Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DAKJ

My 5 year old cat was rushed into the vets, they thought liver problems, he was xrayed, injections, scans, bloods and just given a full health check, we thought he wasn't peeing but he was constipated and came back very sore with medication - that he hated, we have 3 young kids and 2 1 year old kittens so we decided to put him in the spare room with a litter tray and food and left him there, we checked on him regularly but just gave him chance to rest without the kids and kittens being around him, why can't she leave him alone to rest if he's sore, he will eat when he's hungry 🤦‍♂️
but he'll need his own bedroom first...oh wait :sneaky:

Fish-in-the-Sea

I’m sorry! I wasn’t trying to be mean or sound judgmental, didn’t mean to come off that way. I’ve just found what works for me and the pups I work with and ones I’ve adopted myself. It’s horrible watching them scared and feeling so helpless, so whatever one can do to help them (and if it works) I’m all for it.
No I know you weren't judging me but it broke my heart to see her distress, and if I was following bad advice it's too late to make it up to her.

I messaged the girl conducting the survey and asked why one had to be a hinch follower or they couldn't answer the survey.
I also told her that the survey is heavily weighted and couldn't possible be unbiased by way of results.
I got this email back today
How do you do the survey?

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Oh wow I thought everyone else had

Ah wow i thought everyone else in Telford was born and bred here lol. No I've never been to baby groups here, my youngest is at preschool, I do have connections with the RAF though?
I was born here but moved down to Herts when I was 9, moved back up 2 years ago. Couldn't afford to live down south with babies! No RAF connections though

Meezy

I'm coastal Northern Ireland, our winds were so bad, some schools closed, businesses lost their roofs, we had to help all our elderly neighbours secure their outdoor things (bins, etc), I checked Lancashire (where my mum lives) and it was nowhere near as bad as here yet we didn't lose anything because we were prepared for it, saying that it was definitely did on purpose to get a new one.. Not many things in her house last 3 years!
Also Coastal NI here! We didn't even have a single bin blow over, somehow! I was sure it would be carnage!