Mrs Hinch #93 Morning has broken, Sophie is crying, is it the truth or is somebody lying?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try telling my husband this!! Leaves his bloody post until I get pissed off with it being downstairs, so take it upstairs and dump it in his office. Then it's my fault he can't find stuff 🙄🙄🙄 Was beginning to think I'm the only one who actually goes through my post when I get it! duck knows why Hinch leaves it in a basket, bit like throwing everything in a cupboard to "tidy" hardly a cleaning or life hack is it Soph!?
My husband's the same or I open it and tell him what it was so I can put it away. I don't have a fancy filing system anymore I just chuck all the important stuff in a box and go through it every now and then, but I know it's there if I need it. Mainly because I don't have the time to file!!

Reactions: 5
Mate. Keep your stupid passive aggressiveness for somebody else.
You joined 2 months ago. I'm here since the start.
I'm well a-bleeping-ware what site this is.
I'm also well aware that we all contributed to this site with facts, we called Hinch out over shady stuff time and time again, more and more hinchers came and read the truth and saw the real Hinch.
What you suppose will happen when they come read and see random lies sprouted and everyone swallowing it like good little cumdumpsters. Do you think they will see Hinch is a liar or think we are Jealous s trolls. Now it may not matter to you what others think about this site or weather they join up and unfollow Hinch, but I do. I want them to see the truth not lies. If people want to belive lies then they may aswell leave her and follow Hinch. Because it's a load of hypocrisy otherwise.
You believe everything you want, but don't come with PA bullshit when others choose not to and discuss why they don't.
hahahah so because I wasn’t hereat the start I don’t understand or I’m not a proper tattler. Get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hahahah so because I wasn’t hereat the start I don’t understand or I’m not a proper tattler. Get a grip
Not at all. It dosnt matter how long anyone is here in regards to their opinions, the more the merrier
But you don't get to try patronise me and tell me what kind of site this is. Or use Passive aggressive language to me either and think I'll be intimidated and keep quiet. Sorry, HUN

• Wow
Quiet again! Hi Soph 👋 sorry we have been so busy on tattle we neglected to give you content! 🙄 Normal business will resume after the impending melt down
she’s probably going through the never have I ever lists on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She already cleaned his changing mat in Zoflora before so I wouldn't want to imagine the chemicals she'd use if Ronnie ever does anything like a normal kid
So true! I’m soaking them all in the bath in Milton currently. No need for Zoflora in my house.
Also her cleaning the nappy bin in Zoflora
I have the same nappy bin and it’s a good invention but I just spray it in a Milton formula and leave it.
I don’t understand her Zoflora hour because none of the things she uses it for really needs it. Just a normal household spray or dettol spray does the job.

I wish she’d buy him so more age appropriate toys. My youngest is a few months younger and loves the soft toys and the sensory stuff but we’ve kept all the twins toys for her like a counting pig thing and dinosaur counting thing and I swear the twins were playing with them sorts of things at around 8 months anyway.

He is an hole
I do love how much hate we all have for a bloody dog.
😂 maybe Henry should have his own thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Right guyzzzzzz please be good today I’m off to sleep please keep the posting to a minimum so I can easily catch up later ATB 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lemongrass and eucalyptus sounds amazing talk to me about what you do!
I currently have a scentsy lemon verbena kitchen spray that someone gave to me for my birthday it’s lovely. However £12 for a kitchen spray I won’t be buying it again!
I have scentsy lemongrass wax in my warmer, delish, 😍even though the spray are lovely their wax is cheaper than the spray 👌

Reactions: 6
Such a good life hack! I wish I knew about it when my son was first born. I must of had shares in dry shampoo when all I needed was talc!!
Just thought I’d put this out there to save anyone else the trouble. After my second was born my skin and scalp went from normal to sensitive without me really noticing too much. I used to use either talc or dry shampoo between washes so maybe 1-2 a week, the first time I realised something wasn’t right my scalp was tingling and sore but I had switched to a new shampoo and put it down to that. A lot of hair started to fall out so I stopped the shampoo, the next time my scalp was very inflamed and masses of hair fell out. I know hair loss is normal post partum but this was excessive and accompanied by an inflamed itchy and sore scalp. I googled it and this is a thing, dry shampoo causing hair loss in some people. It’s taken two years for my hair to grow back 😔 I know it’s a silly thing but it made me feel very self conscious and bad about myself.
I’m not criticising anyone who uses it just I wish I’d known, Hinch would never address something that’s not perfect or the uncomfortable not gram worthy bits of motherhood.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I want soph to remove her rad covers and clean the mess that’s been created behind them!
There will be cobwebs and fluff galore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have scentsy lemongrass wax in my warmer, delish, 😍even though the spray are lovely their wax is cheaper than the spray 👌
Oooo I don’t have the lemongrass I do have the lemon verbena. I’m burning wild palo something at the moment it’s musky I like it. I have the other one in the kitchen to take away food smells. I’d never heard of them but I much prefer them to burners as they are safe around the children.
I noticed in a story or pic hinch has one. But she still continues to use the tealights
Her walls much be thick of pollution from them

Reactions: 5
Other half just said to me what do they talk about on there, what’s so fascinating. I said get yah self on and have a read he’s only said he’s going to 😂😂!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not at all. It dosnt matter how long anyone is here in regards to their opinions, the more the merrier
But you don't get to try patronise me and tell me what kind of site this is. Or use Passive aggressive language to me either and think I'll be intimidated and keep quiet. Sorry, HUN
Come on guys, get over it. It’s doesn’t matter who has been here longest, what matters is that we’re all in this together 🤣
Just move on from your disagreement.

Just thought I’d put this out there to save anyone else the trouble. After my second was born my skin and scalp went from normal to sensitive without me really noticing too much. I used to use either talc or dry shampoo between washes so maybe 1-2 a week, the first time I realised something wasn’t right my scalp was tingling and sore but I had switched to a new shampoo and put it down to that. A lot of hair started to fall out so I stopped the shampoo, the next time my scalp was very inflamed and masses of hair fell out. I know hair loss is normal post partum but this was excessive and accompanied by an inflamed itchy and sore scalp. I googled it and this is a thing, dry shampoo causing hair loss in some people. It’s taken two years for my hair to grow back 😔 I know it’s a silly thing but it made me feel very self conscious and bad about myself.
I’m not criticising anyone who uses it just I wish I’d known, Hinch would never address something that’s not perfect or the uncomfortable not gram worthy bits of motherhood.
I have to wash my hair on a daily basis as I usually end up with some type of food in it (not from myself). Not going to bed like that, yuck.

Reactions: 16
Seeing as Hinch states she’s a “qualified” hairdresser she should know this. It’s been around for years that dry shampoo can cause hair loss

I’m surprised she doesn’t do Ocado hauls tbh! Although I suppose it’s because they don’t sponsor her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
im not trying to intimidate anyone. I was saying it’s a gossip site not a site to bring evidence of lies against Hinch. It is what it is. I came here for the MOD drama and fell down this rabbit hole of Hinch and Meldrum.no one isgoing to come forward with any more ‘truth’ about her because of how they’re jumped on by tattlers. I like to think of someone comments about someone’s past and how they’ve been treated that that’s the truth, unfortunately I’m naive like that. But again this is just a gossip site. Maybe I was here last year under a different name and I want you to think I’m new... who knows 😂

Reactions: 14
Just tried shouting handsomes mans into my dogs face, he took himself into the kitchen and he's ignoring me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Because some of us watched a Liar say she lost triplets and a big hoo Haa about it for us all to end up with egg on her face.
I don't get why people slate Hinch and call her a liar (which she is by the way and I am not defending her!!!)
And then just accepts everything said to them online.
It's like they're blinded by hatred and makes them act as bad as hinchers who believe everything Hinch Says.
How was the triplet lady caught out. I missed it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.