Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. what did I miss? just checked her stories and cant see any drama on there, is it an article, has someone spoke out against her FINALLY. please fill me in lol xx
you reeeeally need to read the last thread, from about page 20 onwards i think it was! will be so worth your while

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t speak for the veracity of the chatter about her family, but I do think the family is made up of an odd dynamic.

For instance, the Christmas Day story was of 15 adults but where were all the children, including baby Ronnieblessim and her niece? As kids, we used to have a separate table on CD, but as there was no mention of this by her can’t see it happened. Just think the lack of kids around the fancy table was really really strange.

Reactions: 7
If I had the strength, I would start an IG called

unhinch yourself happy

I would show people that didn't know how to actually clean in the quickest way, so u have time to enjoy actual life

Get rid of narnia

How to save money

How to cook delicious fresh food simply and quickly and cheaply

How to be organised without endless baskets and jars!

Easy ways to be kind to the environment

Basically undo the damage of mrshinchhome
AND.... Get rid of the stupid lists and congratulating yourself on the most ridiculous things! The items on her lists are so stupid. Lists are great if done right.

So I would teach people how to write a proper TO DO list. And find some real satisfaction with themselves which does not require validation from others

Edited because of the revelation of the really stupid new book

Reactions: 13
Jesus. what did I miss? just checked her stories and cant see any drama on there, is it an article, has someone spoke out against her FINALLY. please fill me in lol xx
You need to go back to #92 revelations galore, some new some old just a bit more detail, maybe true may not even so I don’t think there is any hot tea about any of them she’s as boring as she is long!

Reactions: 5
I’m very sceptical about this new post. The writer just happened to be outside the pub where Sophie and her friend came out with other men! She just happened to be passing the booky’s when Sophie arrived to berate Jamie. She happens to know the bar tender where Sophie’s friend had her Christening. Now if they lived in a little village then yes maybe but that has been poo pood on here many a time so that’s out! Seems to me she is a lot closer to the family than a school friend who was bullied years ago. And Ma Barker is an alcoholic, husband, and daughter beater whose had numerous affairs, who has been in rehab dozens of times while all the while her husband was making more kids with other women. Is this the cast aside half sister that’s eaten up with jealousy over Sophie’s new lifestyle! Maybe she is feeling left out that hasn’t even been given a bottle of Zoflora from the bulging narnia! I don’t know. But I do know this won’t bring the Hinch world crashing down. It will gain her another 500.000 followers and a lot of sympathy for her awful childhood. We will see, but I for one isn’t going to be taken in at this moment in time x PS. I’m not Sophie or anyone close to here. Just someone who isn’t gullible x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She wont address any of this I dont think.. if she mentions tattle it might open her hinchers eyes more if they come over here and I cant see her letting her mum have this huge backlash so she wont acknowledge it at all.

Reactions: 11
A book of lists????
Oh i know while running around after 3 kids, working all night then coming home to clean my house, sleep, making sure everyone is fed, doing school lunches, washing, ironing, any DIY that needs doing, school runs, paying bills and not knowing my arse from my elbow i will sit down and make a f***ing list!!!!!
God this woman gets on my tits.
I don't need to make a list, i do this everyday its embedded into my brain.

• Heart
The thing is, the initial post told of ‘secret’ children and affairs and juicy scandalous gossip, but the one later that explained things properly was quite different. Her Dad had two kids before he met her Mam, her Mam had a daughter (Sam) and took a DNA to see who her Dad was, not Pa but he took her on as his own. It’s all fairly mundane I’d say?
Also I am very confused as to why on earth Ma would want to ‘buy’ the child of Pa’s daughters from a previous relationship? That sounds ridiculous 🤷🏼‍♀️
All in all, from what I’ve read, the only real dirt on Sophie is that she was a school bully and a drama queen and I think that had been established already. The stuff about her extended family doesn’t really have any bearing on her as it’s beyond her control tbh.
*IF Jamie is a gambling addict/recovering alcoholic as has been stated then I actually have some sympathy for her. Don’t get me wrong, I think she’s still a sneaky, manipulative woman, but I have empathy for her situation, if true.
I think that all sounds a bit far fetched like something out of a soap opera.

she said in her first book that she idolises her mum and dad and she was stuck to her mum 24/7?
I’d of thought she’d of addressed it in her first book so it was all out in the open.
she’d of gained popularity from it

Reactions: 6
A book of lists????
Oh i know while running around after 3 kids, working all night then coming home to clean my house, sleep, making sure everyone is fed, doing school lunches, washing, ironing, any DIY that needs doing, school runs, paying bills and not knowing my arse from my elbow i will sit down and make a f***ing list!!!!!
God this woman gets on my tits.
I don't need to make a list, i do this everyday its embedded into my brain.
She spends more time writing her lists and colouring them in than she does actually doing the stuff that's on them. She won't just put 'bathroom' on the list, she'll put 'bath, shower screen, tiles, toilet, basin, floor, window' all seperate, then colour code it, get out twelve million different products and cloffs, then start filming and talking about it. Because she has duck all to do all day, a job that would be done in half an hour gets stretched out to 2 or 3 hours, then has to be videoed being ticked off the bleeping list. People who have jobs and kids that they actually have to look after just don't have time for that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m very sceptical about this new post. The writer just happened to be outside the pub where Sophie and her friend came out with other men! She just happened to be passing the booky’s when Sophie arrived to berate Jamie. She happens to know the bar tender where Sophie’s friend had her Christening. Now if they lived in a little village then yes maybe but that has been poo pood on here many a time so that’s out! Seems to me she is a lot closer to the family than a school friend who was bullied years ago. And Ma Barker is an alcoholic, husband, and daughter beater whose had numerous affairs, who has been in rehab dozens of times while all the while her husband was making more kids with other women. Is this the cast aside half sister that’s eaten up with jealousy over Sophie’s new lifestyle! Maybe she is feeling left out that hasn’t even been given a bottle of Zoflora from the bulging narnia! I don’t know. But I do know this won’t bring the Hinch world crashing down. It will gain her another 500.000 followers and a lot of sympathy for her awful childhood. We will see, but I for one isn’t going to be taken in at this moment in time x PS. I’m not Sophie or anyone close to here. Just someone who isn’t gullible x
I’m very much with you on this one.
I’ve seen it before from my old job, disgruntled friends making up stories to sell. Sometimes the past would eke out but I always told my clients to address and big things in their lives and make it known so no one could do a kiss and tell story on them.
Something like that she would of played on already I think.

Reactions: 10
It's believable if the person was in the inner circle.
Let's face it, bullies keep victims close so they can bully them. Totally believable.

Also boobelle confirmed about 90% of it. Good enough for me 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Let's face it, bullies keep victims close so they can bully them. Totally believable.

same here. I have no doubt this isn’t 100% genuine. Why wouldn’t it be?

Can I ask who boobelle is? As in a family member? Friend or whatever?
I've not been keeping up but people seem to take boobelle's word as gospel. Just wondering why

Reactions: 15
same here. I have no doubt this isn’t 100% genuine. Why wouldn’t it be?
If it is I have no dought she'll use it to her advantage. Followers may increase. A real book may be written. Many $$$$$ (or is it £££££) to be made

She'll go from instafamous to infamous

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

also, let’s just add that all this new information was delivered in anger. Even if you broke it down, it sounds plausible. Plenty of blended families exist and even the most “butter wouldn’t melt” families have secrets that would shock. Look at it for what it is. Dust off the spite and vitriol it was posted in and you’ve probably got the truth.

just to add I think the OP on all of this is totally fair in being pissed off with Sophie. I’m just trying to balance it all out.

Reactions: 16
Can I ask who boobelle is? As in a family member? Friend or whatever?
I've not been keeping up but people seem to take boobelle's word as gospel. Just wondering why
I have no idea. She was called out a while ago about something, I can’t remember exactly what, and went quiet for ages. Then just popped back up posting again as if nothing had happened and never addressed what they were called out for, just acted like nothing had happened.
I may be completely wrong but I am skeptical of people who claim to know everything, say nothing but continually hint that they know everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.