Mrs Hinch #90 The garden furniture is on its arse, the Hinch’s are a total farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the furniture in RRRRonnies room makes it look like a little girls room. So girly. Among other things ..... She should really change it. Gifted or not.

Please don't be offended about gender issues. It's just my opinion

Reactions: 23
People are NOT struggling to find this product!!!!! Your hinchers post this product on a daily basis!!!!!! It’s just YOU on the scrounge for free stuff from Morrison’s!!! Greedy c** Plus Morrison’s is way more expensive than B&M I thought you loved B&M and that’s where you get your products from? You should know they are there.
I actually use that way before hinch came along and I wanted to get some the other day and I couldn’t find it anywhere. So I bought something different.
imagine buying something other than what Mrs Honch recommends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Might be a bit late with this, but shouldn't he be eating solid food, not just puréed? I thought babies were meant to be feeding themselves with their hands on small pieces of vegetables, bread, fruit and so on.
Just catching up now but my oldest had texture issues until he was about 15 months, wouldnt have anything except for purees and smoothies. He will be 4 on Wednesday😫 and now will only eat peanut butter sandwiches, pizza and pasta😂😂. Ronnie might have a texture issue..but knowing his mother I doubt it.

Reactions: 6
I know they claim to be friends but always seems like Stacey takes the piss a little out of Hinchy 😂😂
YES! There has been numerous times that she has done things completely opposite to hinch! Even when she was on loose women, stacey was saying things about silly filters on instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Firstly - Who else miss Ronnie’s “cheeky smile at the end”???
Secondly - Ronnie didn’t get to wear some of his clothes....what’s the bets they were the lesser-quality gifted clothes from lesser-known companies, which she thought were too tit to go on her hansnomes mans!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand this obsession with labelling jars when you can clearly see what’s inside. Do people need reminding what salt and spices are?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up now but my oldest had texture issues until he was about 15 months, wouldnt have anything except for purees and smoothies. He will be 4 on Wednesday😫 and now will only eat peanut butter sandwiches, pizza and pasta😂😂. Ronnie might have a texture issue..but knowing his mother I doubt it.
Not sure she would know, I haven't seen him even being shown anything solid!

I was a really fussy child, now I will eat anything which is annoying!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 72598
Isn't she just a great mummy 🤣🤣
Does anyone else think it’s weird she has carpet under her dining room table? Surly that’s harder to clean up than hard floor? Sorry if this is a thing! I have hard tiles in my kitchen where my table is so don’t get the whole carpet under the table if the whole room isn’t carpeted!

Reactions: 14
If you are meaning baby led weaning then yes that is another option - i myself didn't go for this option i went for pureed food adjusting the consistency as my little girl got older

Maybe she has made them herself
perhaps she has but i doubt that if she’s feeding him cauliflower cheese

Reactions: 1
“Not being dramatic.....I would die for [her] dog”???? No. Not dramatic at all....you bleeping half-witted, looney-fied, cockwomble! What the duck is wrong with people?!!!
I wish we could rewind by years and years.. No Instagram, No social media and people just acting like a human

If I had as much money as her I’m sure I would dress better than her. And why does she need that woolly jumper her house is like a sauna !!
She’s just trying to prove that she’s relatable and not swimming in money 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
She said she wanted another baby at some point. I don’t understand why she doesn’t keep the clothes for that baby.
Because nothing has any value, financially or sentimentally, to her. Because every single thing is #gifted or for a #ad she has no concept of anything being special. Because she doesn't have to buy anything, it all arrives free of charge at her door with no effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have 4 dogs, all from the same litter so have grown together, they all have different personalities. When I take them for the annual booster jabs one of my dogs will always try to bite the vet, to the point he has to be mustled, other 3 are fine.
At the last appointment the vet told me to leave the room, he said that because I get nervous about my dog it makes my dog worse as he picks up on my feelings, whereas the other 3 act fine and I'm more relaxed. My dog changed when I left the room, he was at least 50% less aggressive. .

So absolutely, Henry will 100% be behaving off her emotions as well as his own. My dogs are left alone whilst I work 9-1pm, they don't get 'babysat'. Henry I imagine was scared but shes made it so he can't cope alone.

She thinks shes this wonderful loving dog owner but she actually is causing more harm than good. Dogs like to he treated like dogs.
it's crazy that she would think a dog is living his best life being treated like a human.

Sorry to rant but it annoys the life out of me.
You're 100% right, dogs do sense their owners emotions so that poor dog would have been more anxious because of the over the top fuss she made before and after.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand this obsession with labelling jars when you can clearly see what’s inside. Do people need reminding what salt and spices are?
I don’t understand this either. Why are people transferring things from one plastic bottle into another with a fancy label on it? I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Even if the jars a glass it’s still a waste of time and effort 🤨 Absolute waste if you ask me!

Reactions: 16
Totally agree! Animals do not need human contact, human life to live happily! Some of the happiest animals are those stray or in rescue centres where they are kept isolated for long period of time.

She will likely also do this with Ronnie, and he will suffer some separation anxiety because of her!
Even babies develop separation anxiety! My friends daughter had it bad and it’s taken over a year to get her almost ok and into nursery!
Obsessive behaviours has a terrible effect on others around you!
Wow your point about animal 'Some of the happiest animals are those stray or in rescue centres where they are kept isolated for long period of time. ' -

Yes she didn't give that dog enough exercise but WOW...... this is one f up comment like it or not

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.