Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orange Creme

VIP Member
I moved here 2 years ago. I only know people from baby groups. So if you have a baby there's a good chance we do!
Oh wow I thought everyone else had
I moved here 2 years ago. I only know people from baby groups. So if you have a baby there's a good chance we do!
Ah wow i thought everyone else in Telford was born and bred here lol. No I've never been to baby groups here, my youngest is at preschool, I do have connections with the RAF though?

Reactions: 1
You get as battered by the winds as we did over here? I’ve got someone else’s deflated paddling pool in my garden and the kids trampoline is on its side
Yes we did. I had everything put away after the summer so my garden escaped it but the neighbours didn’t. Heard stuff crashing and banging most of the night.

Feska

VIP Member
Neither could I. I had to take my very poorly dog to the vet to be put to sleep in November As the night before she had a seizure and went blind And couldn’t walk 😢. She’s going on like he’s having something major done! it’s actually upset me least she still has her Henry! I’m still absolutely heartbroken That I had to witness my poor dog put to sleep !
[/QUOTE
I completely understand. So sorry x

Katiec

If you are meaning baby led weaning then yes that is another option - i myself didn't go for this option i went for pureed food adjusting the consistency as my little girl got older

Maybe she has made them herself
perhaps she has but i doubt that if she’s feeding him cauliflower cheese

Kurstywursty

Wonder where Jamie is, he wasn’t in bed with her and it’s late. Come to think of it we’ve not seen him today and it appeared she was on her own when she was on the sofa with handsomes and Ronnie.
I swear I heard her mention “aunty Sue” or something when she was swooning over Ronnie’s new eBayer slipperrzzz

NoFlora

I’m lowestoft if your near there 🙌🏻

Iv been catching up on the threads, I wrote a lot more in the early threads before she got her extension etc, I find I don’t have much time to write on here now as I have a 1 year old who I actually play and interact with unlike hinch 😂 and then I clean and tidy in the evenings when he’s in bed 🤣
Me 2!! Ooo wonder if we know each other!