Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ronnie has been with Ma Barker from last night. No morning porridge vids, no waking up with him still asleep. Only he ry featured this morning so I'd say Ron has had a sleepover for no apparent reason
Are you forgetting poor Princess Zoph had a headache last night. You can’t expect her to also be a parent whilst suffering like that. What kind of monster Troll are you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Flat Face is using his guns to give the windows a good clean, how exciting for them. I thought every Sunday they go to her mums for the most amazing mind blowing roast dinner that's so out of this world there's a recipe for it in her book? Ohhhh Dawwwwwling *insert asinine laugh here* Ronnie is so fobbed off on everyone else he definitely bonds more with the other family members, Mrs Bints sharp eyebrows and maniacal smile would bewilder any baby, any wonder she just put up that "nanny wants to keep him".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope so, but sadly, I'm not convinced. If she was, surely he wouldn't be able to hide that in his face while she's filming, but there's just no reaction, no warmth. I know that interaction shouldn't be compared to Stacey and Rex, Rex is her third so she's much more experienced as a Mum. We know Hinch can do it, there was genuine emotion displayed this week towards the dog and his trip to Weight Watchers. But with Ronnie, they come across as disconnected.
Don’t burst my bubble!

But I agree I think ☹

Reactions: 3
Cleaned the rug but didn’t show us the filth as promised 😢 I like to see the filth!!!!!!

We all moaned about that rug under the table and how dirty it would get 😂🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Enjoying the peace? She means enjoying life pre Ronnie. At least Ronnie is in a loving home with Ma and Pa Barker

Reactions: 6
Rug doctors are tit, they couldn't pay me to have one. Her rug will take ages to dry and smell like a wet dog 🤣
My friend hired one from Morrison’s cleaned all her downstairs carpets which weren’t old and ended up replacing the whole lot cosmic the smell!
Rug doctor refused liability and claimed it hadn’t been cleaned out properly but I’ve read slot of people have had the same happen despite them cleaning it out before using x

Reactions: 7
I know someone who was told they were having a boy, they had picked a name, decorated his nursery, bought all his clothes.... imagine their surprise when the baby was born and was actually a girl 🤣🤣🤣 she's only about 6 or 7 now so it wasn't that long ago!
My eldest was meant to be a boy, though in her defence the sonographer did say she couldn’t be 100% sure. A growth scan at 32 weeks showed a vagina. By then I’d gone crazy mad buying blue tit 😂 didn’t replace it, a Moses basket, bath, sleepsuits etc all do the same job whatever the colour

Reactions: 9
Being told the sex of your baby wasn’t a thing in my day and I’m only 50 !! One hospital near me actually had a policy to refuse to tell you - how times have changed ....
our hospital has large signs all over the place along the lines of “Gender scans cannot be seen as 100% accurate. WE SOMETIMES GET IT WRONG” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel a dig at us tattlers in them last few stories

1. Playing games song while scraping the chairs
2. I'll just story my freshly hinched home
3. Wont she have to wash them plates before she dishes up the food she never makes if they're always on the table
4. Are those flowers on the table the ones off her hob?

• Haha
Maybe she is stumbling across messages now because someone is paid to skim read through them and pick out some to use for content ?! Obviously there will be no reading or responding to anyone wandering
why she hasn’t tagged them in the gifted items she just videoed her son in ,
wandering why someone’s gifted items haven’t even been acknowledged ,
or the ones asking why she doesn’t let everyone know why she can’t film herself spraying huge amounts of “diluted” lenor over everything in her house
Stumble on them soph
Also guys remember she doesn’t know all the top make up brands , or buy designer handbags . She just got gifted about 30 quids worth of ICONIC beauty products which she’s probly keeping in her extra large LV bag , next to new car keys .
I just don’t know how this happened to me .

• Haha
I feel a dig at us tattlers in them last few stories

1. Playing games song while scraping the chairs
2. I'll just story my freshly hinched home
3. Wont she have to wash them plates before she dishes up the food she never makes if they're always on the table
4. Are those flowers on the table the ones off her hob?
I was wondering about the flowers too!

Reactions: 4
Just white vinegar on the windows today?
We see what your doing hunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she made a donation I scrolled down (my kids have spelt all morning I caught up on this thread too) to the time she posted the screenshot there’s none with her name and any that kept their name off it have only done small amounts (everything helps I know but just making a point) so if she has made one it’s no more than £10 and with all her money 🙄 I doubt she has surly she would put her name on it but she will dam sure take all the credit from when she posted it on her page which would be fine is she made a nice big donation because she cares 🙄 no she don’t she just wants to seem like she does!

ayyy all the heat on the stupid twit of a dog and she’s hardly posted about him recently 😂

So she packed Ronnie of to her mum's just to get that rug doctor out to do an ad for it even tho she doesn't know when it was gifted to her!! And why do companies still gift items to her?? Her stress headache must be gone after yesterday's episode. I reckon it was down to the fact that she knew that tweet was going around from the fire service and she actually couldn't cope with it. Knowing she had been called out on doing something that you shouldn't do yet she still never addressed it or mentioned it what so ever. How is she getting away with it. Oh and says she's using a damp cloth to clean no doubt it's been sprayed with zoflora or some other tit coz I do not believe an utter word she says. Perhaps after her 'working' this morning she might actually spend time with her son at some point today although I highly doubt it coz we all know the gram and her phone are priority. It's a Sunday I'm cooking a roast and my house is a mess with toys everywhere and I love it!! Tonight it will be tidied when my kids are in bed for it only to be a mess again tomorrow but I certainly don't go packing my kids off just to do a bit of cleaning plus I don't have the luxury of even doing that. She's more lucky than she actually realises and it's sad coz her love for money takes over everything!!
My front room looks a tit hole. The two youngest are currently laying on the dining room chairs, under the table, watching Peppa pig through the gaps, having trashed the room all morning. I'm sat in my pyjamas, drinking a lager and lime and doing our week's meal plan while husband is prepping some lunch. Bliss 😁 Far nicer than being sat in a pristine, soulless grey room.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Suddenly there is a lot of “damp dusting “ and “ just white vinegar “ cleaning happening ! Obviously taking notice of how much chemicals she was using and the health implications! I remember when she used to do her skirts with fabric conditioner and water 😱 the fudge was that about 🙄

Reactions: 18
AAB533FE-3FC5-46C2-97F8-6303F1373388.jpeg

enjoy some peace? What a witch that’s your baby you are enjoying time away from. Evil cow not everyone is blessed with babies and you do all you can to avoid yours.You don’t deserve Ronnie Long Socks Bless Him. Your mum should just keep driving

Reactions: 18
Surely the rug isn't completely dry already? Yet shes put the table etc back on top of it. Back when my mum had the old bright orange Vax Carpet cleaner nothing went back until it was dry. Happy to be corrected though.
I also wanted to see the water after she had finished x

Reactions: 9
Is that that crappy flower arrangement from the hob in her table now after a telling off from the fire brigade. Is she that disrespectful that she would do that and not even acknowledge the advice from the fire service? What an arrogant duck🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.