Mrs Hinch #90 The garden furniture is on its arse, the Hinch’s are a total farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph will get so excited when Ronnie says his first word, she'll think he said Dad.
Then Jamie will pipe up "no babes he didnt say Dad he said Ad".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
So that's a patio set and new clothes for Ronnie bless him, that mc BEG'th is after just this week😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh look beggy mcbeg is on the beg for gifted extra long trousers for Ronnie!! And plus that photo she posted proves duck all!! God knows where the clothes actually are. She brags about everything so if she had actually donated them somewhere I'm pretty sure it would of been on her stories.
Of course it would. There'd be a photo of her handing them over set to a Michael Bolton track, and then we'd see get updates on how much she's raised as they sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I had as much money as her I’m sure I would dress better than her. And why does she need that woolly jumper her house is like a sauna !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People are NOT struggling to find this product!!!!! Your hinchers post this product on a daily basis!!!!!! It’s just YOU on the scrounge for free stuff from Morrison’s!!! Greedy c** Plus Morrison’s is way more expensive than B&M I thought you loved B&M and that’s where you get your products from? You should know they are there.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
First time poster but have been reading these threads for quite a few months. I admit I did enjoy the Hinch content at first for some cleaning tips and I did buy some products but I am comfortable financially and bought within my means. Her account is now just a shopping channel and continued lies and deceit.

I came across an account this week on instagram who is a "Hincher" and it actually made me sad and mad in equal measure. This girl posts pictures of her "hauls" when her young childs bedroom does not have wallpaper or carpet! It is literally the bare wooden planks and the staining on them is utterly shocking. I am not fortunate enough to have kids myself as yet but decoating that room would be my absolute priority. There is a picture of 11 elbow grease products and another of 10 bottles of Zoflora from the "Winter" collection. I looked at the B&M website and calculated the cost of the products just in those two pictures to be £23.52 :(. She is preying on vunerable people on low incomes and they are falling hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Wouldn’t you just love the phone to slip out of her salad fingers and land in the bath water? Or am I just feeling extra mean today? :ROFLMAO:

Mind you, she’d only have a new gifted one in the post a day or so later!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m no vet but I have always had dogs. I did think the moaning last night might be due to him being intubated whilst anaesthetised . Makes the throat dry and croaky. But not sure why he’s still doing it today unless - as others have said - he’s maybe had teeth out and is actually in a bit of pain. Hence not wanting to eat last night? (Despite her forcing food into him - he’s not going to die of starvation if he misses a meal!) I wish she’d settle him somewhere quiet and leave him the duck alone to recover!!
Also the difference in her tone of voice between the video of her smothering Doggie Ronnie and then “talking to” (use that term loosely!) RonnieBlessIm. It’s quite remarkable really! 🙄
I think it also depends dog to dog. My older dog has never ever handled anesthesia well and it would take 3-4 days for him to be back to normal. That’s not normal I know, that’s why unless it’s something absolutely needed (like his cancer surgery) we don’t even mildly sedate him.
And yes to the difference in tone!! She is nuts I swear and it’s actually scary how people worship her blindly! I don’t get it

Reactions: 7
My 5 year old cat was rushed into the vets, they thought liver problems, he was xrayed, injections, scans, bloods and just given a full health check, we thought he wasn't peeing but he was constipated and came back very sore with medication - that he hated, we have 3 young kids and 2 1 year old kittens so we decided to put him in the spare room with a litter tray and food and left him there, we checked on him regularly but just gave him chance to rest without the kids and kittens being around him, why can't she leave him alone to rest if he's sore, he will eat when he's hungry 🤦‍♂️
but he'll need his own bedroom first...oh wait :sneaky:

H
People are NOT struggling to find this product!!!!! Your hinchers post this product on a daily basis!!!!!! It’s just YOU on the scrounge for free stuff from Morrison’s!!! Greedy c** Plus Morrison’s is way more expensive than B&M I thought you loved B&M and that’s where you get your products from? You should know they are there.
Hope she rinses the bath I like that product but it’s quite strongly scented. Wouldn’t want all his toys to be scented by it and then be out in his mouth

Reactions: 5
Who is she even going to give those old baby clothes to? Everything is personalised! Or do all her friends have children called Ronnie?

Poor boy looks so disinterested in that food she's giving him, he doesn't even open his mouth half the time

Reactions: 10
I did . And passed them to my sister when I wasn’t blessed with a 2nd also never heard of anyone binning baby clothes unless they had an unwashable explosion stain
I’ve kept all of my oldest clothes when she out grown them as I knew at some point I would want another but not sure when or what the sex would be I still kept them all

She said she wanted another baby at some point. I don’t understand why she doesn’t keep the clothes for that baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.