Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Fly free Sophie rose hope deadsnomes survives his weight check tomorrow and Ronnie bless im has a fun day with his daddy the only person in your house he likes

Is Anyone from near me btw
Suffolk, east coast
I feel so lonely

Please F the dust or can you take my kids and put them in there 😇
I’m in Suffolk 😂

Reactions: 2
Just catching up now but my oldest had texture issues until he was about 15 months, wouldnt have anything except for purees and smoothies. He will be 4 on Wednesday😫 and now will only eat peanut butter sandwiches, pizza and pasta😂😂. Ronnie might have a texture issue..but knowing his mother I doubt it.
Not sure she would know, I haven't seen him even being shown anything solid!

I was a really fussy child, now I will eat anything which is annoying!

Pollyx

I think today was all a ruse to cover up the real reason for Henry’s trip to the vets.

I am reliably informed, the actual purpose was, to undertake DNA testing after concerns were raised that Henry and Ronnie aren’t possibly real brothers.
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

FlowerPotGirls

If she was walking him everyday, she would mention/film it wouldn't she?
I have been following her from nearly the beginning and Henry has lost a lot of weight already. She used to feed him left overs, but him his own ham. So compared to a year and a half ago he had improved considerably. But he does still have some extra podge and he should be walked more. Maybe she doesn't story walking so much because she has complained about being followed before.

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
That could be our toybox😂
My little one is in season and started carrying a tiny new toy around.I tucked her in her basket and told her she was a good girl for looking after her 'baby'.
Checked on her a few minutes later and she had chewed it's face off🤣 will be booking her in for a procedure-don't think she's a natural mumma 🤭
Maybe get her some counselling you could bring Soph along with you too . 😂

• Haha