ok hun?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Jesus Christ on a bike, this time yesterday I was binge watching The Crown until I saw a post referring the Hinch dramz, I stopped reading about Zoph around #90 to get some of my life back and now I’ve just lost a day to #92 and #93 🤣 feel like I need a gold star for my achievement and a paracetamol to sort my head out ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lazy content from her today. Letting her sheep do the work and she just reposts it. Why is she not at the cleaning conference today like the others are?

Reactions: 6
We've seen that Soph can't be criticised, confronted with her own bad behaviour or asked a question. Or even spoken about, cos you are a troll if you dare not praise her 🙄 She has among other things, spat the dummy, said nasty comments, send her dogs um sorry army to attack savagely and that's just on social media. What she lets us see

So I'm just thinking how livid she would be with TruthBeTolds posts the last couple of days.

Coupled with all the preloaded stories she posted yest to fill for 24 hours and the reposting of followers posts today... All filler while she's busy

Busy busy. Tracking down the poster? Seeking legal advice? She can't handle tattlers and has taken steps to have us banned 😂 Would she be seeking legal advice?

Now unless hinch planted those posts to cause a stir pre promotion of something, it doesn't matter if what was said was lies or truth or bits of both. She won't be able to move on. We've def seen flashes of that temper.

So I'm asking, has anyone in the village seen a screaming pot noodle banshee possibly with Ma and some kids, armed with pitchforks and iphones?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
slightly off topic, but genuine question - how do the usernames changed by admin end up being such a hash?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lazy content from her today. Letting her sheep do the work and she just reposts it. Why is she not at the cleaning conference today like the others are?
That's probably exactly WHY she's re-sharing sheeple's content. She might be at the conference....she might not, as far as they're all aware. Course we all know she wasn't invited because she doesn't actually CLEAN :ROFLMAO: Just coats everything in a thick smog of chemicals :sick:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.