Mrs Hinch #91 Jamie, you need to turn down the sun, while I wait for DMs saying, U ok, Hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have messaged Iconic London to check their position on paying someone to say they don’t know what a good brand is whilst advertising their stuff 😂😂

Is it just me, or is our Stacey ever so slightly taking the piss out of Zoph? Certainly making the point about not aff with cleaning products and ensuring she chooses non toxic/safe ones!!!! 😂👍🏻
I often think she is passively aggressive towards Zophlora

Reactions: 23
How old is.......??? and she’s dressed like she’s in her 40’s or something , her style is just so plain and dull so this is what she’s trying to get the young ones to be inspired 😮😮🤢
Excuse me!! Im in my 40’s and I wouldnt be seen dead in that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn't she on that This Morning interview she was a qualified hairdresser? 🤔 As when they asked about it, her response was 'qualified'. Can't quite remember
i remember this, it was the way she said it though 😂

Phill : so your a hair dresser
Soph : yh QUALIFIED!!!

it was so strange, as everything is with her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That little boys blank face this morning!
How very sad that his own Mother doesn't even know how old he is.....he's 7 months old not 6 months old.
What Mother doesn't even know her own childs age!!
😣
To be fair someone’s asked me my sons birthday I said it’s the 15th, when I got home I was like his birthday the 18th not 15th! I forget how old my kids are all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iconic makeup is expensive! I use Primark stuff, far from an expert but I love their make up range and it’s affordable for those of us who do have to pay for stuff!

Reactions: 11
New member, I always have a skim now and again but the threads move too fast!
but noticed that nobody picked up on the fact she said she was no good at make up and hair.........does anyone remember when she first started her page she was a hairdresser and had a little home salon in one of the rooms?
She was never a qualified hairdresser from what I gather, but went on some extensions-fitting course or something, and then used it to justify the 'poor little hairdresser with anxiety' bullshit story. I was never a hincher, so this is just what I remember other ex-hinchers said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I've been on her followers list and clicked on a few with no profile picture. They have no photos, no followers or other bot followers and are following a few accounts, Mrs Hinch is one and Stacey Solomon is another 🙄🤔
Busted.... Classic fake account

Reactions: 5
How old is.......??? and she’s dressed like she’s in her 40’s or something , her style is just so plain and dull so this is what she’s trying to get the young ones to be inspired 😮😮🤢
she seriously needs a stylist

Reactions: 4
Just seen this on the list.... I buy potatoes and peel them, boil them and then mash them. Same effect but less than half the price ATB Soph
I can’t eat smash or look at it after finding out how they use it in a radiology procedure. 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t google her name on a night anymore? Is that because she’s got tattle bookmarked? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish she'd think of the baby and dog with all of those products.
I use KOH and its amazing (not gifted 🤣). It isn't harmful at all & cleans through grease in no time, it's an all round cleaner.
But then, where would all the advertising be.

It makes me angry that she gets gifted things which she obviously does not use and it sits there. She should provide these things to other people, charities, make up school etc but no.

Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion:

Mrs Hinch is lying about all the followers she’s buying. She doesn’t search her name, but Tattle and the gram always end up the same.

Reactions: 15
If my toddler had been my first he’d have been my last, I would never have had anymore. I got tricked into more kids by my first being such an angel and being easy with everything.
My daughters first was just happy , content by nature so was her second until he reached about 18 months and turned into a wailing ball of fury whose only interest was eating and destroying 😂 she would often turn up in tears not knowing what to do ! Luckily it was short lived and he is a gorgeous lovable very bright 6 yr old , his sister is now 12 and boy oh boy since her period arrived she has turned into nightmare hopefully this also will not last too long and my daughter is in tears of frustration again she spends half her time refereeing between her daughter and her dad who is permanently irritated with his emotional daughter , the joys of parenting !!

Reactions: 8
I suppose she is a guest writer - definitely think there’s going to be some sort of homeware/asos collab to be announced shortly.
And an In The Style range too 🙄 She's far too pally with that Adam, at the moment, for it just to be general niceties.

Reactions: 3
She made a promise NOT to google her name.....at night. Great! That means she can continue to do it through the day time 👌🏼 Vain much, luv?? 🙄🤯
Also.....one of the reasons she extended her house.....because of the dog’s bedroom......wtf? I mean, imagine the thought of having to put the dog in an actual bed made for dogs. Utter madness!! I wonder if beds for dogs have been invented 🧐 I would love to know what would have happened to the dog had this....(🙄 can NOT roll my eyes hard enough) “journey” hadn’t happened. What then? Would they have had the money to chuck up an extension before the baby came? If not, what would have happened to poor hansnomes?
bleeping joke!!! The whole lot of it.
I always wonder hoe the niece feels, that she was pushed out of her bedroom for the dog. When Hinch first started it was all done up in pink and she would always say it was her Niece's room for when she stayed. Then "Hinching" started to take off, and she redecorated it grey and white and it became Henry's room. I always thought that was strange 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Can someone help plz How does her name appear on fb I can't find her official page?

Reactions: 1
Anyone see Stacey Solomon’s story of the method cleaner 😂 she wanted something that wasn’t toxic or harmful to aquatic life! Bet Hinch is fuming even her “bestie” doesn’t agree with her 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
I was literally coming in her to say did anyone see Solomon’s dig 😂😂 I noticed Solomon put another dig on her stories a while ago about how she was putting all the time an effort into the jars etc so she can go more reusable and refillable to stop waste so much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she is hanging up cloffs and Stace is hanging up bags of crisps!!! Wonder if Hinch will hang her mug shots and her pasta n sauce packets next 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.