Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A book of lists?!? Due to be published on 19th March according to Amazon
duck sake. My life revolves around lists because I have genuine anxiety and worry too much I've forgotten something, but I dont see the need to spend a tenner on a book of lists?! Can people just not use a notebook or their phones?

Sidenote- has everyone read the reviews of her first 2 "books" on Amazon? I just had a look some of them are amazing! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But even if she played on it and made out she had a hard life and don’t deny anything and she was a vile bully because of things that happened in her family surly she would loose her mom? Would her mom just sit around and let her say it’s true (whether it is or isn’t) and that why she turned out the way she did. Her mom does a lot for her having Ronnie and putting up with her, would she want to chance loosing that.
I don’t believe her mom hit her, as a mother I would never let my children around someone who hit their own child. I do however believe she either over exaggerated what may of happened to people at school or lied about what happened because bullies are the most attention seeking kind of people there is. A bully will do anything for people to feel sorry for them and have them on their side, showing off and being nasty to others for the attention off the other bullies.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, the initial post told of ‘secret’ children and affairs and juicy scandalous gossip, but the one later that explained things properly was quite different. Her Dad had two kids before he met her Mam, her Mam had a daughter (Sam) and took a DNA to see who her Dad was, not Pa but he took her on as his own. It’s all fairly mundane I’d say?
Also I am very confused as to why on earth Ma would want to ‘buy’ the child of Pa’s daughters from a previous relationship? That sounds ridiculous 🤷🏼‍♀️
All in all, from what I’ve read, the only real dirt on Sophie is that she was a school bully and a drama queen and I think that had been established already. The stuff about her extended family doesn’t really have any bearing on her as it’s beyond her control tbh.
*IF Jamie is a gambling addict/recovering alcoholic as has been stated then I actually have some sympathy for her. Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s still a sneaky, manipulative woman, but I have empathy for her situation, if true.

Reactions: 30
@Dramallamaaddict to find which suggestion has the most likes, you can search the thread for the keyword "thread" and scroll through the posts. The bit I'm not sure on is how to add a 'Mrs Hinch' tag to the first post where people can find all the previous threads 🤔

I clicked "quote" on the first post of the last thread and just copied and pasted that section from there.

Reactions: 4
A book of lists WTF
Most people imagined flying cars by the time we hit 2020 but no. We are dealt a book of lists from a narcissistic, bullying prick 😑 oh the disappointment.

You’ve got to be a special kind of stupid to purchase a book of lists for £10 when you can buy your own notepad and make your own bleeping lists for £1 or under 😅 Well I supposed it was also predicted we’d have robots by 2020 too so that part is still correct. There’s a whole army of the fuckers 🤖🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Thanks for creating the thread I don’t know how!!
My pleasure 😊 when it says at the bottom of the screen that it's almost time for a new thread, there is a link that tells you how to make a new one 👍🏻 I haven't done it before but it was easy enough!

Reactions: 8
She's signed a 3 book contract, dread to think what this one is going to be about, can't be any worse than the last 2.....

Reactions: 7
My pleasure 😊 when it says at the bottom of the screen that it's almost time for a new thread, there is a link that tells you how to make a new one 👍🏻 I haven't done it before but it was easy enough!
Thanks it wouldn’t let me do it for sone bloody reason

Jesus. what did I miss? just checked her stories and cant see any drama on there, is it an article, has someone spoke out against her FINALLY. please fill me in lol xx

Reactions: 7
WTH is a book of lists?? Is that not just a notebook?? Or are the lists preprinted?? The mind boggles 😂

Reactions: 9
She's gone awfully quiet today, imagine the melt down at her house if any of this is remotely true right now? Lots of swearing 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ghost writer, she definitely isn't writing it her self, she can't put her phone down for a start.
I’ve said it before - her command of English and her grammar on her posts is dreadful. Having read a few pages of her ridiculous books, there’s no way she wrote them, more like was interviewed by a ghost writer and kept suggesting things to put in and embroider.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.