Mrs Hinch #90 The garden furniture is on its arse, the Hinch’s are a total farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're 100% right, dogs do sense their owners emotions so that poor dog would have been more anxious because of the over the top fuss she made before and after.
I used to have a dog who was very distressingly scared of fireworks and other loud bangs. I've never seen an animal so fearful. We were advised by the vet (among other things) to avoid trying to comfort her, as this would just reinforce the idea that she was right to be scared. As long as she was safe she had to be left to it (plus feliway and meds)

Reactions: 12
I just sometimes feel bad for the woman she can’t seem to do anything right, if she posted pictures of Ronnie all night she’d probably get slammed for not taking care of Henry. Maybe Henry isn’t good with anesthetic and that’s why she’s feeding him from her hand, I do the same give them little and often whilst their groggy. That dog is loved and you can tell, that’s the most important thing in my eyes, they are part of the family. We can’t see what she does in a full day, we see 10 second snippets from her day. I do agree with the adverts and everything stated before, but I think it’s shocking for women to bring down a first time mum and call her out for the way she parents.
I was a first time mum at 19 and managed to raise my baby x10 better than Sophflora has.

being a first time mum doesn’t give you the excuse to be a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Henry is totally playing her. My adorable shithead of a dog does the same thing to my dad, he'll start limping for no reason to get attention, yet when Dad walks out the room he's jumping all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion #91

Soph's on the floor, Henry wants out the door and Ronnieblessim is finding it all such a bore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thread suggestion #91 ( I keep trying! 😂)

Doggie Ronnie Hands Gnomes went to see the vet
Soph created such drama for all the attention she would get!

Reactions: 15
Too much time on their hands
What makes me laugh is Hinch having the label in the fridge door saying "jars" you quite clearly see it's a jar before you see the tiny label saying so in size 3 font
Solomon Grundy Andrex (see what i did there) is the same, so busy putting stuff in jars & labelling everything....not got time to take her clothes off before she gets in to bed though!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand this obsession with labelling jars when you can clearly see what’s inside. Do people need reminding what salt and spices are?
I label mine 🙈🤪 but I do it because it’s fast and easy when I open my cupboard to grab the appropriate jar. Also helps bc I use 3 diff types of flours, to differentiate btwn them. But I don’t decant my spices.. they already come in glass jars 👍

Reactions: 6
I used to have a dog who was very distressingly scared of fireworks and other loud bangs. I've never seen an animal so fearful. We were advised by the vet (among other things) to avoid trying to comfort her, as this would just reinforce the idea that she was right to be scared. As long as she was safe she had to be left to it (plus feliway and meds)
Ughhhh I hate when people are told this! I know (s)he told you that but good god. I work with rescues that take pit bulls from dog fight rings and we rehabilitate them. As you can imagine they are so very traumatized. There is absolutely no way I would not provide comfort when they’re scared. What I have seen is that if they feel your comfort/love that act in it self helps calm them. One of my pups now is terrified of rainstorms (he’s anticipating the thunder) this poor dog paces and hyperventilates until he will collapse from exhaustion. Meds do not help, good god we have tried tens. I sit with him and try my best to calm him.. he wants to be next to me and if I move he follows. He needs the comfort of someone, to help him deal.
I get that is said a lot to people but IMO it does the opposite :( Dogs don’t rationalize they just feel and act .. us rationalizing that we are reinforcing makes absolute sense to us.. not them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly Soph just leave the bloody dog alone. Let him lie on his bed or on the sofa and stop holding that freaking phone in his face.. Your provoking him! He wasn’t himself after the procedure and I’m sure you wouldn’t be either! Just leave him the f*** alone. He will come to you when he’s ready! Gordon Bennett it’s not rocket science!!! Your like a little kid that wants to pick up a cat all the time! Leave that pet of yours alone for once! Grrrrr! Rant over

I didnt even realise she was wearing that one to be fair 😂
It’s f***** rank! 🤢

Reactions: 10
I understand this woman loves her baby and her dog. But we all love our kids and pets. I’ve never seen a grown woman go on the way she does on social media. Shes an absolute wet wipe at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny how her Hinchers, seem to lose their beliefs and morals where she is concerned.
There will be avid dog lovers choosing ignorance over Henry's care. I don't believe it's at all beneficial having him in his own bedroom!
There will be anti cruelty advocates, turning a blind eye to her using animal tested products in abundance.
There will be people who are or have been affected by debt, saying nothing about her encouragement of over buying/spending, especially endorsing the likes of Very!
People who're under the illusion they're progressive and all for equality, when she's setting women back decades!
Book lovers who have read and enjoyed classics by accomplished authors, reading that drivel shes had ghost written and made her a " best selling author" and millionaire.
People who are environmentally aware, so they think. Approving( by ignoring) her single plastics use and the over use of chemicals , which she admits to mixing as well.
People who cook, feed their families nutritious food on budgets, not appalled by her diet and lack of effort to even try to set a better example.
I just do not get her appeal and the grip she has on so many, too many people.
Someone will end up in hospital if they follow her mixing chemical advice. I’m sure she’d majorly backtrack and it would have nothing to do with her if that happens. 🙄

I dreamt the other night, that I bumped into the hinch family along Maldon prom ( been there with my mum n her dog a couple of times, as kinda local
To her non village town) and my mums dog started barking at hinch n Henry and would not stop lol hinch was tryin to fuss my mum girl handsomes but she wasn’t having any of it lol

• Haha
Ughhhh I hate when people are told this! I know (s)he told you that but good god. I work with rescues that take pit bulls from dog fight rings and we rehabilitate them. As you can imagine they are so very traumatized. There is absolutely no way I would not provide comfort when they’re scared. What I have seen is that if they feel your comfort/love that act in it self helps calm them. One of my pups now is terrified of rainstorms (he’s anticipating the thunder) this poor dog paces and hyperventilates until he will collapse from exhaustion. Meds do not help, good god we have tried tens. I sit with him and try my best to calm him.. he wants to be next to me and if I move he follows. He needs the comfort of someone, to help him deal.
I get that is said a lot to people but IMO it does the opposite :( Dogs don’t rationalize they just feel and act .. us rationalizing that we are reinforcing makes absolute sense to us.. not them.
Heartbroken 😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.