Mrs Hinch #90 The garden furniture is on its arse, the Hinch’s are a total farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a bit late with this, but shouldn't he be eating solid food, not just puréed? I thought babies were meant to be feeding themselves with their hands on small pieces of vegetables, bread, fruit and so on.
If you are meaning baby led weaning then yes that is another option - i myself didn't go for this option i went for pureed food adjusting the consistency as my little girl got older

it depends on the way you’re weaning them really, baby led weaning is finger foods. Doesn’t mean she can’t make them herself though rather than jars when she has all the time in the world!
Maybe she has made them herself

Reactions: 3
Her trying to get a smile out of her own son is like trying to get blood out of a stone..
Clearly Jamie is off camera again from where Ronnie keeps looking..

Just seems like such a miserable little baby 😩
Having a mother like " Hinch" of course he will be miserable lol

Reactions: 7
Oh look beggy mcbeg is on the beg for gifted extra long trousers for Ronnie!! And plus that photo she posted proves duck all!! God knows where the clothes actually are. She brags about everything so if she had actually donated them somewhere I'm pretty sure it would of been on her stories.

Reactions: 8
Its taken me 4 days to catch up on 2/3 treads!! I pledge to keep up with the treads more 🤚

Still seems Hinch is a twit!
Thank you for clarifying 😂 makes perfect sense
poor Onslo , I would prefer him too dressed like a twit in his too skinny pants Jamie with with his big guns !! and zero personality , he is the epitome of an arrogant over friendly sales person all patter no charm

Reactions: 6
If you are meaning baby led weaning then yes that is another option - i myself didn't go for this option i went for pureed food adjusting the consistency as my little girl got older

Maybe she has made them herself
If she had made them herself there would of been at least 7543 stories showing her '3 million' followers how to cut up and blend a bit of fruit!! Cleaning and Henry are her priorities

Reactions: 12
I never did BLW either but my daughter has always eaten everything she was given. My sister did BLW and her kids are the fussiest fuckers on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s been running out of content for a while so she could have moved into the whole baby led weaning / home cooking / freezer storage aspect of it all but no she’s too bimbo for that. Jar ov foodz for handsnomes because he has moufs
I remember a mam on FBook bragging about how she was feeding her baby on the best Heinz jars , no dried baby food for her baby , a week later he was eating chips 🍟 people are so funny we weaned our babies onto what we ate , breakfast was weetabix or normal porridge , many years ago , we also breast fed without broadcasting it or harrassing other mams for bottle feeding in fact I was discouraged by nurses from breast feeding how times change ( we gossipped just the same usually about terry nappies not being brilliant white ) 😂 mine of course were snowy white ! 😇

Reactions: 21
And I love my dog to pieces but they NEED to know their place, especially when you have young children or any babies around your dog! Treating your dog the way he is is asking for trouble, also why does his face wind me up? 😂
his face also annoys me ...i feel quite ridiculous feeling this towards an animal (i love animals) . I know someone with the same dog breed and theirs dont have faces like this..he looks like hes snob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she act like the first person ever in the world to do things? Love, you aren't the first person to pass baby clothes on to your friends, nor are you the first person to take them to a charity shop. Everyone does it, no one is throwing baby clothes away unless they're damaged or stained beyond repair.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s mentioned before that she would like to have more kids. Would you not keep these to potentially pass on? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m a few pages behind, but wanted to say how boring is that room?! I’m assuming it’s Ronnie bless’ims room, my god put some colour in there! Also, I personally think he is incredibly cute and it would break my heart if either of my kids looked at me the way he looks at her!

Reactions: 13
So seeing SS lil boy starting to talk made me giggle.
Ronnie has a whole new dictionary to learn, Rex will have no idea what Ronnies saying in a years time 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.