Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont believe much of the new revelations and I certainly dont think what boobelle has to say is gospel either.
There was far too much alluding and hinting going on. What actually was revealed was shown to be nonsense.
I was surprised to see them disappear for a while then spring back as though nothing had changed and was even more surprised to see them so readily accepted backwithout question.

So what if there are family skeletons, youd be hard pressed to find a family with no drama in its past.

I'm interested in hearing about sophie, was she fat? Did someone work with her in sales that has a scoop? Has she shared her aspirations to be a celeb? That interests me more than what her mum and dad get up to.
The rest is all filler with no substance
Exactly, all I want to know is if she's lied outright to her followers, if she is a nasty bully, if she really has anxiety. Don't give a rat's arse about her family; none of that is her fault.

Reactions: 9
These threads keep me going daily and keep me sane! I get very lonely at home 10 hours a day by myself (maternity leave). I’d like to thank everyone for keeping me company! I was up until 4am last night reading all the tea I’m paying for it now😂 A book of lists? Hinch’s intelligence never ceases to amaze me🙄
I'm the same. It's nice to spend time chatting with like - minded people even if it isn't real life 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs a book of lists? So what was the point in the last book then? 😂🙈

about the new info. The op clearly said she hadn’t come on to prove to us, she’s done it coz she knows soph reads here.
someone mentioned they’re more interested about old workmates coming forward but we can’t pick and choose who comes forward!
and in all fairness what would this person gain from lying

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have to say, the Hinches hit a wining combo with their influencer IG. If they had been decent people and ran it with integrity, been generous and paid it forward etc, I'm sure it would've still been successful (maybe growing a bit slower). I think they would've still made money. I have no problem people making good money
Making money is fine, if someone works hard and deserves it. But she doesn't, she lies and manipulates, and whichever product she's being paid to promote is her favourite "I just love it guyzzzzzz" 🙄 she contradicts herself all the time. Like you say, if she had more integrity she could be more likeable but the way she grabs anything she's given for free regardless of whether she needs it or not, she drops really obvious hints when she wants something in the hope that someone sends her one for free etc. Then she pretends like she's doing favours for small businesses (loft ladder anyone?) while blatantly showing things she's been gifted without bothering to tag whoever has kindly sent her something. Knowing that so many people are living in poverty and having to use food banks etc and she's there surrounded by gifted tit she doesn't need, it's very grating. Someone with her platform could do so much good with it, if she's gifted something she doesn't need she could show it, tag the company to give them credit and then donate it but she never does. Those food warmers she had at Christmas that she was going to give to a homeless shelter, that never happened did it? She would have showed it if she did. They'll be in the loft in one of her bloody corners, never to be looked at again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ffs a book of lists? So what was the point in the last book then? 😂🙈

about the new info. The op clearly said she hadn’t come on to prove to us, she’s done it coz she knows soph reads here.
someone mentioned they’re more interested about old workmates coming forward but we can’t pick and choose who comes forward!
and in all fairness what would this person gain from lying
She's silent too which is not her usual morning routine so it seems possible that the OP achieved her goal too.

Reactions: 9
so you suggesting about it being an obsessed Hincher taking revenge is just as speculative as what I’ve suggested? We can only speculate until we hear something else that either backs the OPs claims up or, something from the horses mouth.
What I'm saying is there's loads of different reasons people would write in anger and know info/give false info.

If the poster was going to back it up she would of same as anyone else who claims to have all the info. Theres ways of backing something up without exposing who they are.

Reactions: 8
Making money is fine, if someone works hard and deserves it. But she doesn't, she lies and manipulates, and whichever product she's being paid to promote is her favourite "I just love it guyzzzzzz" 🙄 she contradicts herself all the time. Like you say, if she had more integrity she could be more likeable but the way she grabs anything she's given for free regardless of whether she needs it or not, she drops really obvious hints when she wants something in the hope that someone sends her one for free etc. Then she pretends like she's doing favours for small businesses (loft ladder anyone?) while blatantly showing things she's been gifted without bothering to tag whoever has kindly sent her something. Knowing that so many people are living in poverty and having to use food banks etc and she's there surrounded by gifted tit she doesn't need, it's very grating. Someone with her platform could do so much good with it, if she's gifted something she doesn't need she could show it, tag the company to give them credit and then donate it but she never does. Those food warmers she had at Christmas that she was going to give to a homeless shelter, that never happened did it? She would have showed it if she did. They'll be in the loft in one of her bloody corners, never to be looked at again.
Sounds exactly like Becky HSH 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hinch hasn't reminded us that she loves her boys yet today. Its making me feel all out of routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cant you just look at your phone over his shoulder? 😂
Or probably easier to read if you do it doggy style 🙄😂
Hahaha believe me I thought about it ..was weighing up which was more exciting and this thread won last night lol you know when they just use way to much lynx and you think oh nooo not tonight ...he went to bed without me and I thought phew got away with it ..lol said I had a headache and he said well going on your phone won’t help grrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely quiet today. It will eat away at her then she will have a melt down.
I always thought the dad was a lot older so 2nd family probably true but does that matter? Not really, it’s the bullying that matters,

someone somewhere will tell her one of hinchers on here under cover lol...
I don’t see how any one can prove they know her without outing themselves.. there’s probably local tittle tattle about the bookie screeching and the pub thing so the op is probably a local with some degree of info.. we shall see, Hurry up tho got work soon hun x

Reactions: 11
Just curious - is she not over feeding him at breakfast? Porridge and yoghurt? Wouldn’t one suffice as well as milk?

Reactions: 12
In the name of baby bleeping Minkys. I was going to have a little Tattle break. Thought I'm spending waaaaay too much time of here. Then last night happens and now I am LIVING for this 🙌🙌🙌

Parking my arse right here ready for the update😎✌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do believe the new poster, but I'm disappointed in her punctuality. I have to go out now unfortunately 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s frustrating that op and Boobelle have now both gone quiet 😩 I didn’t know Boobelle had been questioned in the past on here but have seen them post quite a lot so much so they’ve made it as a VIP member 😅 and now the radio silence 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Someone's posted tattle screenshots on twitter and tagged and @ her in them. User is @H75793823

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.