Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the OP ever explain why she’s posting now? I know she said something along the lines of Sophie and her mates getting at her friend, but was it every established what they are doing and why?

Reactions: 10
I have no idea. She was called out a while ago about something, I can’t remember exactly what, and went quiet for ages. Then just popped back up posting again as if nothing had happened and never addressed what they were called out for, just acted like nothing had happened.
I may be completely wrong but I am skeptical of people who claim to know everything, say nothing but continually hint that they know everything!
totally agree if someone has something to say just spit it out dont linger around in the backround 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can I ask who boobelle is? As in a family member? Friend or whatever?
I've not been keeping up but people seem to take boobelle's word as gospel. Just wondering why
Shes a tattler who was on here before I got here. From Maldon and has posted hints of some things that ended up being spot on. Doesn't reveal much cos she's a scardey cat 🐱 Or is it mouse 🐭😉 (don't blame her!) and doesn't want to reveal her identity. holy tattle she's like batman

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think that even if it’s true or partly true then Soph will very much want it played down - she portrays a life of happiness and perfection and won’t want anything to tarnish that, even if it could gain her sympathy and more followers imo

Reactions: 9
totally agree if someone has something to say just spit it out dont linger around in the backround 🤣
Yep I can’t stand half-hearted hints and cryptic messages 😩 it’s anonymous on here ffs I’m pretty confident Sophie hasn’t got the power to have people killed 🤣 spit it out or shut it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lists?? Lists???? I make lists for my daughters countless hospital appointments, when my kids need stuff for school, my appointments, stuff I need to buy. Not to remind myself to shine my sink or play with my kid or hold husbands hand!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ghost writer, she definitely isn't writing it her self, she can't put her phone down for a start.
I'm sure if she was writing herself she would show us flashes of her laptop in a boomerang, like she did with those really hard decision of what grey and what colour pen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A book of lists?!? Due to be published on 19th March according to Amazon
I don't need a £10 book to make a list 😂😂 what's wrong with a cheapy notepad from wilko. Under £1 sorted!!

That took me ages to catch up from about 10pm last night!!!

Edit to add: just realised loads of people have already mentioned this 😂😂 I do make the occasional list but I am sleep deprived and forgetful. It's not anything to do with cleaning though becsuse I just clean things when they look dirty 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also, let’s just add that all this new information was delivered in anger. Even if you broke it down, it sounds plausible. Plenty of blended families exist and even the most “butter wouldn’t melt” families have secrets that would shock. Look at it for what it is. Dust off the spite and vitriol it was posted in and you’ve probably got the truth.

just to add I think the OP on all of this is totally fair in being pissed off with Sophie. I’m just trying to balance it all out.
Lets not forget sophie has no doubt made enemies since her insta 'fame', it's also likely shes ignored the wrong obsessed hincher who now wants revenge, even could be as far fetched as a psychopath has become infatuated with her and Sophie's shown no interest. People who become obsessed can actually go to pretty extreme measures to be noticed.

Let's face it the hard core hinchers are hardly a sane bunch of bananas are they.

If someone was to dig enough, read the near hundred odd mrs hinch threads on here and have abit of an imagination it would be quite easy to make that post.

Just because it seems real and wrote with anger doesn't make it credible.

Reactions: 16
I think that all sounds a bit far fetched like something out of a soap opera.

she said in her first book that she idolises her mum and dad and she was stuck to her mum 24/7?
I’d of thought she’d of addressed it in her first book so it was all out in the open.
she’d of gained popularity from it
I don’t want to make this about me or sympathy etc. But my Mother mentally and physically abused me for a long time. I still idolised her. Went and paid for holidays etc for us. We are still close she still tries to control me now. I’m 29 and have no children do I wonder if I’ll leave my children if I have any with her at any point. Yes but I’ll cross that bridge if I come to do it.
My point is I’m a lot more switched in than Hinch and i still love my mother dearly. So who knows what’s gone on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I dont believe much of the new revelations and I certainly dont think what boobelle has to say is gospel either.
There was far too much alluding and hinting going on. What actually was revealed was shown to be nonsense.
I was surprised to see them disappear for a while then spring back as though nothing had changed and was even more surprised to see them so readily accepted backwithout question.

So what if there are family skeletons, youd be hard pressed to find a family with no drama in its past.

I'm interested in hearing about sophie, was she fat? Did someone work with her in sales that has a scoop? Has she shared her aspirations to be a celeb? That interests me more than what her mum and dad get up to.
The rest is all filler with no substance

Reactions: 20
Lets not forget sophie has no doubt made enemies since her insta 'fame', it's also likely shes ignored the wrong obsessed hincher who now wants revenge, even could be as far fetched as a psychopath has become infatuated with her and Sophie's shown no interest. People who become obsessed can actually go to pretty extreme measures to be noticed.

Let's face it the hard core hinchers are hardly a sane bunch of bananas are they.

If someone was to dig enough, read the near hundred odd mrs hinch threads on here and have abit of an imagination it would be quite easy to make that post.

Just because it seems real and wrote with anger doesn't make it credible.
so you suggesting about it being an obsessed Hincher taking revenge is just as speculative as what I’ve suggested? We can only speculate until we hear something else that either backs the OPs claims up or, something from the horses mouth.

Reactions: 2
Have to say, the Hinches hit a wining combo with their influencer IG. If they had been decent people and ran it with integrity, been generous and paid it forward etc, I'm sure it would've still been successful (maybe growing a bit slower). I think they would've still made money. I have no problem people making good money

Reactions: 5
These threads keep me going daily and keep me sane! I get very lonely at home 10 hours a day by myself (maternity leave). I’d like to thank everyone for keeping me company! I was up until 4am last night reading all the tea I’m paying for it now😂 A book of lists? Hinch’s intelligence never ceases to amaze me🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
All I can say if someone had bullied me in school i would not give a tit if they knew who i was on here I would want them too. Why are people so scared of her I don't get it!! Who the duck is she anyway?? SERIOUSLY. Once a bully always a bully in my eyes and I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She wanted this life now she's got it, so she needs to bloody deal with whatever comes her way good or bad 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.