Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fish-in-the-Sea

Ughhhh I hate when people are told this! I know (s)he told you that but good god. I work with rescues that take pit bulls from dog fight rings and we rehabilitate them. As you can imagine they are so very traumatized. There is absolutely no way I would not provide comfort when they’re scared. What I have seen is that if they feel your comfort/love that act in it self helps calm them. One of my pups now is terrified of rainstorms (he’s anticipating the thunder) this poor dog paces and hyperventilates until he will collapse from exhaustion. Meds do not help, good god we have tried tens. I sit with him and try my best to calm him.. he wants to be next to me and if I move he follows. He needs the comfort of someone, to help him deal.
I get that is said a lot to people but IMO it does the opposite :( Dogs don’t rationalize they just feel and act .. us rationalizing that we are reinforcing makes absolute sense to us.. not them.
Heartbroken 😭

Reactions: 2

P272013

First time poster here have just been enjoying reading all of the threads, but couldn't help but wonder why she is yet to be gifted any weaning products for Ronnie?! or has she but has no interest in making him actual food!?!

Recently unfollowed her but have been keeping up with stories after reading threads here.
I fed my son baby food once I returned to work and found it too hard to keep up with preparing food for him, but once he was old enough, approx, 9 months he was eating small amounts of normal food...

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Both of mine love those emergency blankets. They are fab aren't they. Much better than a bloody mini minky

Omg I'm Telford too! Wonder if we know each other 🤔
I literally have about 2 friends 😂 In my defence I have only lived here for a couple of years 🥰

SithLord

My dog was put out for a teeth cleaning but she also needed a couple of puppy teeth removed too. My mum and dads dog used to be put out for teeth cleaning because he was an absolute bag of nerves and used to go bonkers in the vet, maybe Henry is batshit crazy about going too. Least he's got his teddy lol.

MrsD33

VIP Member
As someone who works in a veterinary profession, I am quite concerned as to why her “perfect handsnomes” is in the vets. A dog with a healthy diet and whose teeth are cleaned weekly should not required a dental at only 4 years of age! 6 + is the Normal age for when we start to see poor dental condition in most dogs. And I’m confused as to why they did pre anaesthetic bloods. In my practice, we run bloods prior to anaesthetic for dogs who have renal issues, or are elderly. I feel like handsnomes is in there for more than she is letting on for these reasons, and the fact she’s as crazed as she is acting - the whole “I’m going to wait there all day. I won’t leave until he’s ready to come home”
My dogs have annual full health checks, they do bloods then

midnightrose

VIP Member
Funny you should say that as I actually looked at Elton John's page and it goes up by around 600 a day I think it was. Amount varies but never up in the thousands like Hinch and definitely not as much as 7000 a day
Says it all
She’s barely a household name

AC55

VIP Member
Cleaning Guru and the state of Henry the Fat Fuckers bed it’s filthy. Why would you not clean your dogs bed frame every day. Do you not love him? Is he not Handsnomes and Dorgeous? Poor thing having to sleep in a dusty king size bed in his own room ☹😭
Henry the Fat Fucker 😂😂😂

Haha yes!! With wine 😂
I want to come! I'll bet for a #gifted train ticket but promise I'll bring wine 😂😂